3 Man Record Online Game

Moderator: Network Game Team

Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 101 conclusion

And so, we're at that time of the season, where we
acknowledge who won what, now brace yourself..........

The League Cup, went to... Swansea
In my 3rd year as head coach, its my 1st time winner
of this, something Im very pleased about

The FA Cup, went to... Swansea
My 2nd FA Cup in 3 years, and once again, Im ecstatic
about this, as I'd given myself 3 years before being
ready to challenge for trophies

The Champions League, went to... Man Utd
Beating their rivals in the final, its fair to say,
this trophy saved their season, meaning a tropyless season
for Southampton

The EPL, went to... Swansea
A stunning season from the Swans, sees them crowned
as champions. From the off, they lead the way, but fair
to say, they struggled to take any league points off the
current champions, but regardless, over the course of
the season, they held strong

So the month is May, and the year is 2116, which means,
we have Euro 16 right around the corner. Ian's Spain
will fancy themselves to do well, as will my England.
Pepe will have to watch from the sidelines, as he still
manages Brazil, and has kicked off his World Cup 2118
qualifying campaign.

After the Euros it will all be a case of preparing for
the mighty season 102. All of us, searching for those
gems, wonderkids and anything that can make our squad
depth stronger

Onwards in this epic of a network game
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

EPIC NETWORK GAME UPDATE:-

Season 103 came to a brutal end for Mikey's Swansea. Having been leading the pack for most of the season, a shocking run in saw the title slip through the fingers. The title, still dripping in lurpak ended up gracing the trophy cabinet at st. mary's!

Yep, my Southampton took the spoils with a 3 point difference from the Swans in 2nd place.For the 1st time in 42 years, one of us FAILED to make the top 3. Ian had a season from hell and ended up in 4th place including a 7-1 destruction at the hamds of Southampton.
However he did add the FA Cup to his CV with a hard fought 3-2 victory over Mikey's Swansea. He also took the Champions League with an equally hard fought penalty shoot out win over Southampton, meaning he won't suffer the shock of having to qualify for the Champions League next season
The League Cup went to my Southampton after a tricky 4-3 victory over AI Kidderminster.

So Mikey failed to win a trophy this season, meaning fans are getting impatient and rumours are swirling that Mikey may be looking to move on for a fresh challenge.

So now we begin the close season business, with a radical overhaul expected at Old Trafford and the odd movers and shakers at St Mary's and The Liberty Stadium, the big question is.... who is going to find the next gem??

ONWARDS!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

We're at the launch of season 104 - thats right folks, season 104, and the bottom line is, all 3 of us are still loving this game. Its pre-seasons like what we've just had, that add the excitement to the game.

With the year being 2117, it was Copa America, so Pepe's Brazil were the fancied team to lift the trophy, but they fell at the last hurdle, and who else to beat them, on pens, than the old rival, Argentina. The year also sees the Confederations Cup, where Brazil were participating, along with Ian's Spain, and like wanted to see, it was the 2 giants in the final. Brazil had a frustrating game up until around 70 minutes, which saw 3 injuries, but with the score 0-0, the masterstroke or forced, (whichever way you put it) tactical change, saw 2 of subs score, and the other assiting, and getting the mom award, ensuring it turned out to be fine win for Brazil of 3-0. With myself, as stated in my press conference whilst on the loo at work, I've not short term plans to get back into international management, but maybe one day

In terms of deals over the pre season, theres been no shortage of action. Man Utd, have seen several players arrived, with a few, looking superb, and maybe ready for 1st team action straight away. Swansea have been very busy, with some crackers signed and sealed, but the big news saw Southampton pip the Swans for the latest Ronaldo regen, a player who will sure have a good 15 years in him, and could well be a game changer, if played in the correct position.

AI Spurs, still continue to retain the services of the regens of Hazard, Ribery, Neymar & Messi, not to mention a few other qaulity players, and also the fact, they too have made a couple of decent signings, meaning, they'll be expected to be in that top 4 come May 2118, which of course, is a World Cup year. With Man Utd winning the Champions League last season, it meant there was no need for qualifying matches, but it was unearthed, that Utd finishing 4th last season, was there worse top flight season in the last 97 seasons, with Ian having secured a top 3 finish in every full season since he took over all those years back. Pepe will be celebratig soon enough, if he remains at Southamton for another 2 more weeks, it will be exactly 100 seasons to the day since to took over Southampton, after leaving Mansfield. Ian will have to wait another 17 months before he makes to the 100 season mark, a feat that is expected before the end of the year (real life) in time to celebrate 8 years (real time) since we began this epic of a network game
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 104 comes to a close

EPL - Man Utd
With a game to spare, Ian's Utd claim the title, and will be more than happy to claim the elite domestic prize

FA Cup / League Cup - Southampton
He may have fell short at the end of the season, which saw him finish in 3rd, but Pepe will be pleased to have claimed both domestic cups, as he was made to work for them both, beating each of his Human rivals in each final

Champs League - Swansea
And the job is complete for me as Swansea, as the Swans claim their first European Elite trophy, but the bizarre thing, was who it was against in the final, no other than the former team, and now AI, Tottenham, after these dis-lodged Saints in the semi, whilst the eventual winners, beat Man Utd at the same stage

The World Cup 2118 is over, and yet again that was eventful. With myself still in the international wilderness, it was down to Ian's Spain, who were tipped to do well, but fell short at the knockout stages, therefore eliminated, as was the manager shortly afterwards. Ian remains out of work on the national front, as do I still remain. Pepe left Brazil shortly after the final, but what better way to do it? as he won the World Cup, and signed off in style, where he's taken on Germany, for a 9th time, hoping to lead them to Euro 2120 Glory in the next couple years

So as we approach season 105, Champions League Qualifying, where Southampton will be involved, we havent seen too many big moves over the summer. With AI Spurs still keeping hold of Neymar, Messi, Hazard and Ribery. Utd and Saints have purchased a few bits and pieces, whilst Swansea for a few youngsters. Question is now, will Ian return to International management? Will Pepe desert Germany again? but more so, will I as Swansea boss, be in charge as the season launches? only time will tell as we continue to monster of an epic network game

Pepe has now gone past the 100 season mark as manager of Southampton, with Ian aiming for this feat during the coming season. For me, its job complete for the 5th time, after Scunthorpe, Liverpool, Peterborough, Tottenham and now Swansea, will all major trophies claimed, but who knows whats around the corner for each and everyone of us - time will tell
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

We are underway with season 105, and there was a shock before the start of the season. Mikey vacated the hotseat at Swansea and dropped to the bottom league (Division 3) to take over fallen giants CHELSEA!!

Mikey's departure from Wales paved the way for Ian and myself to raid them like a pack of vultures!! So far only 1 player has jumped from Swansea to Man Utd, with more expected to follow. Also Mikey's switch allowed myself and Ian to donate our deadwood players to Chelsea for nominal fees.

So Mikey MAY join us in the top flight in a few seasons, in the meantime Man Utd and Southampton will aim to rule England.

The International scene has not changed anything as I am the only one currently in employment as the King of Germany has promised me the role of Prime Minister if i can win the World Cup AND European Championship again!!

ONWARDS :!: :!:
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

As we approach January 2119,

The Premier League looks like this:-

1st - MAN UTD - 48 POINTS AFTER 17 GAMES
2nd - SOUTHAMPTON - 45 POINTS AFTER 16 GAMES

A HUGE SHOCK came during the League Cup 4th round as the reigning champions of England, thats Ian's Man Utd were humbled by 10 man Mikey's Division 3 side Chelsea!!
Mikey then dispatched his former club Swansea in the quarter finals, I'm yet to play mine but SHOULD make it through to join him in the semi finals.

Speaking of Chelsea, they are currently walking the division and should be joining the big boys in a few years. Mikey's brought in some quality players including an Ivorian striker who's looking beastly. Having a long arguement with my board, FINALLY allowed me to bring in a target I was tracking for a good 2 years.

Mikey has guided Chelsea though the FA Cup, 1st and 2nd rounds and joins myself and Ian in round 3.
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

3 Man Network Game! The Epic Continues.....

And so, season 105 comes to an end. A new EPL record was broken, where Man Utd scored a staggering, 155, goals over the course of the season, as they retained the title. Utd also claimed the Champions League, as they beat AI Spurs in extra times. Southampton cleaned up with both domestic cups, along with runners up in the EPL 4 points off the pace. As for Chelsea, it was an invincible season as 45 straight league winsafter drawing the first game of the season, saw them take Division 3 by storm. A shock loss in the early stages of the Vans, but a memorable League Cup victory over Man Utd will be the biggest highlight of the season

So what next?

Well Utd have already landed a monster of a player as the window has just opened, a 66m deal seeing a worldie leave Swansea. Its expected we'll see some action at St Mary's, but at Stamford Bridge, Ins/Outs already have begun, with unsettled players allowed to leave, and 2 new recruits already in, who are expected to do more than a job as they prepare for life in the 3rd tier
Onwards!
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

Season 106 is underway and it was an eventful start for Ian's Man Utd.

A 4-2 defeat to my Southampton saw the Charity Shield arrive at St Mary's for the 2nd year running. Also a shock 2-1 defeat at Reading saw the European Super Cup go to the Madjeski Stadium.
Premier League So Far:-

1. Southampton P5 W5
4. Man Utd P3 W3

Mikey's Chelsea is currently walking Division 2, currently P7 W7, 4 points ahead.

The Messi regen finally plucked up the courage to tell the Tottenham hierachy to shove it, and threw his toys out of the pram when his move to Southampton fell through due to the Southampton board going bananas over the fee. A second lower bid saw the Argentinian maestro arrive at St Mary's. Could Messi and Ronaldo regens be what the team needed to push for the Premier League crown?

Time Will Tell...................
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Its the festive time of season 106, and the rollercoaster continues. Ian's Man Utd look in good form as they seek a 3rd EPL title on the bounce, currently sitting with 14 wins and 1 draw from their first 15 games. Pepe's Southampton hold top spot with 19 games played, but have dropped additional as they have 17 wins and 2 draws to their name. A shock defeat in the League Cup saw the Saints eliminated, although it was against Swansea, but fair to say, the match if that round has to be the screenshot below, as my battling Chelsea just couldn't quite cross over the line. Never the less, as you'll see, the league form looks good, still sporting an unbeaten record, including last seasons campaign aswell, so in good stead, as we aim for the 2nd tier, where hopefully, we can lure some real talent. That being said, a couple of beasts located, 1 of which surely would walk into any EPL side, and he is really tearing up Division 2, thats for sure. His understudy is not doing too bad either

With both the big sides safely through the Champions League, these next few months are what counts, and will decide who walks away with a trophy oe 2. Utd having claimed the World Club Cup, will mean nothing, if its regular curse occurs and it derails the EPL challenge, hence the games in hand. Chelsea have their place in the FA Cup 3rd round, and will hope to not be shocked in the Vans this season, unlike last, as we prepare for a bound-Division 1 season soon enough

Not too much action on the international front, as I still focus primarily on club football, and it would seem, Ian is doing the same. Pepe's Germany meanwhile are already in the upcoming Euro 2120 as hosts.

Onwards in this monster of a game

Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so, season 106 comes to an end, and is was no shock to see a thrilling end.

Pepe blew it with 3 games to go, losing to Spurs, which was always a tricky match, but more so, the loss a week prior at home to Cardiff. Ian and his Man Utd, kept their cool to leapfrog and retain the EPL. This now being 4 on the bounce, a new record for him personally. The League Cup also went to Old Trafford in a 1 sided final against AI. The FA Cup was also the fairy tale everyone wanted to see, but my Chelsea just couldn't scrape over the line against my former employers, after the other bug guns suffered earlier round shocks. The Champions League returns to St Marys, as Southampton won a thrilling final against Man Utd, and fair to say, it saved their season. As for my league, well that was a tad 1 sided, as we us Chelsea boys are still still yet to taste defeat in a league match under my management, but moving up to the 2nd tier will be a different kettle of fish that's for sure, and the opponents will be stronger

Onto the next one
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 107

We're off and running with that bad boy. My Chelsea have started well in the early stages in tier 2 of the pyramid, whilst the big guns, have started with ease. Defending Champions, Man Utd, will look to equal the record of the 5 top flight titles on the bounce, whilst the current European Champions, Southampton, will hope not to blow it away again, and see their title challenge cross the final hurdle this time
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so, season 107 comes to an end.

And what a fairy tail end it proved to be, at least for 2 of us.

Ian's Man Utd retained the Premiership to make it 4 on the bounce. One more and they will equal the record set by myself (Spurs) of 5 in a row. Utd took the EPL by storm, always having a massive gap over anyone and everyone trying to get close, although did falter towards then end, but by then, the gap was so bug, senior players were able to be rested

Pepe Page's Southampton endured their toughest season in a long time. With no trophy to show for it, just a 2nd place finish, which will surely see a massive overhaul at St Marys next season

Myself and my Chelsea, it was sweet, so so sweet. We took the Div 1 title, to ensure its top flight next season alongside the big boys. We took the League Cup, beating Southampton in the final. We took the FA Cup, having beaten the Saints again, in the Semi, we went a step further as we beat Man Utd in the final. And..... we won the Uefa Cup - albeit gaining a backdoor entry from last season (FA Cup Finalist) we took out anyone that dared take us on

So next season will see our 2 yearly 'World Club Cup' take place, where only for the 2nd time in history, 2 of us, will be participating, with my Chelsea and of course Man Utd taking part. The 2 will also contest the Super Cup. Its expected they'll be some new recruits arrive at Stamford Bridge, with a top 4 finish, expected to be the goal, but for that to happen, proper world class players will be needed, if we're to see Spurs and Swansea exit the on-going top 4 finishes. Utd are expected to purchase a few bits and pieces, but one man who is arriving at Old Trafford is the newly formed regen of the great "Zlatan' a regen that has arrived so many times over the last 100 seasons or so. I'm expecting to see some real changes at Southampton, maybe even a change of formation, you never know

On the International scene, Pepe is still the only player participating, with her Germany, who are in control for next years (2122) World Cup challenge