Mental Health

GFRay
Reserve Team Player

Re: Mental Health

Post by GFRay »

I'm back on here since last week after a long absence. Been struggling and dealing with a some severe mental issues after basically losing five close relatives in a span of a year and a half. But I'm now finally in a place where I can say that I'm "better". Things are looking up again which is a blessing after a couple of years where I've hit rock bottom and even went below that. Suicide was on my mind 24/7, but I'm glad the two attempts I took failed.

Since then therapy has helped me loads, but the main thing that has saved my life is a new girlfriend that I met at therapy. She's been helping me so much to process and deal with all the negative feelings that I can honestly say that she has saved my life. We're officially moving in together this summer and I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her.
AJ
Interactive Team

Post by AJ »

I’m extremely glad to hear this, bud. I know you’ve been through Hell and back so to see you come out stronger is awesome.

If you ever need an ear, you got my number. Much love.
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Post by Redknapp69 »

Good to hear you are hopefully coming out the other side Raimondo

All the best with the move - can be a daunting thing moving in with your partner so ensure give each other space when required and continue to do your own things you both enjoy while obviously doing all the lovely things couple do as well

Keep up the positive vibes fella :ok:
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Firstly that's an extremely brave post mate, I'm sorry to hear what you've been through but it's great to hear you're in a better position now and continue to progress.

As others have said above you know where we all are on here if you need to reach out at all.