Donate to champman0102

Important announcements regarding the game and the website will be made here. Please do take the time to read all topics to give you a better understanding of how champman0102 functions.
Mark
Chairman

Donate to champman0102

Post by Mark »

Dear all,

champman0102 aims to raise £50.00 per month through donations to cover the running costs of the website. In return for your donation, you'll be given a VIP subscription depending on how much you had donated to the website.

For every pound that is donated, you'll be given a one month subscription as a VIP. E.g. If you donated £1.00 then you'll be given a one month subscription. If you donated £10.00 then you'll be given a ten month subscription and so on.

This VIP system was introduced to the community in July 2009 after it transpired that I could no longer afford to pay for the running costs of the website myself. After several members started to make donations to help, I decided to introduce a VIP system so that there was some cause to make a donation and a way to say thank you for their generosity.

What are the running costs?

We have a number of services that we pay for with regards to keeping the website online. There are also additional services that we pay for to provide resources for the website and games for our community:

What are the benefits of being a VIP?
  • Custom User Title - You will automatically have 'VIP' assigned to you as a custom user title.
  • Signatures - The ability to possess a signature for your account is restricted to VIPs only.
  • Profile Picture - The ability to possess an avatar/profile picture is restricted to VIPs only.
  • Styles - A number of styles are available to VIPs, which you can use instead of the default prosilver style.
How can I make a contribution?

There are several ways to make a donation:
  • PayPal - There is an integrated PayPal system which will notify me by private message if a donation has been made. I will then verify the payment and activate your VIP membership. Click here to make a donation through the website, and you will be automatically added to the VIP group once payment has been completed. This system will also remind you ahead of your subscription expiring with 7 days to spare, so that you may make another donation if you wish.
  • Bank/Wire Transfer - For those who do not have PayPal, I am more than happy to provide details of a account number and a sort code for you to make a donation through your bank. Please contact me via private message if you wish to go down this route.
  • Cash/Cheque - For those who don't have any means of payment electronically, I am more than happy to provide an address for you to send your donation in cash or a cheque through the mail service. Please contact me via private message if you wish to go down this route.
If you have any queries at all, please feel free to send me a Private Message or reply to this topic.

Cheers
Mark