3 Man Record Online Game

Moderator: Network Game Team

PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

Season 90 has just ended:-

WHAT a season it was for me as my Saints went marching to the Premier League crown. Superstar Striker MACIK once again broke the 100 goal barrier as he found the net 113 times.

Final Premier League Standings:-

1. Southampton 103pts
2. Tottenham 101 pts
3. Man Utd 93pts

It's first time Ian's failed to make the top 2 in 10 seasons! Fans are rumored to want a new man in the hotseat. One fan has apparently set up a gofundme page to pay the compensation needed to oust the legendary gaffer.

In the Champions League Ian's Man Utd narowly squezzed past my Southampton to avoid the embarrasment of needing to qualify for next season's tournament.

In the FA Cup, Ian's Red Devils narrowly defeated my Saints to take the trophy.

In the League Cup - I made short work of lower league AI to bring the cup to the south coast.

International -

Could Euro 2104 see Mikey return to the international set up?
Will Ian decide to return to Europe?
As I'm the only one of us in it, how fan can I take ze Germans?

Time will tell!!

ONWARDS!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Although I didn't win anything, Im actually pretty pleased with my progress, 6th in my first season, then 4th in my 2nd (first full season) then 3rd, and now 2nd, and also going until the last game, so all in all, Im really happy, the squad is shaping up nicely, and I think its fair to say, Ive use my last 3 and a half seasons to create a squad, that should now be challenging for a title. We won the League Cup couple years back, but tbh, that was a fluke, we went a step futher in the Champs League (Semi) but its really gonna be the key games, against my rivals - that will matter

For Pepe, and that goal machine of a striker, Im hopeful he breaks a leg

For Ian, I hope for all their players being arrested after celebrating their champions league win
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

The 3 Man Online Game -

SEASON 91 has just came to an end and what a season it was...
After a tense final game of the season Southampton vs Man Utd. A 2-2 Draw lest the final table looking like......

Premier League
1. Southampton - 105pts
2. Man Utd - 102pts
3. Tottenham - 88pts

FA Cup
Southampton 3-0 Man Utd

League Cup
Southampton 1-0 Man Utd

Champions League
Tottenham 2-1 Southampton

Southampton legend MACIK once again hit the 100 goal milestone for the season as he ended up finding the net 111 times.

Unearthing 'The Next Big Thing' is the name of the game as we all fight to add the new batch of gems to our squads.

Internationals

Ahead Of World Cup 2106:-
Will Mikey opt to return to the international hotseat?
Will Ian decide to walk away from Brazil and return to Europe?
Will I decide to leave ze Germans for a new challenge?

We Shall See!!

ONWARDS!!!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Great write up Pepe

Its been a rollercoaster season
If a gum boil could boil oil, how much oil could a gum boil, boil, if a gum boil could boil oil ?
EdOli
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by EdOli »

Sounds like a truly wonderful save!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

EdOli wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:20 am Sounds like a truly wonderful save!
Whilst some may think its sad, or geeky, I actually feel it is, my best save to date, in any type, ad we're still going strong. Had a sessio last night which saw us fly through pre season, and ready for season 92
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 92 Comes To An End

Southampton took the title to make it 3 on the spin, no one has ever done 4, so we know what is on Pep's agenda next season. Spurs had it in their own hands, but bottom line is, they run out of steam, meaning it was 2nd place for them. Man Utd finishing 3rd.

FA and League Cup both went to Man Utd, Ia will be happy to have secured these, but already, a mass clear out taking place at Old Trafford, so expectations is for a title challenge next season

Champions League went to Spurs, having to work for it, and defeating Utd in the final, against the stats, we retained the elite cup which I was happy with, given what had just happened in the league.

So we all got a piece of this, with Pep's goal machine of a striker, hitting over the 100 goals for the season, for yet another seasons. Insane.
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 93 is upon us

Its been a while, but Man Utd having to qualify for the Champions League, although this shouldnt pose a problem, and will most likely be treated as pre-season friendlies. Southampton have been in the market for a fair bit of youth over the summer, which would indicate, Pepe has no short term plans to leave St Marys, as he bids to become the first player to clinch 4 EPL's on the bounce. For me and my Spurs, we did abit of business, nothing major, but generally, all set to go that one step further in my quest for a first league title. Man Utd have been very busy, with a few aging players being shown the door, and some fresh blood arriving at Old Trafford. Looks like its a last season for Zlat regen, and he'll most likely go out with a bang

Quite abit of activity on the international front, now that the World Cup 2106 is out the way. AI Spain won it, with Pep's Germany knocking out Ian's Brazil along the way. But not going to the final, proved fatal for both managers, as both were dismissed shortly after the final. Then came the bizarre turnaround, Pepe is back in charge of Brazil, for a 6th time in his Internatinal Managerial career. Ian took over at Italy, for his first time in charge, whilst it was a return to the national scene for myself, as manager of Holland, my 2nd time, as it was 60 years ago, I was their manager, which for whatever reason, last less than 2 months, (really not sure why tbh) but this is what the job history says, took over 27/7/46 and resigned 5/9/46 - who cares.... Its all about Euro 2108 which is around the corner.

Onwards in this record epic of a network game
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so the story continues:

Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so season 93 comes to an end:

There was no record breaking 4th title for Pep and his Saints, after a bad run, which lead to no silverware, he ended up in 3rd place. Man Utd re-claimed the Premiership. Generally, it was a remarkable season from Ian, he was on top pretty much the whole duration. Utd also took the League Cup, beating Spurs in the final. For me, I wanted/needed a trophy, and I got it, the FA Cup, after defeating AI in the final. But the big hightlight of the season - its been 28 seasons since this has happened, but Liverpool - AI - won the Champions League - with myself and Utd going out in the quarters, and then Saints losing to the eventual winners - it really was a shock, and with Brenford winning the Uefa Cup (for the 2nd time in 3 yeas) they will have the chance to retain the World Club Cup next season, where the Reds will join them, and none of us Human players, will be competing

As we head to pre season, number 94, is sure to be as exciting as ever, with alot of ins/outs expected at St Marys, personally I cant see Utd making too many changes, Zlatan may have 1 more year in him, who knows
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 94 Comes To An End

What a finale its been, from the off, my Spurs
looked good, and up until the last game of the
season, they were top, unbeaten and 2 points ahead,
they kept their nerve to claim their 1st EPL to the
delight of their manager, who now makes it, a top
flight title with a 4th different club
The FA Cup was retained by Spurs, after beating
AI in the final, whilst the League Cup was retained
by Man Utd after beating Spurs in extra time. The
Champions League returned to...... Spurs..... their
3rd in the last 4 years. A remarkable season indeed
for Spurs, with the manager quoting "Im dedicating this to the great Steve Harle"
meanwhile, a firesale taking place at St Marys which may see club legend,
Lukas Macik leave. Several changes expected at Old Trafford also, as rebuilding
commenceswith but will we see the Zlaten regen have another year? given his
remarkable season at 35 years old

Onwards to Euro 2108, with my Holland, and Ian's
Italy, both will be hopeful of maybe a Semi Final
finish, given the weak squads.
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

3 Man Network Game Update - End Of Season 95

Over Easter, we've really hammered out some sessions, and at 22:13 tonight, season 95 was concluded in this monster of a network game
What can I say, if I wanted it to go my way, it did, a 2nd season unbeaten to retain the title, with my rivals finishing in the same positions. A domestic cup double to add, which now includes a hatrick of FA Cups on the spin. And then there was the Champs League, my Spurs vs Ians Man Utd, it took golden goal, but we got there, to claim our first quad, in what is an even more remarkable season. Pepe's Southampton will have another clear out its expected after finishing 4th yet again, with AI Liverpool proving a tough task

Hard to say where I go from here, a 5th club maybe, to bring to the top? or retain the role at Spurs to create potential records? who knows, ill just enjoy my summer
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

We're off and running into season 96, a few screenshots for you all to enjoy, and their regens, we're quite sure of. Remember, this game is from the Oct 2013 Update :)

My Spurs
Ronaldo & Messi regens

Ian's Utd
Neuer & Giggs regens

Pep's Saints
Mata & the mystery man we can't work out, but boy has he scored some goals, currently stands on 1464 goals for Southampton
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 96, roll of honours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its my mighty Spurs that clinch the EPL, for the 3rd time on the spin. A clear eye on a 4th in a row will be on the agenda for next season, given the fact, none of us, have ever won 4 successive top flight titles. Although the last 2 title triumphs have been unbeaten, it wasnt to be this season, but it was all about clinching the elite competition as priority
The League Cup, returned to Man Utd, with a fine win over AI in the final
The FA Cup, also went to Man Utd after they defeated Spurs in the final
Champions League showdown was contested between Pep & Ian, and the winner was..... drum role...... MAN UTD .....
So a cup treble for Utd whilst nothing what so ever for Pep, again
Onto preseason for number 97, thats right, SEASON 97, as a firesale has already began at Spurs with some problem causing players being shown the door at long last. A decent season for the saints legend too, if that is of any consolation to their fans
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

3 Man Online Update - End of Season 97

We've hammered a few decent sessions of late, which has seen us power to the end of season 97. If you're a Saints or Pepe
fan, you might wanna close this page now, as once again, he ended up with sweet FA. Finishing 3rd in the EPL. it really needs to change at St Marys. If you're an Ian or Man Utd fan, you may be happy, as the Champions League stayed at Old Trafford for another year, after their comeback in the final. If you're a fan of the special 1, aka.. Michael Chambers or a Spurs fan, I think you'll be smiling. Aswell as an FA Cup and League Cup double, the record was broken, as it was a 4th straight EPL title, a feat, no one has managed to do. Question is, do they go for a 5th? or is it time to move on to another sleepibf giant? 1 game away from a quad, regen of Messi out for 4 months, defence becoming aged, decisions decisions decisions
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

So, we are ready to start Season 99!

Mikey decided to stay put at Spurs and what a decision it was as he walked away with a FIFTH straight EPL trophy. My Southampton finished 9 points behind in second, with Ian's Man Utd a further point back.
1. Tottenham 103pts
2. Southampton 94pts
3. Man Utd 93pts
4. ROTHERHAM 58pts

So will a team get closer than 35 points to 'The Big 3'? :D

The League Cup was the only trophy in the Old Trafford trophy cabinet for this season as MAN UTD easily dismantled AI in the Final.

In the FA Cup, An 8 goal thriller saw Southampton celebrating a 5-3 victory over Tottenham.

In the Champions League, a single goal swung the tie between Tottenham and Southampton. A goal from my captain (AND PREVIOUS SPURS TRANSFER TARGET :lol: :lol: ) was enough to send the crown to St. Mary's.

As we prepare for the new season, a few major transfers have gone through including a MONSTER trade between Tottenham and Man Utd. GIGGS regen returned to Tottenham along with another star with yet another IBRAHIMOVIC regen turning up at Old Trafford.

A few departures of some of the ageing and out of favour stars from St. Mary's, 36 year old Club Legend MACIK is still on the books but has expressed a desire to return to Czech Republic, so just waiting for the right offer.

ROONEY regen was unearthed and joined Southampton, whilst a few other gems have arrived at St Mary's, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane.

ONWARDS!!
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

As we hit the home straight of season 99, the wheels have firmly fallen off for the champions. Although they have an FA Cup Final meet against Pepe's Saints, but its been a horrid run which has seen them fall off the pace, and if all on equal games, down into 3rd. Man Utd look good for the title, as they've been in ruthless form, with the CL Semi yet to be decided, question, can they avoid their rivals, despite struggling through phase 2, which saw them as runner up, but did take out Spurs in the quarters. The League Cup went to Southampton after they beat Man Utd in extra time
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Season 99 comes to an end -

Surely its time for me to move on? having finished 3rd, and without a trophy this season, maybe my times up at Spurs, but who knows
Ian's Man Utd claim the title, along with the FA Cup, whilst Pepe claims the Champions League, adding to his League Cup.

A remarkable last couple sessions have seen Spurs fall apart, and fair to say, the Saints, seeming to have peaked, but it was a tad late, as the title was confirmed with 1 game to spare, but what a Champions League final it was, as the Saints retained it in a 4-3 victory over Utd
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

BREAKING NEWS

After 12 and a half seasons, Mikey leaves Spurs, and takes over at Swansea on the 29th June 2113

With 58m to spend, the board objective is that Swansea will challenge for the EPL, an expectation, the new manager has blasted, given the squad needs a compelte overhaul, Its expected Southampton and Man Utd will raid the world class players at Spurs as its back to basics for me.
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

Offside Trap wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm BREAKING NEWS

After 12 and a half seasons, Mikey leaves Spurs, and takes over at Swansea on the 29th June 2113

With 58m to spend, the board objective is that Swansea will challenge for the EPL, an expectation, the new manager has blasted, given the squad needs a compelte overhaul, Its expected Southampton and Man Utd will raid the world class players at Spurs as its back to basics for me.

I heard you were offered 1,000,000 sheep to take that job!!

Enjoy Swansea!!

What is Swansea?? Is it an animal?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

Hahaha,

Let me remind you of my track record, with not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 times champion
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

And so, Season 100, comes to an end. After the entertainment at the end of last season which saw me leave Spurs for Swansea, there was never no doubt, who'd win this season top flight, - Man Utd - who retain the title, having lead the whole way through. Southampton claim runners up, and to go with that, a League Cup, after thrashing Utd in the final. Swansea and the new revolution, made their name, not only by finishing in a Champions League spot, but winning the FA Cup against Man Utd in an even final. For Man Utd, they do win the Champions League, casting aside AI in the final.
Its all about building now, and its fair to day, we'll all be keeping an eye on Spurs, who of course, still have, the regens of Messi, Neymar & Ribery, not to mention, an ageing Ronaldo and a host of other quality players

Its onto the World Cup now - 2114 - Im back in International Management, taking over Germany, who were already qualified, as Pepe left them to take over Brazil once again, also at the World Cup, where we'll be joined by Ian's Holland, with all of us, hoping for at least a Semi Final placing
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

It was a crazy 2114 World Cup. The much fancied Holland, managed by Ian, as knocked out after the group stages, whilst Pepe's Brazil was knocked out by eventual winners - my Germany - to the deleight of the fans, staff and millions watching worldwide

Questions now
Will I leave Germany whilst on top of the World? or maybe play on for the Euro 2116?

Will Pep stay as Brazil? having left Germany after qualifying for the WC, then jumping ship, and more so, does he regret it?

Will Ian still be in the Holland hot seat by the time new domestic season kicks off?
Offside Trap
Network Game Team

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by Offside Trap »

The home straight of season 100, as Southampton are in control for a first title in 8 years, but despite Man Utd suffering back to back defeats against AI and Swansea, theyve responded with goals galore, including an 8-0 winat St Marys to close the gap. Swansea sit 3rd 4 points off Utd, whilst they have Spurs in the League Cup Semi, with the winer meeting either Utd or Saints. All the main 3 are safely into phase 2 of the Champs League, and sailed through the early rounds of the FA Cup

On the International front, we had a change of personelle, Ian was dismissed by Holland and then took the role of Spain. Pepe remains as Brazil, whilst I left World Champions, Germay, to take the hot seat as England for the first time
PepeP
Youth Team Player

3 Man Record Online Game

Post by PepeP »

And so season 100 has come to an end. For Mikey's 2nd year in charge at Swansea, it was another 3rd place finish, which i'm sure he'll happily take, as they continue to build. A deserved first EPL title for me in 8 years, For Ian, he proved to be the cup team, as he cleaned up in the League & FA Cups, but it was the Saints who claimed the Champions League to their delight of playing a 2nd string in the last 2 league games, losing both, and the last one, a 4-0 loss at home to Swansea