Game On

Scarlett1
Youth Team Player

Re: Game On

Post by Scarlett1 »

Well what can i say so much has happened since mikeys last update . If you follow this story heres next part update . So many sessions been hammered out lately so its a big one

We also have the manager stats and achievements in this epic game so far

Offside Trap
Network Game Team

Post by Offside Trap »

Well into season 90, and we have breaking news. Matt has left Lens and returned to his 2nd home - Dortmund - but whilst money won't be an issue, getting them out the 2nd tier might be harder than he thinks. A very poor squad, and having already gone past the deadline, it wont be until next season before he can recruit. Never the less, restoring old glories is on the agenda, and finally having a decent budget to work with, after Lens would continue to only offer 9k per week for players, despite over 1.5B in the bank.

For me, we've also returned to Germany, but 3 weeks before the deadline, so have got our 7 quota of transfers in. Its a team, we've never been before, so challenge accepted to put them on the map once again, after Matt had a brief spell with them many moons ago - I give you - Franfurt
Find me on YouTube and enjoy CM related content - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoWKH ... wcF_cLC70w
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

Post by Offside Trap »

With alot of the updates on this being YT Based, figured it was time for a decent write up here

As we launch way into season 93 on this 'ODB Epic' we continue to set the bar, as we hammer out session after session after seasons. With Matt now back at Dortmund, and looking to restore old glories, the rebuild continues, after finishing runners up last season. As another season passes, it means another 7 transfers, and after last season, in finishing Runners Up, theyre sure to be up there once again come May 2094. Meanwhile for me at Frankfurt, having taken over whilst in the bottom 4, we lead them to a 3rd place finish followed by back to back titles, so as we bid for a hatrick, we also look to get past the final hurdle in the Champions League, where we failed last season.

Its not all been groovy for either of us, with the Dortmund board often saying they're unhappy as results and not happy about fans calling for the managers head, its sure to be an exciting conclusion to the season, all over the shop. As for the Champions, well we seem to be 'Red Card' galore, as they just keep coming and coming, building a real frustration of the league

Its not been plain sailing this season, with AI leading the way by 6 points on equal games, but as we approach the winter break, its a chance for us to re-group and get ready for the 2nd half of the season, whilst also dealing with everything else the game has thrown at us

Lets have a look at most recent record as managers, and bear in mind, this is only the half of it

Find me on YouTube and enjoy CM related content - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoWKH ... wcF_cLC70w
evesham
VIP

Post by evesham »

127? shouldn't you both be dead :D must of missed your honours in the Knighthoods :P
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

Post by Offside Trap »

It was sent in the post, as im not welcome at Buck House, apparently, I swear too much