How are you doing?

CMAdventurer
VIP

Re: How are you doing?

Post by CMAdventurer »

Flying through the trophies lately, I think you might finish before I do. :) Roughly half way there now. More fantastic signings, with the Beninian looking like the pick of the bunch.

A nice mix of comfortable title wins, nail biters and near misses. Best of luck in China. Never managed there myself but I know you're not allowed many foreigners (about four or five). You'll therefore need to choose them wisely and this will probably be the deciding factor with the quality of Chinese players so low.
Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Post by Jack Stein »

Cheers CMA!

I think things might slow down a bit now as I've got 10 cups in a row to bag. Always a bit of a lottery but at least a few of them are in good European leagues.

You're absolutely right about choosing wisely. The foreigners in your squad need to be your best players by quite some distance.

In China you are allowed 3 foreigners in the match day squad. When I started, I checked every team in the CSL and about half had 4 in the squad, so I assumed that was the max overall.

I got rid of a GK but my new Iranian striker was not permitted to join. Another team recruited a new foreigner taking their total up to 4. In the next window I sold a DC, new striker still not allowed. I checked the whole squad in GKEditor to make sure there were no ghost players or anything. Gave a Ghanaian, with 6 years in China, dual citizenship! Recruited a super new Spanish rookie DMC but the striker now playing hard to get over wages.

So currently at 2 foreigners - will see what happens in the next window *massive eyeroll*

Edit: Also checked Nick's patcher. Nothing China specific as far as I can see just a brute force "Remove foreigner restrictions for all" patch.
Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

GFRay wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm
GFRay wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm Had a very long break from the game, but have recently started playing again and I'm having a lot of fun. So I decided to do a little special save game with my forever favourite team on ODB: Doncaster Rovers. The goal is to win as much prizes as I can within 10 seasons, but here's the twist. I can't actively list players to sell so I can only sell when a team bids on my players. And I can only buy/sign as much players as I'm selling each season. Looking forward to see what we can do in 10 seasons.
10 games in and off to a flying start :D

2 goals against in 10 games sure is a few.
My record is 12 over a 34 game season in the Serie A.
Update?
You are playing in de conference, why dont you take off a midfielder and add a striker or amc?
Fodster
Squad Rotation Player

Post by Fodster »

he seems to be doing ok 10 from 10 ;)
GFRay
Reserve Team Player

Post by GFRay »

Theov wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:11 pm
GFRay wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm
GFRay wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm Had a very long break from the game, but have recently started playing again and I'm having a lot of fun. So I decided to do a little special save game with my forever favourite team on ODB: Doncaster Rovers. The goal is to win as much prizes as I can within 10 seasons, but here's the twist. I can't actively list players to sell so I can only sell when a team bids on my players. And I can only buy/sign as much players as I'm selling each season. Looking forward to see what we can do in 10 seasons.
10 games in and off to a flying start :D

2 goals against in 10 games sure is a few.
My record is 12 over a 34 game season in the Serie A.
Update?
You are playing in de conference, why dont you take off a midfielder and add a striker or amc?
I'm using my non wibwob Fibonacci tactic which has been perfected by me in full play over many seasons with many different teams. It's simply the one and only tactic I want to play. It's so defensively strong and still scores loads.

Sadly however, my save game got corrupted due to my game crashing towards the end of the season. Had an old install from 2 years back so that wasn't working for me. I was 36-4-0 at that point with 2 games left to play, but I can't be arsed to start over again.. I hate that. So I'm going to install the Oktober 2023 update tonight and give that one a go to see how my Fibonacci works on it.
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

New Sir Bobby Robson Story update out and a return to a former club, https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic. ... 16#p108816
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

ODB - Stoke - Season 1

Haven't played CM just for the fun of it for a while. Decided to start with the ODB and play with my own team, Stoke. They have a big squad for the Second Division and some quality players such as Peter Hoekstra, Brynjar Bjorn Gunnarsson and Rikhadur Dadason but the wages within the squad can bleed you dry. That turned out to be the case as I signed only two players, both defensive midfielders (Hugo Gonzalez and Paulo Pereira) on a free as backup for James O'Connor on a free.

The squad also really lacks wingers so I brought in Willem Korsten (ML - Spurs) and David Collis (AMR - Charlton) on loan, but neither made a real impact.

I decided to give all players a chance before reviewing the squad in the New Year, placing quite a few players on the list. Doing so was quite timely as we'd started to dip into debt. Five players were moved on - Christopher Swift (FC), Matthew Bullock (MRL), Brian Wilson (DC), Kris Commons (D/AML) and Ben Foster (GK), raising only £575K.

The season itself didn't start so great, probably due to the policy of giving all players a chance to start with. My job came under threat a few times, but we put together a run of games to ultimately go from 19th and finish in the playoffs.

We gave Tranmere a 6-1 aggregate hiding to get into the final but faced Bristol City, who'd beaten us both times in the league. We did force the game into extra-time but a 117th minute winner meant we didn't even get to the lottery of penalties! Quite disappointing but the money from that has again kept us out of debt. I'm just hoping now that we can sell a few more players, add some TV money and actually bring in some decent players!

This was ultimately the most selected XI. Not great ratings from the defence as usual for me! The tactic is just a non-wib-wob 4-5-1 that I have used since like 2008, when I used it for Chelsea in the days where they had Duff and Robben the wings :D

O'Connor was superb but Hoekstra and Dadason were the fan favourites. Hoekstra got 10 goals and 8 assists which isn't a lot for a long season but had quite a few injuries. So I'll go with Dadason as the main man, scoring a whopping 27 league goals but finished 2nd in the league charts (Luke Beckett scoring 32!).

And here's the season summary in old school print mode if you're interested!
► Show Spoiler
CMAdventurer
VIP

Post by CMAdventurer »

Just eight days after completing the job at Sport Recife, I was on the move once again. My world reputation was still high enough to land pretty much any job I wanted, so naturally I joined Lurgan Celtic in the Northern Irish Championship, who were returning after four years in non-league. I had won the treble with Vicenza just a year earlier! Now down to the final 40 trophies, my priority was to get the last of the remaining crap leagues out of the way sooner rather than later and it doesn't get much lower in quality than this. I took over with just ten players on the books, with two departing within days. Of the remaining eight, I was expecting a load of garbage and I wasn't disappointed. Then again, you only need players of the required standard for the level you're playing at, which for the Northern Irish second tier is anyone under the age of 105 with two legs and a pulse.

There were plenty of arrivals on free transfers (the board refused to allocate any transfer funds, although the club was slightly in the black until the wage bill wrecked it) and a handful of loans. I liked the look of the midfield, although I had concerns over other areas. It didn't matter, as after taking just four points from our opening three fixtures, everything clicked into place. 18 straight victories followed, as we scored for fun, while everyone else was as horrendous as each other. It quickly became a case of when and not if and the answer was 9th February, with nine games still to play. It was Lurgan's first ever trophy, while it also brought up two personal milestones. First, it was my 100th domestic trophy but it also means that half of the 26 fully playable countries are now complete. I won't be sorry to see the back of Northern Ireland.

As expected, the midfield stole the show, with Max Maynard and Jeffrey de Wit being the standouts, while young French centre back Patrick Doumbia was also an outstanding capture for this level.
► Show Spoiler
I feared that hanging around in such a poor league could eat away at my reputation, so I resigned immediately after sealing the title but was back in business just two weeks later. Like both of my previous spells in Northern Ireland with Ards and Armagh, my Lurgan tenure was followed by moving to a club in the sunnier climes of Brazil, purely coincidental of course! On this occasion, I was heading to Gremio Audax for a tilt at the Campeonato Paulista. They may not be one of the most heralded clubs in the region but they have risen from obscurity to establish themselves as a strong side in recent years, regularly competing at the right end of Serie A, while they were also state champions last year. There were plenty of good players on the books but I added a few of my own to increase the squad depth, which would be important with us also in the Copa Libertadores. There would be no third triumph in that competition for me, as our run was ended at the semi final stage by former club Fluminense (bloody penalties again)! The Libertadores was always second fiddle to the state championship. The first round of fixtures took place shortly before my arrival and Audax could only draw against Paulista but under my guidance, we won our final 14 games to top the standings at the end of the regular season.

To the playoffs and both games against Sao Paulo were competitive but we edged the away leg 1-0 and a 1-1 draw at home was enough to advance to the final. Palmeiras looked tough on paper but within a quarter of an hour of the home leg, we were 3-0 up and that was that. The remaining 165 minutes of the tie saw no further goals as we cruised to victory. The Paulista was the one remaining state championship that I thought might prove to be a bit of a challenge, so this was very anti-climactic.

Just two state championships to claim now (Norte and Nordeste) but hopefully not for a while as I'm getting a little sick of Brazil. For now, I'll try and knock off some more low-rated competitions.

Meanwhile on the international scene, the first year of the reign in Spain was rather uneventful. Being World Cup holders meant we were not required to go through qualifying, so it was just a handful of friendlies. In the summer of 2077, just before the season kicked off with Lurgan, I would get my first taste of competitive action at the Confederations Cup. It was a slow start as we were held by both European champions Greece and Cameroon but we recovered to beat hosts (for the group stage) Russia 3-1 to progress alongside the Greeks. Five points was only good enough for second place, so that meant a very tough semi final against Brazil. As expected, it was keenly contested but we had the best of it. The goal looked destined not to come, until the 115th minute when midfielder Alberto Castell struck for us to send us into the final, which would be a rematch against Greece. The extra time had taken a lot out of us, so that meant several changes to the starting line up. Thankfully this Spanish squad has quality and depth in abundance and this time, Greece could not live with us. In only his second cap, my former Vicenza striker (for a few months before I got rid of him) Aimar Aguza netted a hat-trick to pave way for a comfortable victory, although Greece managed a late consolation. My third Confederations Cup title.

Winning my first tournament in charge of Spain is certainly a positive sign but there will be bigger tests to come. Our frienly results have been OK so far, although a few have been against lowly opposition. In one of them, we thrashed Andorra 8-0, which I'm 99.99% certain equals my biggest ever win on Champman*, with eight different scorers to boot.
*Not including my early days when I'd occasionally take charge of the opposition and make them play “experimental” tactics with everyone out wide and no goalkeeper. I think my record using that method is about 42-0.

This summer we head to Egypt in a bid to defend the World Cup title won under the previous manager and the draw has been reasonably kind to us, pitting us against Croatia, South Korea and Costa Rica. I'm only here to win the Euros, having won the World Cup with France 12 years ago, so I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing tournament with no pressure.

Trophy cabinet
► Show Spoiler
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

ODB - Stoke - Season 2

My first save on the ODB is over! I had high hopes for this season, raising money from a number of sales (+Dean Gibbs and Gary White sold at the back end of the first season) to reinvest in the team:

The new signings came in (+Mika Nurmela signed at the back end of last season).

The players did OK but we just couldn't seem to get results, even when playing well! After 15 games, we sat 18th with just 2 wins but 9 draws! So we'd only lost 4 games but I'd forgotten about harsh the Stoke board are on the ODB, so they were moaning pretty early on. Just 4 games after an excellent derby win, I was sacked!

Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

I became champion of the EPL with Forest Green (conference).
But I'm still in a 14800 seater stadium - so I want to expand.

Saved the game, gave an ultimatum, but the board didn't want to budge. So I gave a second ultimatum and they agreed to expand the stadium.
There's 80M in the bank and money coming in.

Why are they so hesitant on expanding the damn stadium?

CMAdventurer
VIP

Post by CMAdventurer »

Congratulations on the Premier League title.

Check the editor, perhaps 14,800 is the stadium's limit?
Jack Stein
Reserve Team Player

Post by Jack Stein »

@Mark - Are you carrying on with this save? You should go to Port Vale next, that'll show 'em :lol:

@Theov - Bravo on the PL title. I've never given the board an ultimatum so don't know how common the communications by fax are but it doesn't sound too healthy!
Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

Jack Stein wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm @Theov - Bravo on the PL title. I've never given the board an ultimatum so don't know how common the communications by fax are but it doesn't sound too healthy!
The only faxes I have ever sent were when I worked in pharmaceutics.
I dont know the how manieth ultimatum it was but I know it can sour the relationship wt board. They were 'delighted' so I had some wiggle room.
I hope 14800 isnt the max. I just started the new season so it will take a while - stadiums are only upgraded in the offseason, arent they?
Theov
Reserve Team Player

Post by Theov »

CMAdventurer wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:22 pm Flying through the trophies lately, I think you might finish before I do. :) Roughly half way there now. More fantastic signings, with the Beninian looking like the pick of the bunch.

A nice mix of comfortable title wins, nail biters and near misses. Best of luck in China. Never managed there myself but I know you're not allowed many foreigners (about four or five). You'll therefore need to choose them wisely and this will probably be the deciding factor with the quality of Chinese players so low.
I am always amused to see Chinese names pop up in the PL or Serie A. Their names are actually reversed. In Chinese, the family name goes first, then the given name.
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

ODB - 1.FC Koln - Season 1

So after failing at Stoke in less than 18 months, I've started a new save at 1.FC Koln, simply because they're the first team in the editor that are manageable. Based in the top flight in Germany, I expect it to be an incredibly tough season as they don't have a lot of money. It certainly looked like it'd be that way too after a 5:0 opening defeat to HSV! But 7 wins in a row took us up to 2nd and we by and large stayed up there for the majority of the season, even topping the table with 8 games left. At that point, we'd beaten both Kaiserlautern and St. Pauli 6:2 and were full of confident. But then we had to play Leverkusen and then FC Bayern, who were 2nd and 3rd, both very close behind us. We lost 3:5 and 0:1. Despite then winning the next three games, we then drew the final two and ended up in third place. What a season though, to finish just four points behind FC Bayern is some going.

I signed no-one and sold no-one as very much like at Stoke, I opted to give everyone a chance first though we didn't have any cash to spend anyway. Special mention to Markus Kreuz for 10 goals from left-wing, though he did land himself with a 7 match ban at that crucial stage at the end of the season. Sinkala and Reeb were also fantastic, both playing in defensive midfield and central midfield, despite being defensive minded as there were no natural centre midfielders in the squad. The star man for me is a surprise name though, a Malawi striker who bagged not only bagged 17 goals but also made 11 too!

What's next? Well, we have European football but this squad will surely need some investment to compete there and to achieve anything domestically as well. I do have a feeling it won't be as close against Bayern next season!

Code: Select all

************************************************************************************************
 1.FC Köln - Saturday 4th May 2002
************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================
 Squad
================================================================================================

No  Name                       Position(s)  Nat  Born      Age  Caps Gls  Wages     Expires   Value
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32  Arveladze, Archil          F C          GEO  22.2.73   29   36   5    £12.75K   30.6.03   £4.8M     
12  Bade, Alexander            GK           GER  25.8.70   31   -    -    £4.1K     30.6.03   £775K     
6   Balitsch, Hanno            DM RC        GER  2.1.81    21   -    -    £5.75K    30.6.04   £2.6M     
18  Baranek, Miroslav          AM/F RC      CZE  1.11.73   28   16   2    £15.25K   30.6.03   £5.75M    
38  Bulajic, Spasoje           D/DM RC      SVN  24.11.75  26   19   1    £7.75K    30.6.03   £875K     
20  Chitsulo, Daniel           S C          MWI  7.3.78    24   -    -    £7.5K     30.6.03   £4.9M     
5   Cichon, Thomas             SW/D C       GER  9.7.76    25   -    -    £8.5K     30.6.03   £3.2M     
16  Cullmann, Carsten          D/DM RC      GER  5.3.76    26   -    -    £15.5K    30.6.04   £1.9M     
-   Donkov, Georgi             S C          BGR  2.6.70    31   16   3    £11.5K    28.6.04   £1.4M     
-   Dworrak, Markus            F LC         GER  23.1.78   24   -    -    £6K       30.6.03   £1.4M     
26  Dziwior, Janosch           D/DM LC      POL  19.9.74   27   6    -    £12.25K   28.6.07   £3.2M     
42  Federico, Giovanni         S C          ITA  4.10.80   21   -    -    £550      28.6.06   £1.5M     
49  Kaba, Bashia               D/DM RLC     GUI  17.7.81   20   -    -    £700      30.6.03   £425K     
37  Keller, Jens               D/DM LC      GER  24.11.70  31   -    -    £9.5K     30.6.03   £1.3M     
11  Kreuz, Markus              AM L         GER  29.4.77   25   -    -    £14K      30.6.03   £6.5M     
31  Kurth, Markus              S C          GER  30.7.73   28   -    -    £10.25K   30.6.03   £2.2M     
2   Kutz, Alexander            D/DM R       GER  17.2.79   23   -    -    £450      30.6.03   £725K     
4   Lottner, Dirk              SW/AM LC     GER  4.3.72    30   -    -    £13.5K    30.6.04   £3.2M     
7   Ouedraogo, Alassane        AM/F R       BFA  7.9.80    21   10   2    £1.7K     30.6.03   £1.8M     
9   Pivaljevic, Darko          S C          YUG  18.2.75   27   5    2    £10.25K   30.6.03   £2.3M     
1   Pröll, Markus              GK           GER  28.8.79   22   -    -    £13K      30.6.03   £1.7M     
28  Reeb, Jörg                 DM RC        GER  6.1.72    30   -    -    £11K      30.6.04   £4.6M     
10  Reich, Marco               F RC         GER  30.12.77  24   3    -    £12K      30.6.04   £6.5M     
13  Scherz, Matthias           D/AM R       GER  14.12.71  30   -    -    £12.75K   30.6.04   £2.4M     
27  Sichone, Moses             D RC         ZAM  31.5.77   24   35   -    £8.25K    30.6.04   £3.7M     
17  Sinkala, Andrew            DM C         ZAM  18.6.79   22   16   -    £8.25K    30.6.04   £4.5M     
23  Sokolov, Vjatsheslav       GK           RUS  21.12.78  23   -    -    £1.7K     30.6.03   £700K     
39  Springer, Christian        DM L         GER  15.7.71   30   -    -    £10.25K   28.6.04   £1.9M     
21  Timm, Christian            F RLC        GER  27.2.79   23   -    -    £13.75K   30.6.04   £6.5M     
15  Voigt, Alexander           D/DM LC      GER  13.4.78   24   -    -    £8.5K     28.6.06   £3.9M     

2001/2 Senior Club Stats

No  Name                       Apps     Gls    Con    Pens     Asts   Yel    Red    MoM    Av R
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32  Arveladze, Archil          22 (6)   11     0      2 (2)    2      1      0      2      7.36   
12  Bade, Alexander            1        0      5      0        0      0      0      0      5.00   
6   Balitsch, Hanno            17 (9)   8      0      1 (1)    2      0      0      2      7.23   
18  Baranek, Miroslav          16 (12)  5      0      0        7      0      0      1      7.18   
38  Bulajic, Spasoje           19 (4)   3      0      0        2      3      0      0      6.70   
20  Chitsulo, Daniel           29 (1)   17     0      0        11     2      0      5      7.97   
5   Cichon, Thomas             36       2      0      0        2      5      0      1      7.06   
16  Cullmann, Carsten          0 (1)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.00   
-   Donkov, Georgi             -        -      -      -        -      -      -      -      ----   
-   Dworrak, Markus            14 (7)   7      0      0        5      0      0      0      6.95   
26  Dziwior, Janosch           34 (2)   2      0      0        3      5      0      1      7.19   
42  Federico, Giovanni         2        1      0      1 (1)    1      0      0      1      7.50   
49  Kaba, Bashia               3 (4)    0      0      0        1      2      0      0      6.14   
37  Keller, Jens               9 (6)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.60   
11  Kreuz, Markus              24       10     0      0        5      6      1      1      7.79   
31  Kurth, Markus              0 (1)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      7.00   
2   Kutz, Alexander            7 (2)    0      0      0        1      2      0      0      6.56   
4   Lottner, Dirk              8 (8)    0      0      0        2      3      0      0      6.63   
7   Ouedraogo, Alassane        1 (2)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.33   
9   Pivaljevic, Darko          6 (1)    3      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.57   
1   Pröll, Markus              20 (1)   0      24     0        0      0      0      1      7.19   
28  Reeb, Jörg                 36       8      0      0        9      9      0      3      7.53   
10  Reich, Marco               31 (5)   6      0      0        4      3      0      2      7.31   
13  Scherz, Matthias           18 (3)   0      0      0        1      3      0      0      7.05   
27  Sichone, Moses             13       0      0      0        2      0      0      0      7.31   
17  Sinkala, Andrew            20 (3)   6      0      0        7      3      0      1      7.57   
23  Sokolov, Vjatsheslav       16       0      14     0        0      0      0      1      7.13   
39  Springer, Christian        1 (4)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.60   
21  Timm, Christian            17 (3)   6      0      0        2      2      0      0      7.20   
15  Voigt, Alexander           1        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.00   

2001/2 Transfers

Date      Player In                  From                       Fee
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
11.9.01   Vladimir Dremov            Neman Grodno               £9K       

Date      Player Out                 To                         Fee
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
None

2001/2 Fixtures

Date      Opposition                 Ven  Competition                     Res    Attend  Scorers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.7.01    1.FC Bocholt                A   Friendly                        3:0    7480    Ouedraogo, Reeb, Donkov
12.7.01   Aachen                      H   Friendly                        3:0    13255   Chitsulo 2, Kaba pen
17.7.01   AA Gent               BEL   A   Friendly                        1:1    1801    Pivaljevic
22.7.01   1860 München                H   Friendly                        4:0    13236   Kreuz, Springer, Reich, Kaba pen
28.7.01   HSV                         A   First Division                  0:5    45132   
4.8.01    Wolfsburg                   A   First Division                  2:0    21064   Chitsulo, Timm
12.8.01   1860 München                H   First Division                  5:1    36704   Reeb 3, Chitsulo 2
19.8.01   Rostock                     H   First Division                  2:0    37103   Balitsch 2
25.8.01   Fortuna Köln                A   German Cup 1st Rnd              2:0    5280    Kreuz, Federico pen
8.9.01    Dortmund                    H   First Division                  2:2    39057   Chitsulo, Sinkala
15.9.01   VfB Stuttgart               A   First Division                  3:0    23531   Bulajic, Chitsulo, Balitsch
22.9.01   Werder Bremen               H   First Division                  2:0    38844   Reich, Kreuz
30.9.01   Kaiserslautern              A   First Division                  2:0    38241   Kreuz, Bulajic
3.10.01   Schalke 04                  A   First Division                  1:3    56617   Balitsch
10.10.01  SVW Mannheim                A   German Cup 2nd Rnd              4:2    6748    Reeb, Dziwior, Arveladze, Kreuz
14.10.01  St. Pauli                   H   First Division                  5:2    38062   Balitsch pen, Reich 2, Chitsulo, Baranek
20.10.01  Leverkusen                  A   First Division                  2:3    25020   Balitsch, Baranek
28.10.01  FC Bayern                   H   First Division                  1:1    40944   Balitsch
4.11.01   Nürnberg                    A   First Division                  1:1    26380   Kreuz
10.11.01  M'gladbach                  H   First Division                  1:0    41914   Chitsulo
17.11.01  SC Freiburg                 A   First Division                  1:1    24952   Pivaljevic
24.11.01  1860 München                A   First Division                  4:0    25752   Kreuz, Baranek, Reich, Sinkala
28.11.01  Frankfurt                   A   German Cup 3rd Rnd              1:3    25116   Arveladze
1.12.01   Cottbus                     A   First Division                  2:0    21038   Chitsulo, Baranek
9.12.01   Hertha BSC                  H   First Division                  3:1    39095   Sinkala, Cichon, Pivaljevic
12.12.01  Wolfsburg                   H   First Division                  3:0    37407   Arveladze, Sinkala, Pivaljevic
15.12.01  VfB Stuttgart               H   First Division                  3:0    38997   Reeb, Kreuz, Chitsulo
26.1.02   Rostock                     A   First Division                  2:0    21477   Chitsulo, Baranek
2.2.02    HSV                         H   First Division                  3:2    39083   Kreuz, Sinkala, Arveladze
9.2.02    Dortmund                    A   First Division                  1:3    63927   Kreuz
16.2.02   Schalke 04                  H   First Division                  1:0    39088   Reich
24.2.02   Werder Bremen               A   First Division                  3:0    32389   Chitsulo 2, Dziwior
2.3.02    Kaiserslautern              H   First Division                  6:2    41236   Reeb, Chitsulo 2, Timm, Arveladze 2
10.3.02   St. Pauli                   A   First Division                  6:2    20507   Arveladze 3 (1 pen), Timm 2, Balitsch
17.3.02   Leverkusen                  H   First Division                  3:5    40603   Arveladze, Reeb, Chitsulo
30.3.02   FC Bayern                   A   First Division                  0:1    57498   
6.4.02    Nürnberg                    H   First Division                  3:0    38012   Cichon, Reeb, Arveladze pen
13.4.02   M'gladbach                  A   First Division                  3:1    34491   Bulajic, Timm, Reich
21.4.02   SC Freiburg                 H   First Division                  3:0    38141   Sinkala, Chitsulo, Kreuz
27.4.02   Hertha BSC                  A   First Division                  1:1    39748   Chitsulo
4.5.02    Cottbus                     H   First Division                  1:1    38681   Timm
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Need to catch up in here but in the mean time I've a new Sir Bobby Robson Story update out, https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic. ... 31#p109631