VAR come to Championship Manager 2001/2002

Moderator: Dermotron

Deleted User 211

Post by Deleted User 211 »

samsami wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:46 am Please note that the English VAR commentary file is also included in Jon Betts' starter kit.
Sorry samsami, I completely forgot to ask you for your permission to use it! :oops: I made sure I asked creators of all the databases if they were ok with me adding them, but I forgot to check with you before adding the VAR commentary file. Apologies!

It's a must-have addition when using the modern day databases, so thank you for all the effort you put in to making it :)
samsami
VIP

Post by samsami »

JonBetts wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:25 am
samsami wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:46 am Please note that the English VAR commentary file is also included in Jon Betts' starter kit.
Sorry samsami, I completely forgot to ask you for your permission to use it! :oops: I made sure I asked creators of all the databases if they were ok with me adding them, but I forgot to check with you before adding the VAR commentary file. Apologies!

It's a must-have addition when using the modern day databases, so thank you for all the effort you put in to making it :)
No worries, I am glad you did it!
samsami
VIP

Post by samsami »

The English VAR commentary file has been greatly improved thanks to the input from stime89 (who is working on a Danish version!)

Many new lines have been added to make the text more consistent. Every single VAR decision can now actually go either way, which was not the case before.

Tests have been done to try and make sure that VAR is not being overused, but your feedback is always appreciated!

I will send the file to Mark and to Jon Bett today, so hopefully it will be available soon under Downloads-Commentary files and in Jon Bett's starter kit.
samsami
VIP

Post by samsami »

The English VAR commentary file is now available under Downloads-Commentary files. The Danish version as well!