Network game play

Moderator: Network Game Team

CaioTotti
Youth Team Player

Network game play

Post by CaioTotti »

Hello guys ... I am interesting in playing in network with some of you. I can play in weekdays at 11pm in Brazil time ... If someone has this availability pleasae let me know.
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

Network game play

Post by Offside Trap »

Just a suggestion here, state which DB you wish to play, if specific, and what country youd prefer to play in. Maybe have a Hamachi Network Group, setup, and if people resond, you can give them details
CaioTotti
Youth Team Player

Network game play

Post by CaioTotti »

OK ... I play DB 3.9.68T but I can play also 3.9.68 and 3.9.60 - doesn't metter for me ... I am Brazilian and it will very good play with Brazilian guys because the timezone but I can adjust myself to play with anothers ...

How can I find HAMASHI group to play? or to talk about this issue?
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

Network game play

Post by Offside Trap »

Ive sent you a reply PM mate, but Ill write it here too, as it may help others

When proposing a game, put as much information as possible, what database, what patch, etc.... and see what interest you get. In the meantime, setup a Network on Hamachi, so thats ready for you to send to people interested, who can then join you in your hamachi network, and you can begin playing. Rather than just, I can play all the time, and wanna start a new game, be more speific, as some people may only wanna play ODB or some may only want the update etc....