3 Man Record Online Game

Moderator: Network Game Team

PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

Season 90 has just ended:-

WHAT a season it was for me as my Saints went marching to the Premier League crown. Superstar Striker MACIK once again broke the 100 goal barrier as he found the net 113 times.

Final Premier League Standings:-

1. Southampton 103pts
2. Tottenham 101 pts
3. Man Utd 93pts

It's first time Ian's failed to make the top 2 in 10 seasons! Fans are rumored to want a new man in the hotseat. One fan has apparently set up a gofundme page to pay the compensation needed to oust the legendary gaffer.

In the Champions League Ian's Man Utd narowly squezzed past my Southampton to avoid the embarrasment of needing to qualify for next season's tournament.

In the FA Cup, Ian's Red Devils narrowly defeated my Saints to take the trophy.

In the League Cup - I made short work of lower league AI to bring the cup to the south coast.

International -

Could Euro 2104 see Mikey return to the international set up?
Will Ian decide to return to Europe?
As I'm the only one of us in it, how fan can I take ze Germans?

Time will tell!!

ONWARDS!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Although I didn't win anything, Im actually pretty pleased with my progress, 6th in my first season, then 4th in my 2nd (first full season) then 3rd, and now 2nd, and also going until the last game, so all in all, Im really happy, the squad is shaping up nicely, and I think its fair to say, Ive use my last 3 and a half seasons to create a squad, that should now be challenging for a title. We won the League Cup couple years back, but tbh, that was a fluke, we went a step futher in the Champs League (Semi) but its really gonna be the key games, against my rivals - that will matter

For Pepe, and that goal machine of a striker, Im hopeful he breaks a leg

For Ian, I hope for all their players being arrested after celebrating their champions league win
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

The 3 Man Online Game -

SEASON 91 has just came to an end and what a season it was...
After a tense final game of the season Southampton vs Man Utd. A 2-2 Draw lest the final table looking like......

Premier League
1. Southampton - 105pts
2. Man Utd - 102pts
3. Tottenham - 88pts

FA Cup
Southampton 3-0 Man Utd

League Cup
Southampton 1-0 Man Utd

Champions League
Tottenham 2-1 Southampton

Southampton legend MACIK once again hit the 100 goal milestone for the season as he ended up finding the net 111 times.

Unearthing 'The Next Big Thing' is the name of the game as we all fight to add the new batch of gems to our squads.

Internationals

Ahead Of World Cup 2106:-
Will Mikey opt to return to the international hotseat?
Will Ian decide to walk away from Brazil and return to Europe?
Will I decide to leave ze Germans for a new challenge?

We Shall See!!

ONWARDS!!!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Great write up Pepe

Its been a rollercoaster season
EdOli
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by EdOli »

Sounds like a truly wonderful save!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

EdOli wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:20 am Sounds like a truly wonderful save!
Whilst some may think its sad, or geeky, I actually feel it is, my best save to date, in any type, ad we're still going strong. Had a sessio last night which saw us fly through pre season, and ready for season 92
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 92 Comes To An End

Southampton took the title to make it 3 on the spin, no one has ever done 4, so we know what is on Pep's agenda next season. Spurs had it in their own hands, but bottom line is, they run out of steam, meaning it was 2nd place for them. Man Utd finishing 3rd.

FA and League Cup both went to Man Utd, Ia will be happy to have secured these, but already, a mass clear out taking place at Old Trafford, so expectations is for a title challenge next season

Champions League went to Spurs, having to work for it, and defeating Utd in the final, against the stats, we retained the elite cup which I was happy with, given what had just happened in the league.

So we all got a piece of this, with Pep's goal machine of a striker, hitting over the 100 goals for the season, for yet another seasons. Insane.
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 93 is upon us

Its been a while, but Man Utd having to qualify for the Champions League, although this shouldnt pose a problem, and will most likely be treated as pre-season friendlies. Southampton have been in the market for a fair bit of youth over the summer, which would indicate, Pepe has no short term plans to leave St Marys, as he bids to become the first player to clinch 4 EPL's on the bounce. For me and my Spurs, we did abit of business, nothing major, but generally, all set to go that one step further in my quest for a first league title. Man Utd have been very busy, with a few aging players being shown the door, and some fresh blood arriving at Old Trafford. Looks like its a last season for Zlat regen, and he'll most likely go out with a bang

Quite abit of activity on the international front, now that the World Cup 2106 is out the way. AI Spain won it, with Pep's Germany knocking out Ian's Brazil along the way. But not going to the final, proved fatal for both managers, as both were dismissed shortly after the final. Then came the bizarre turnaround, Pepe is back in charge of Brazil, for a 6th time in his Internatinal Managerial career. Ian took over at Italy, for his first time in charge, whilst it was a return to the national scene for myself, as manager of Holland, my 2nd time, as it was 60 years ago, I was their manager, which for whatever reason, last less than 2 months, (really not sure why tbh) but this is what the job history says, took over 27/7/46 and resigned 5/9/46 - who cares.... Its all about Euro 2108 which is around the corner.

Onwards in this record epic of a network game
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so the story continues: