American Football

Moderator: Community Team

georged
Update Team (Coach)

American Football

Post by georged »

Good to know I am better in predicting American Football than Premier League football.
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

American Football

Post by Dermotron »

Filed to ESPN: Dolphins trading No. 3 overall pick to the San Francisco 49ers for the No. 12 pick, a 2021 third-round pick (SF’s comp pick for Robert Saleh hiring) and first-round picks in 2022 and 2023, per sources.

Blockbuster deal with massive ramifications for years to come.
:o

The QB they draft better be fucking good :lol:

Love the side affect of this:
The Laremy Tunsil trade for Miami has now netted them: the 26th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the 12th, 36th and 102nd picks in the 2021 NFL Draft plus a 2022 first-round pick and 2023 first-round pick.

Quite a deal.
riise
Awards Team

American Football

Post by riise »

My pal is a Dolphins fan so just been texting about this! They’ve now traded that 12th pick and their 2022 first-rounder for Eagles’ 6th pick.
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

American Football

Post by Dermotron »

The Bengals will end up with the pick of every non-QB.
riise
Awards Team

American Football

Post by riise »

First night of the draft last night. 49ers weren't fooling me with the Mac Jones talk - attempted to predict the top 12 (dunno why) with a couple of pals on WhatsApp, and I correctly sent Trey Lance to them at #3 :D

Not keen on Giants trading down to #20 to take the best of the rest of the WRs (Kadarius Toney). I understand the move after the Eagles traded ahead of them to get the last of the best WRs, but I don't know why they were pursuing a WR so aggressively! Should've just taken the best DL (Micah Parsons I guess).

But we now have the Bears' 2022 first-round pick, so I look forward to rooting against them all season :lol:

Think the second round starts at midnight over here, I'll probably still be awake but don't know if I'll last until the 10th pick when Giants are next on the clock!
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

American Football

Post by Dermotron »

I think the 49ers have motivated Jimmy G nicely with the Trey Lance pick.

We've already had 3 ruled out for the season and not even played a pre-season game yet. They need to hire the Brazilian physio's that Tim Vickery is always praising