3 Man Record Online Game

Moderator: Network Game Team

Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

As season 121 kicks off, lets have a glance at a couple of screenshots of a couple of early performers, at each of our teams

stuffs smileys
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?
The Immortal316
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by The Immortal316 »

Season 121...

I love this
"There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune"
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Breaking News:
We nearly lost this save, after a recent PC disaster, it looked dead and buried, however, I ha a copy of the save on my Laptop, for recording purposes, it does mean, we're gonna have to go back about 6 months, so we lost the 2nd part of the last season, which will bring us back into season 120. Could've been a lot worse, thats for sure

Does make a mockery of how Season 121 actually finished, with Utd winning the domestic treble and Chelsea the Champs League, but... I guess, these things happen. So we'll be back on this soon, built up another PC, got my Hamachi and stuff all sorted and off and running
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?