How are you doing?

Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Re: How are you doing?

Post by Jack Stein »

Thanks CMAdventurer, interesting thread.

I felt sure my file was approaching 4gb but I must have been mistaken if it's just not possible.

I'd be very happy if someone could amend the CMScout app to list clubs in alphabetical order :D
Kevin
Hot Prospect for the Future

Post by Kevin »

Managed to complete 3 seasons at Derby 😮

Season 1 - 2001/02
Board expectations: Stay clear of relegation
Training: 11
League: 12th
FA Cup: 4th round
League Cup: 4th round
INS: Taribo West Free, Curtis Davies 14k, Jackie McNamara 1m.
OUTS: Ian Evatt 425k to Bolton, Bjorn Otto Bragstad Bos to Rosenborg.

Season 2 - 2002/03
Board expectations: Stay clear of relegation
Training: 11
League: 13th
FA Cup: QF
League Cup: 3rd round
INS: Robert Lee Bos, Sean Davis 1.5m.
OUTS: Stefano Eranio Free, Simo Valakari 2.5m to Crystal Palace, Con Blatsis 14k to Sheff Utd, Fabrizio Ravanelli 2m to Bologna.

Season 3 - 2003/04
Board expectations: Respectable league position
Training: 17
League: 6th
FA Cup: QF
League Cup: 3rd round
INS: Kennedy Bakircioglu 300k, Wayne Rooney 160k.
OUTS: Craig Burley 4.3m to Birmingham, Adam Murray Free, Daryl Powell Bos to Charlton.

The capacity has gone up once by 8,500 to 41,768 and the training once from 11 to 17. Had 1 youth player come through at the end of season 1 then again season 2 and both D C's. Andy Banks and Gary Leonard also both look decent and may break into the 1st team. I'm now eagerly awaiting the next couple of months to see if it's 1 again and am hoping for a midfielder. Then onto season 4!
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Sean Davis should be a decent buy for you, especially at that price. Rooney was crap on .60 though wasn't he? Did he even have a position set in the editor? Sure I've seen him as a few different positions on .60 saves.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

AMC wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:03 pm Sean Davis should be a decent buy for you, especially at that price. Rooney was crap on .60 though wasn't he? Did he even have a position set in the editor? Sure I've seen him as a few different positions on .60 saves.
Does Sean have lower inj proneness in.60? Pretty sure it’s 19 in .68 so I always ignore him - the only reason I know is cos I took over Fulham once mid game and had to deal with his love of the treatment room.
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Hmm, that I don't know off hand my friend
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

AMC wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:03 pm Sean Davis should be a decent buy for you, especially at that price. Rooney was crap on .60 though wasn't he? Did he even have a position set in the editor? Sure I've seen him as a few different positions on .60 saves.
Yes Davis has been pretty good, I've christened him and Seth Johnson (who I'm managing to hold onto) the bruise brothers in midfield :)
I can confirm though that he is indeed injury prone unfortunately, rarely plays more than a couple of games in a row, I'm guessing it was 19 to start with in .60 :(

Rooney crops up as all manner of mid and att positions, he was an F R and whilst I'm loathe to use the editor; I did change just his pos to make him an F C. He has 18/19 in about 5 atts and the rest is dire lol but I couldn't resist.
Here2Win79 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:35 pm Does Sean have lower inj proneness in.60? Pretty sure it’s 19 in .68 so I always ignore him - the only reason I know is cos I took over Fulham once mid game and had to deal with his love of the treatment room.
Unfortunately I made a monumental cock-up at the end of season 3 which I have now discovered the ramifications. We were nailed on to finish 5th or 6th with a few games to go so I turned down the Intertoto invitation. We finish 6th and at the start of season 4 - the board are expecting success domestically and in Europe. Only problem is, when the teams qualified for Europe comes up... we're missing :shock:

We miss out on a UEFA Cup place in 6th, Chelsea miss out in 7th then Newcastle finish 8th and potentially get in via the Intertoto. West Ham finish 9th but win the F.A. Cup and Middlesborough finish 10th and win the League Cup 😫 Weirdly though the board still said they expected success in Europe when we never in Europe. The save is now parked somewhere on the F:drive whilst I contemplate my next career move lol
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

The board will likely ignore their own directive as long as you do well domestically. But you have learned your lesson: never refuse the joys of the Toto!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Definitely lesson learned as I do always normally apply 😫
Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Post by Jack Stein »

Monster update on my Catch Em All challenge - I really need to do these more regularly and then I might remember a bit more detail too :?

58 - German 3. Liga (Germany)

1.FC Köln

No time wasted before going from Brazil to the German Third Division with Köln. Pretty big club with a 60k seat stadium who had been up and down to non-league for a few seasons. Joined during the summer window so plenty of time to put together a decent squad. Zero transfer budget but wages of about 2k on offer so enough to attract some talented players.

Picked up quite a classy young unattached Belgian keeper who'd been on my shortlist for a while, a solid experienced Algerian right back and a very good French DMC - poor stamina but we can work around that.

Good support from the locals with regular crowds of 40k and a couple of close to sellout in our impressive cup run. We got to the quarter finals before finally losing 5-3 to Hannover 96, beating DB1 and DB2 teams along the way.

Got a bit peeved with the board who wouldn't release a penny for transfers during the winter window despite having £3 million in the bank.

No matter, we kept the chasing pack away and won the North division. No Champions are crowned but we had a bigger points total than the Southern winners anyway.

59 Norwegian Cupen (Norway)

Lillestrøm

Not many jobs come up in Norway and I was hoping the Rosenborg manager might retire but no joy, so off to the frozen north with Lillestrøm in Division 1. Nice little club with just a 12k stadium and a very small transfer budget.

First order of business: replace the shockingly bad keeper. Argentine Ramiro Argüello was one of those keepers who spends a decade at a big club (Racing in his case) not even getting a few cup games. Turned out absolutely brilliant, consistently high levels and was key in our success. At the other end of the pitch were my super strikers. McCarthy and Michel were a joy and that was before the Haaland regen came through. In the middle of the park captain reliable Mario Jaime kept it all ticking over.

Romped to the Division 1 championship after one season

Sixth in our first season in the top flight, not bad at all, but the usual failures in the cup.

Second season added a couple more quality players including a young Argentine CB with the pace, strength and jumping to compete with the handful of dangerous strikers in the division. Win the division but fall to bloody non-league oppo in the cup. Hair is torn out and swearing occurs.

Finally! We are the best team in Norway. Went on a mammoth 40+ game unbeaten run and won a fine league and cup double.

Was thrilled with the performance in the cup final. Look at all those 8s and 9s.

60 Scottish Championship (Scotland)

Dumbarton

A surprisingly quick turnaround in Scotland. Joined the club when they were circling the drain but managed to get some decent loans in to stablilise things initially before the winter window opened. Brought in the Belgian keeper I'd had at Köln who had a terrible debut with a 4! I put that down to rustiness and kept the faith which paid off. Towards the end of the season I thought we'd end up getting promoted in 2nd place or just falling short but we kept up the pressure and Hearts fell apart so the honours were ours.

61 DBU Pokalen (Denmark)

Silkeborg IF

As one of the top Danish teams there were already some good players here but the CBs were weak. I brought in Alejandro Martínez from Lillestrøm and then even better, Jacques Moundi from Cotonsport, Cameroon. Oof, what a terrific pair of young CBs.

Backed by a solid young Turkish keeper who was at the club but I promoted to No1. For some mad reason Midtylland loaned me a great young striker who they had given zero minutes to.

Another league and cup double and a good run in the Europa league so all around an enjoyable and successful stay here. Disappointing crowds however - a 28k stadium but rarely got more than about 8k

62 Danish 1st Division (Denmark)

Viborg

Next target meant dropping down a division which is always a bit hard. The scouts at Silkeborg were very good so my shorlists were well stocked.

Took THREE attempts to win the Championship after very annoyingly coming 2nd twice and having to quit :D

Vejle -Third place with one to play and a point between all three teams. We won our game but only one of the teams above lost so we came in second. Probably should have deliberately sabotaged this one and gone again the next season.

Dalum - Top of the table on goal difference with five to play and we blew it.

Finally, Viborg who had been yo-yoing for a few years. A very good performance in a key game against Skive all but secured the title.

63 Japanese Super Cup (Japan)

FC Tokyo

The club were flirting with relegation from the top division so no wonder the previous manager was sacked. A rather poor squad so much work to be done to turn them into Super Cup contenders.

First season got the existing players working harder and got enough results to pull us up to mid-table.

Brought in a French striker and an Argentine DMC on frees who had been on on my shorlists for a while. You can only play 4 foreigners in a match and max 5 in the squad so I needed to get rid of one of the others. Had a young Colombian CB who had the fatal flaws of 4 and 5 for aggression and bravery, a total no-no for a CB in my book. Didn't help that he was a bit of a sicknote too.

Paid a small fortune for any slighly promising Japanese youngsters and after the (capped!) goalkeeper let in 3 goals from 3 shots on target the No2 keeper got his chance. Things improved from there.

Final piece of the jigsaw was Georg Möller unemployed for two years - as if!

Won the Emperor's Cup to book a spot in the following seasons Super Cup.

We won the league on points but failed badly in the playoff for the title with Renofa Yamaguchi. We would meet again.

A very tight game in the Super Cup settled by penalties. I think we deserved it overall - more possesion, 13 shots on target and more tackles.

Next stop: Japanese Division 2
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Re: Screenshots

Post by Undertaker777 »

After 7 seasons at Vizela I took over a beaten up, old Roma that never won anything (3.9.68 but still odd).

Thankfully they had a missused Peralta that turned out to be a monster, not even playing at striker.

He could've made it even better if not for the 8 match ban :/

Won the Serie A and the Champions League, we lost Coppa Italia at quarter finals. Beat my former team in the CL final ;)

Didn't ever think that playing Roma could be fun :)
► Show Spoiler
CMAdventurer
VIP

Post by CMAdventurer »

Big update indeed. Six more trophies ticked off although a couple in Scandinavia certainly proved to be challenging.

Some team you built at Lillestrøm. Getting Haaland's regen through your academy is crazy, I've never had anyone come through who's anywhere near first team standard, let alone Haaland's class.

Möller also an incredible signing, you seem to have a knack for attracting top players to leagues they're far too good for.
Nebur86
Youth Team Player

Post by Nebur86 »

so rare to get the perfect season

the team to do it is absolutely disgusting though
Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Post by Jack Stein »

Morning CMAdventurer.

Like you, I don't get many gooduns coming through the academies. A small number who will go on to become decent squad players. Christoper Ødegaard was hugely exciting. After I left Lillestrøm they sold him to Leverkeusen who barely played him for 3 years. He then went to Sevilla and again was underused. Finally went to Liverpool where he is doing very well - lots of news items praising him.

I do seem to have fairly good luck finding good quality unattached, either rookies or out of contract. Had a couple more at Silkeborg. Josh Gardner, 22 AMC, previously of Newcastle United who are currently a PL-Championship yoyo club. He was happy to come to Silkeborg for just 7k a week. Rob Bos, top quality 21 year old DMC, previously of PSV, was a bit more difficult. Took two windows and much persistence to get his wage demands down from £55k to £14k per week and a hefty sign on fee! Was a bit worried he might be a prima donna but he was fine.

I definitely feel like some players are 'mine', like they are invisible to all other teams. I've had more than one really good player who only ever plays for my teams and then vanishes from the database. EG: Rob Morgan MC was at two of my Brazil teams. 14 caps for Wales then unemployed for a couple of years before joining me at Silkeborg. No pace but superb passing, set pieces and a knack for coming late into the box and scoring. Sadly an ever better Spanish MC did just vanish rather quickly after being just at Vítoria for a few years.

Oh, I forgot to say. Guess who became manager at Lillestrøm after I left? One Erling Haaland :lol: So that was nice, he was managing his regen.
Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

Undertaker777 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:00 pm After 7 seasons at Vizela I took over a beaten up, old Roma that never won anything (3.9.68 but still odd).

Thankfully they had a missused Peralta that turned out to be a monster, not even playing at striker.

Won the Serie A and the Champions League, we lost Coppa Italia at quarter finals. Beat my former team in the CL final ;)

► Show Spoiler
I am playing as Roma now, too. ODB .68
Loads of fun. I dont think I have ever had such a completely loaded team.
How is Montella doing for you? For me he is horribly inconsistent. He has a dry spell for weeks and then he scores 10 in a month.
astnasquare
Youth Team Player

Post by astnasquare »

My non league legends save... signing only non league and conference players allowed
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Post by Undertaker777 »

It was his last active season when I took over. He was 34/35 and on his last year of contract. He was my only striker so he played everything he could with a stamina going down rapidly. He played 50-ish games and scored 40-ish some goals I believe. But I couldn't give him another max contract so he went on to a player-manager role at Ancona. He was good but yes - he liked to have some periods of drought. If he wasn't my only striker, playing lonely at ST he wouldn't be that good at this age. I already had a talent coming in so he had to go.
Theov wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:03 am
Undertaker777 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:00 pm After 7 seasons at Vizela I took over a beaten up, old Roma that never won anything (3.9.68 but still odd).

► Show Spoiler
I am playing as Roma now, too. ODB .68
Loads of fun. I dont think I have ever had such a completely loaded team.
How is Montella doing for you? For me he is horribly inconsistent. He has a dry spell for weeks and then he scores 10 in a month.
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Post by Undertaker777 »

After 23 years of playing this game I just seem to have the best time ever now with a "try them all" type of adventure ;)

Just went from Real Madrid to a struggling Kaiserslautern.

Took them over in a "1 win - 2 draws - 5 losses" situation lying in 17th place...and won the title :D

No transfers in, just cleared the aged max contract dwellers.

Gained 61 points, second placed BVB accumulated 62 points all season :)

And now to rebuild in the summer. Should be even more fun.

Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

62 points for #2 and 66 to become champion doesnt look like many points.
Well done. Fixing teams is great fun.
It's a good idea for a save. "Manage until champion and then leave".
Last edited by Theov on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMAdventurer
VIP

Post by CMAdventurer »

Once Vicenza's Champions League place was secured after beating Torino in the playoff, it was time to ponder how to create a team capable of challenging for Serie A and the Coppa Italia. However, even with a full summer to spend a fortune, the form of the top two last season proved that it would be far from a formality. I was not convinced I could match Genoa's incredible tally of 94 points, so we would probably be relying on their standards dropping. Chievo have been a top side for years so I expected them to be challenging too, while there were one or two other dangerous sides to watch out for.

My attention turned to the recruitment drive that would hopefully take us to the next level. First to the departures and troublesome midfielder Andrea Bertani was sold to Cesena for £35 million. I had high hopes for him when I joined but I can't allow the dressing room to be as fractious as it was last season. The other high profile departure was Marcus Wähling, who was the one half decent defender I inherited. He had turned up late to training a couple of times last season and was also homesick. Normally when a player's homesick in the Champman world, he joins another team in the same country but Marcus at least has some sense and the German eventually joined Nürnberg. Several fringe players were also at the end of their contracts and were surplus to requirements, so they were either released or snapped up by other clubs on Bosmans.

Now to the new boys and I was in two minds over whether we needed a new goalkeeper. Daniel Ferretti is the former number one for Italy and on paper, one of the best in the league. However, he was prone to the odd howler last season (like scoring a 3 in one game) but had improved considerably in the run-in. Eventually I opted to bring in another to give him some competition and landed Sampdoria's Bartosz Mazurek for a bargain £15.5 million. He may be 34 but I'm sure he still has a couple of years left in him at the highest level.
► Show Spoiler
There were two new central defenders who cost £37 million between them.
► Show Spoiler
It was in midfield where I felt we made the most progress, with Marcel Gladrow joining for £65 million from Karlsruhe and making it three German internationals in the squad. That was followed by probably my first ever Armenian player, with £75 million coughed up to land Robert Mkrtchyan, almost certainly a regen of Henrik Mkhitaryan.
► Show Spoiler
Finally, Belgian forward Koen Jadot would add to our attacking options, with £16.75 million securing his services from Sporting.
► Show Spoiler
Those were our main signings but three more defenders and a striker were also added to give us some squad depth, which was severely lacking last season. Finally, the club's training facilities were given a long overdue upgrade to reflect our status as a team with genuine ambition. The summer business made it a net spend of over £300 million across my two transfer windows in charge, a fact that was not lost on the directors. Last season they were content just to survive but now they were understandably expecting to see a return on their investment.

It was a sticky start to the league campaign. Napoli deservedly beat us 2-0 on the opening day and we also drew a couple early on, as we struggled for consistency. Fortunately, Genoa had lost a couple of key players in the summer and they were not firing on all cylinders like last season, although they remained a threat. Chievo were still strong, while the likes of Parma and Catania were emerging as surprise title contenders. With nobody taking the league by storm, we went top on match day 14 (helped by a 2-0 win over Genoa not long previously). And then we lost our last two league games of the year 3-1 at home to Chievo and 1-0 at Cesena, who scored a last minute winner. Such was the tightness of the league, those two defeats dropped us down to sixth! At least it was better news in the cup as we brushed aside Milan (relegated to Serie B last season) and edged a five-goal thriller at Palermo, with two late goals in extra time. That set up a two-legged semi final against Chievo in February.

I felt minor squad surgery was required in January, as I got rid of a German defender who hadn't settled in Italy. In his place came Russian right back Evgeni Khomyakov, who was more attack-minded than the full backs already at the club and a very exciting young Czech forward Jan Lecjaks from Monaco. They cost £85.5 million between them, leaving me with very little transfer budget remaining. We simply had to hit the ground running when the action resumed and not just to remain in the title race. The board (with an impatient chairman) were only “generally satisfied” with my performance as manager and numerous players had lost confidence in my ability.

I decided to switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, in the hope that it would provide more solidity, while maintaining a goal threat. I had not used this system much in the past, so I was far from certain that it would work. Starting with a 3-1 win over Catania, we were a team transformed. Our rivals stuttered, with Chievo in particular enduring a poor start to the new year. Within four games of the restart, we were unbelievably top again, as we won six in a row. The streak was ended by an unlucky defeat at Sampdoria but that proved to be a minor inconvenience. We were suddenly banging in goals from all angles and much improved defensively as we mowed down almost everyone in our sight, with the highlight being an 8-1 thumping of Novara in March. We had built up a solid lead but I was always mindful that we had a flurry of away games against the chasing pack in the latter weeks of the season. Parma gave us a good test in the first of those but we scored twice early on and held on for a 2-1 victory, while Genoa and Chievo were both stuffed 3-0. The first title in Vicenza's 174-year history was sealed with three games to spare thanks to a 3-1 victory over Cesena. 58 points from a possible 66 after Christmas was a sensational return and we went on to win by a whopping 16 points!

The Coppa Italia semi final against Chievo promised to be an exciting affair but they were extremely disappointing, as we cruised through to the final 5-0 on aggregate. Standing in our way were Catania, who'd had a solid season. They started the final confidently, creating a couple of early chances, before we took control. Two goals in quick succession from our January signings gave us a comfortable half time lead. Substitute Bruno Fleury ended any doubt with a quick fire brace and we could cruise through to full time, knowing the double was secure.

How far could we go in the Champions League? We had to go through qualifying and Dundee gave us a scare by beating us 3-2 in the first leg and they frustrated us for a while in the return, before class eventually told and we triumphed 5-3 on aggregate. The first group stage included home and away wins against Barcelona, with only a final day draw against Turkish champions Bandirmaspor denying us a perfect record. The second phase was tougher, as I regularly fielded weakened teams to prioritise domestic matches. Spurs, Saint-Etienne and former club Atletico Madrid was never going to be easy but winning our last fixture in France was enough to progress alongside the Londoners. We would face another Premier League challenge against New Milton Town (welcome to the wacky football landscape of 2076). Fawcett's Field in Hampshire was a worthy venue for a Champions League quarter final.

We won 5-1 on aggregate and were handed a rematch against Spurs in the semis. By now, we had secured the title so could field a full first team. We won 2-1 in London and held on to advance to the final on away goals. Werder Bremen would be no pushovers, having finished second in the Bundesliga and there wasn't much between the two sides on the night. It was left to backup striker Fabio Arrigoni, who had seen little action for most of the season but ended it on fire, to make the difference with two first half goals. Bremen finished the game with ten men and we had won a remarkable treble, also my second Champions League success.

A brilliant season which I could never have envisaged at Christmas but the January changes worked beyond my wildest dreams. The formation change appeared to suit the players at our disposal but plenty of credit should go to our January recruits. Khomyakov was exceptional at right back, while Lecjaks (19 goals from 22 appearances) formed a formidable partnership with Jean Coulibaly (35 from 46).

Of our summer signings, Mkrtchyan was outstanding with plenty of goals and assists, while Mazurek proved to be a safe pair of hands in goal. In defence, Ilic also shone, as did Giovani Carvalho at left back, where he also starred for me at Coritiba. He started out as backup but made the position his own once he got his chance. It was a real team effort to make this season a success and I haven't got time to mention everyone.

There's still the Supercoppa to target next season and as far as I can tell, the runners-up of the cup, as opposed to Serie A take part when a team wins the double. I certainly hope so, as I'd rather face Catania than Parma. Before then, my attention turns to Euro 76 with France, as we once again qualified with a perfect ten wins and just one goal conceded. I really hope I can tick it off this time and look to move on but the draw has not been particularly kind. We face Spain in our opener, while Turkey and Sweden are no mugs. If we don't win it this year, I'll consider moving to either Spain or Germany, should a vacancy appear.

Trophy cabinet
► Show Spoiler
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Post by Undertaker777 »

Theov wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:57 pm 62 points for #2 and 66 to become champion looks like not many points.
I believe that this will be the main focus now - max 2 seasons - first to take over and clean it up, rebuild in the summer and get the most out of the team in the second one.

Now just the regret that I should've selected more playable leagues ;)
Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

Undertaker777 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:27 am
Theov wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:57 pm 62 points for #2 and 66 to become champion looks like not many points.
I believe that this will be the main focus now - max 2 seasons - first to take over and clean it up, rebuild in the summer and get the most out of the team in the second one.

Now just the regret that I should've selected more playable leagues ;)
Good idea. Which did you open and where did you start?
Yeah, max 2 seasons is a good focus.
I wonder if I would buy the same players all the time. I think that would defeat the purpose though.
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Post by Undertaker777 »

I only chose 6 leagues total so the game would run faster. Portugal, Germany, Spain, England, Italy and Poland (the only one I haven't gone to in this save yet).

Started in Portugal, then won Serie A, gone to Leeds for just a half of a season, made them lead the Premiership but left when Real Madrid job came up. Then left for Kaiserslautern.

The second season was a dissapointment though. Won the league with 6 matches left but lost out early in the cup and second phase of Champions League.

So I guess the new challenge will be chosen even faster then at the summer break ;)

AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Jack Stein - Great work ticking off 6 trophies, quite a fall from grace for FC Koln but you've got them headed in the right direction now with that league title, and a decent cup run to boot! Absolutely smashed it with Lillestrom, what a bonus to have Haaland's regen too! Onto sunnier climes in Scotland (just about :D) as you took Dumbarton to the Scottish Championship title in a close title race after first having to rescue them from a relegation battle, great work! Back to Scandanavia and Denmark and wow what a pair of centre backs to bring in for that level! A beast of a striker too in Bjur and it was no wonder you romped the division! Staying in Denmark but dropping down to take on Viborg, where finally you could get your hands on that Danish 1st Division title! Onto Japan and an absolute beast of a German midfielder, how the hell has no one picked him up in two years! Despite him missing his penalty in the Super Cup shootout it thankfully didn't stop you from coming out on top, congrats!

Undertaker777 - Peralta is an absolute beast, even if he did pick up a big suspension :D That's some title win with Kaiserslautern given where they were when you took over. A more comfortable title win the season after with you fine tuning the squad and having a full campaign in charge, shame about the other competitions though. Time to leave Kaiserslautern but you'll be staying in Germany with Dortmund, not a bad war chest they've given you too!

Nebur86 - A perfect season in the league but what about other competitions? Some goal tally from To Madeira that's for sure!

Will get round to yours at some point CMA!
Undertaker777
Youth Team Player

Post by Undertaker777 »

AMC wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:58 pm
Undertaker777 - Peralta is an absolute beast, even if he did pick up a big suspension :D That's some title win with Kaiserslautern given where they were when you took over. A more comfortable title win the season after with you fine tuning the squad and having a full campaign in charge, shame about the other competitions though. Time to leave Kaiserslautern but you'll be staying in Germany with Dortmund, not a bad war chest they've given you too!
That's an understatement :D Look what they've been keeping hidden under the bed ;)

2,5 billion :)

So off shopping me went and spent a lil bit ;)

Best I could buy was my countryman that I just can't think of whose regen he is - in 3.9.68 ODB there was no polish striker THAT GOOD. And I did not edit anything out.

The season premiere against Bayern went very smooth :)

Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Post by Jack Stein »

Fawcett's Field - capacity 50 (all seated) :D

In phase 1 of my game, Hampshire became a footballing hotbed with Eastleigh and another team I've forgotten now making it to the Premier League.

£15.5 million for a 34 year old keeper - are you quite mad?? Czech lad looks terrific however. All worked out in the end, good work in Italy.

Thanks @AMC!

Möller still ripping up the JLeague winning player of the year. Hoping I'll be able to recruit him again.

Don't know what's going on with Silkeborg since I left. They only have 15 players. Utterly bizarre since they are rich and have made it to the CL group stage a couple of times. Last time I looked they were 11th in the division and no transfers planned. Hope they get relegated and I can snaffle one of *my* CBs for a bargain price.