Missing Posts and Downloads

Important announcements regarding the game and the website will be made here. Please do take the time to read all topics to give you a better understanding of how champman0102.co.uk functions.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Hi all,

While we had hoped to fully migrate all the contents from our old home before going live, we have unfortunately not managed to do so. With the release of a new database, we have ultimately opted to launch our new home at the same time and will continue to migrate content as time passes.

In the meantime, we have set this thread up for you to contact us if you are looking for a particular type of download that has not yet been migrated. We will then act upon this to provide the download as soon as we possibly can.

If you wish to copy any threads that you created from our old home, please do so as soon as you can. Our old home will remain accessible for a period of time until we are satisfied that all content has been fully migrated. Once it is, we will then close down the old website completely and redirect users to champman0102.net.

Cheers
Mark
Alias47
Youth Team Player

Join one of our Teams!

Post by Alias47 »

I mentioned on the old site I salvaged loads of Patinoz's old colour schemes. Still have them, ready to post (technically re-post) but on the Graphics Forum it says I don't have permission to post attachments. I PM'ed Baw (Graphics forum mod) on Weds morning about it but haven't heard back yet. If someone else could grant me the relevant permission/privileges then I'm happy to get posting them up...
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Thanks Alias, I have moved your post into here.

Only moderators can upload directly onto our servers, naturally for safety reasons.

Can you upload them to somewhere like SendSpace and share them with me? I'll get to work on adding them to the colour schemes that we have already.
Alias47
Youth Team Player

Post by Alias47 »

OK, sure. Wasn't sure where the right place was to post that comment...

Had to use Mediafire, wasn't having any luck with Sendspace.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/7bkoimp ... ourSchemes

As a free user file will only be available for 14 days. Whilst I'm not asking/expecting you to do it all immediately can you message me to let me know if/when you got it OK please?

File contains 85 images comprising 45 colour schemes (a few don't have preview images).
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Can you zip them up? Seems I can't bulk download each individual file.
Alias47
Youth Team Player

Post by Alias47 »

Huh, that must've been why I couldn't get it to work with Sendspace first time around...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rl2cga

Hopefully that works.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Got it now, thanks :)
Alias47
Youth Team Player

Post by Alias47 »

Mark wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:18 pmGot it now, thanks :)
Excellent. All self-explanatory except 2 I called 'PatinozScum01' & 'PatinozScum02' which is a Liverpool scheme.
AMC
Backup Player

Post by AMC »

Bit harsh on Pat, he just copied them from the forum before the last one, he didn't come up with them :lol:
broitsokay
Youth Team Player

Post by broitsokay »

I wanted to give the 'release them all' tool another try if it would be possible to add that to the tools download section.
Also, I recall there being an audio pack which added more crowd sounds. Was this a thing or am I imagining it?
Thanks.
Kostis
Youth Team Player

Post by Kostis »

I notice that the game speed tool in not in the new site . In one of my devices can't install patches witjout getting a fatal error (i dont know why i do the same as my other devices that works perfectly) . I dont remember the name of the file . I think it was faster vommentary file.
Thank you.
Redknapp69
Backup Player

Post by Redknapp69 »

I think this is faster commentary file - https://www.sendspace.com/file/3e2avc
rentz97
Youth Team Player

Post by rentz97 »

Hi all, I am looking for the downloads or tools:
Flex
cmdbsort
0102 editor

I would download them from the old site but they do not seem to be there either. Thank you very much!
P.S. I am trying to set up a network game. We last succeeded in 2010 but now with Christmas and kind of a lockdown this seems like a last chance!
Fodster
Youth Team Player

Post by Fodster »

CMDBSORT: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ieikn9

01/02 Editor gets installed when you install the game, should be in your main CM folder

Id move on past Flex too, much better Patches there
Alan
Hot Prospect for the Future

Post by Alan »

This archive contains a variety of John Locke's tools: Flex, Flex2, JL Collection, and two versions of Legion:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4g4cgtwr ... s.rar/file
FredFCG
Youth Team Player

Post by FredFCG »

Does anyone have the CMTacticus tool for me?

Thanks in advance!
hodgy
Decent Young Player

Post by hodgy »

Are the main threads from the Patches section (9CF, Offsets etc.) being migrated? There's too much valuable information in those to lose. The sticky tells us that they are, but I don't know the timeframe on the old site being shut down and didn't want them to be missed.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Yes, eventually. There is a lot of work still to be done.
EDMO/1230
Youth Team Player

Post by EDMO/1230 »

Hi, i'm looking for the Lussenhoff database has this been transferred over yet? I tried searching and nothing came up!

thank you for your help
FredFCG
Youth Team Player

Post by FredFCG »

I was also looking for the Luessenhof database last week, but eventually I've downloaded it from the old website last week!
See the first post at here, if I'm allowed to share the link: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8828

Does anyone have the CMTacticus tool for me, or an other tactics tool? I'm looking for the GK Save Game Editor also. Thanks in advance!
Redknapp69
Backup Player

Post by Redknapp69 »

FredFCG wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:18 pm I was also looking for the Luessenhof database last week, but eventually I've downloaded it from the old website last week!
See the first post at here, if I'm allowed to share the link: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8828

Does anyone have the CMTacticus tool for me, or an other tactics tool? I'm looking for the GK Save Game Editor also. Thanks in advance!
GK Save Game Editor is here

https://www.sendspace.com/file/t2ntx6
EDMO/1230
Youth Team Player

Post by EDMO/1230 »

Thank you for the link downloaded it now, looking forward to playing this database

much appreciated
Redknapp69
Backup Player

Post by Redknapp69 »

CM Scout is here if someone wants to add in downloads section (following the format of others)

I can't say I have ever used it so have no idea what is about etc to write it up sorry!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rf88v7
bazingaboss5
Youth Team Player

Post by bazingaboss5 »

I would really like one off the best x1 picker tools please. Im 8 seasons in on the november20 update with kings lynn and trying to always pick my best team is becoming a bit of a headache now lol
AmericanAndyCole
Youth Team Player

Post by AmericanAndyCole »

Is it possible to get the full download of GK's saved game editor uploaded?

The old board doesn't allow new registration and the link earlier in the thread only gives the .exe.

I'm having the "open program, but closes when I try to load .sav even though the editor and the game is in administrative mode with modify privileges" issue. I found an archived thread that said that reinstalling it may work for replacing the .ini, but I seem to not have the installer and just the program (what I had and the one I got from this thread).

Thanks!