Registration

Important announcements regarding the game and the website will be made here. Please do take the time to read all topics to give you a better understanding of how champman0102 functions.
Mark
Chairman

Registration

Post by Mark »

Dear all,

If you wish to download any files from our downloads area, you must be logged into an activated account.

Registration is a requirement if you wish to access our downloads area. Doing so is a quick and easy process, where upon completing registration, an email will be sent to you for verification. In this email, a link is contained which you must click on to then activate your account. Failure to do this will mean your account remains disabled and therefore unable to access the website.

Also, a sortables CAPTCHA is provided as part of the registration process to prove that you are not one of those pesky spambots! This means you will be prompted with a question and must drag and drop the options into the correct column, to complete your registration.

Please click here to register to our website: http://champman0102.net/ucp.php?mode=register

Cheers
Mark
Mark
Chairman

Registration

Post by Mark »

As we have seen spambots registering on the website already, we have changed the registration process so that you must sort options into a column correctly before completing your registration. The question has been configured so that it related to CM 01/02, so hopefully there are no issues with people being able to guess correctly!

Cheers
Mark
McIntosh1985
Youth Team Player

registration

Post by McIntosh1985 »

I cannot seem to login to actually download the game. I am new to the site but i have tried registering to download and nothing will work. Can anyone help? thanks guys
Kaneman
Backup Player

registration

Post by Kaneman »

You already are logged in. If you weren't, you couldn't post in here.
Mark
Chairman

registration

Post by Mark »

Strange one. As Kaneman said, you are logged in and activated as you wouldn't be able to post otherwise!

Are you looking in the right place to download the game?
McIntosh1985
Youth Team Player

registration

Post by McIntosh1985 »

Yeah when i go to login on the download game page the login doesn't work and when u hit register it says you can't. Can u post images? because then i could show what i mean
McIntosh1985
Youth Team Player

registration

Post by McIntosh1985 »

vBulletin Message
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

This is the messages i get when i try to register on the download page
Mark
Chairman

registration

Post by Mark »

Why are you on our old website? This is our new website. Go to the home page, scroll down and look in the forum called 'Downloads'.
McIntosh1985
Youth Team Player

registration

Post by McIntosh1985 »

It was a link i followed to download game without disc required. Cheers Mark
forklift80
Youth Team Player

cant log in to download

Post by forklift80 »

Hi all i wonder if you can help. i can sign in through this part of web site but when i try to download a patch it says log in so i try using the same account name and password and it says incorrect login or password
Fodster
Backup Player

cant log in to download

Post by Fodster »

try resetting your password? or maybe your account hasn't be activated as yet if you only just joined
Mark
Chairman

cant log in to download

Post by Mark »

forklift80 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:28 pm Hi all i wonder if you can help. i can sign in through this part of web site but when i try to download a patch it says log in so i try using the same account name and password and it says incorrect login or password
Where are you trying to download the patch from? You are already logged into this website, so just go to the front page, scroll down to the Downloads forum and then download from there. You're not trying to download from our old website or anywhere else, are you?