User Tactics - scemoka

Undertaker777
Decent Young Player
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 8:33 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Undertaker777 »

For me DNA didn't work. Tie_Iodine worked fine in Serie B. But still the 262 AMM is a real killer.
xEvoStevo
Youth Team Player
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by xEvoStevo »

I'm struggling with everything at the moment..... I'm 23 seasons in and for the majority of that I was using 4141 Tapani_Iodine and winning everything, very rarely lost and scored lots of goals, but the last couple of seasons have been solid for some reason.... not managing to score many goals and conceding and losing matches constantly so not sure what to do.... its like the script was flipped for no reason at all.
StoneCold79
Youth Team Player
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by StoneCold79 »

xEvoStevo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:51 pm I'm struggling with everything at the moment..... I'm 23 seasons in and for the majority of that I was using 4141 Tapani_Iodine and winning everything, very rarely lost and scored lots of goals, but the last couple of seasons have been solid for some reason.... not managing to score many goals and conceding and losing matches constantly so not sure what to do.... its like the script was flipped for no reason at all.
It works for the version 3.9.68? o for the original odb?
Do you have any tips to use at his best the tactic 4-1-4-1 tapani iodine?
StoneCold79
Youth Team Player
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by StoneCold79 »

For @scemoka, any tactics that score a ton of goals?
What is the tactics that you would like to be created and at the moment dos not exist?
xEvoStevo
Youth Team Player
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by xEvoStevo »

StoneCold79 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:09 pm
xEvoStevo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:51 pm I'm struggling with everything at the moment..... I'm 23 seasons in and for the majority of that I was using 4141 Tapani_Iodine and winning everything, very rarely lost and scored lots of goals, but the last couple of seasons have been solid for some reason.... not managing to score many goals and conceding and losing matches constantly so not sure what to do.... its like the script was flipped for no reason at all.
It works for the version 3.9.68? o for the original odb?
Do you have any tips to use at his best the tactic 4-1-4-1 tapani iodine?
I am on .68 and as I say I have won everything pretty much every season using 4141Tapani_Iodine, but the last couple of seasons have been a real slog of not winning constantly, not scoring much or creating much while the opposition out plays me. I think possibly there is something in the code or something like that for the game that just makes it difficult for you later in seasons as they probably wanted you to buy the next game sort of thing, but its just frustrating as being 24 seasons in now, I wanted to keep going, but because all results are so bad (I just finished 5th for the first time in 24 seasons, every season before that 1st) I sort of dont know if I will continue playing.
User avatar
AMC
VIP
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1106 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AMC »

It's a known bug that goals dry up in the future due to all the players having high positioning.
xEvoStevo
Youth Team Player
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by xEvoStevo »

AMC wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:32 pm It's a known bug that goals dry up in the future due to all the players having high positioning.
Is there anything that can be done about it?
scemoka
Reserve Team Player
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@rafaelaf88
Hi, i never had speed problem, content to play with current speed.
I always play with hidden attributes for foreign players.
I use Cm Scout for regens, every 23 June till october, i add two human managers (A. Management and B. Management)
taking newly promoted teams from unplayable lower leagues to playable lower leagues.

Duty of A. Management and B. Management sign new regens - who are renegerated as without club. But not all, using criteria.
+125 potential ability, or +90 PA (very high dribbling, or super creative, or super tackler +15 aggression)
By this way, they can develop, in future they can move to more suitable club.
As an example; this avoids Chiellini / Pogba regen playing at Davao/Erchim/Griga United,Benfica de Luanda/Mohun Bagan/Can Tho/Taipower etc,
instead of Treviso,Rieti,Carrarese, Avellino, Sevegliano Stade Bordelais, Calais, Pau, Clermont etc...
xEvoStevo
Youth Team Player
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by xEvoStevo »

Scemoka - Is the 4141 DNA the best 4141 tactic?
Undertaker777
Decent Young Player
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 8:33 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Undertaker777 »

I just finished the 22/23 season and the 2242_Iodine from Scemoka's latest pack is winning me everything. Maybe try this one.
StoneCold79
Youth Team Player
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by StoneCold79 »

scemoka wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:23 pm [Rieti,Carrarese, Avellino, Sevegliano Stade Bordelais, Calais, Pau, Clermont etc...
For @scemoka, any tactics that score a ton of goals?
What is the tactics that you would like to be created and at the moment dos not exist?
scemoka
Reserve Team Player
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@xEvoStevo,
It is strange that you struggling with 4141_tapani_iodine. (newbie/rookie/beginner level issues)
in course of time (300-400 seasons expericence) you will get results like fangshadow's post viewtopic.php?p=104573#p104573
---
between 4411 formations diffences are very very little, in full play feeling it - less.
symmectric 4-14-1 dna, 4-1-4-1 nor, 4-1-4-1 dnv, 4-1-4-1 hpv have close results each other too.
4-1-4-1 dna has normal mentality and more solid, iodine is assymetric and attacking mentality.
eg.4141tapani_iodine_(FC) gained more at greek benchmark, because it has highered SC.

@StoneCold79
there are many tactics such as
Rush_v24, 262 AMM, 3-3-3-1 hp, 4-1-3-2 cma, W-X UP, 3-4-1-2 mmz,
3-1-3-3 ant, 4-T asc³, 4-3-3 tsc are all included recent March 2024 pack.
try them!
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by scemoka on Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xEvoStevo
Youth Team Player
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by xEvoStevo »

scemoka wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:33 pm @xEvoStevo,
It is strange that you struggling with 4141_tapani_iodine. (newbie/rookie/beginner level issues)
in course of time (300-400 seasons expericence) you will get results like fangshadow's post viewtopic.php?p=104573#p104573
---
between 4411 formations diffences are very very little, in full play feeling it - less.
symmectric 4-14-1 dna, 4-1-4-1 nor, 4-1-4-1 dnv, 4-1-4-1 hpv have close results each other too.
4-1-4-1 dna has normal mentality and more solid, iodine is assymetric and attacking mentality.
eg.4141tapani_iodine_(FC) gained more at greek benchmark, because it has highered SC.
I love hoe 4141 DNA plays in defense, I rarely concede more than 1 goal. Sometimes it is a struggle to score goals with it. I am now in the year 2031 and started on ODB .68 in 2001, so have completed 30 seasons. For the first 20 seasons I used 4141 Tapani Iodine and won everything constantly.... then for no reason at all, I started losing every game, as if the AI had figured out the tactic, possession and shots were low and everything was getting worse. I moved onto your 4141 DNA tactic and it improved things defensively, but still struggle to score a lot of goals with it.... I was told that this can happen late into the game as everyone has 20 positioning. I haven't patched the game apart from updated to .68, so if there are problems with the match engine late into the game, they must be affecting me.
Libertine73
Squad Rotation Player
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 am
Has thanked: 1098 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Libertine73 »

Hello Scemoka.

Do you have a Xabi Alonso's Leverkusen three at the back kind of tactic, that involves lots of passes and possession?
manatar1982
Youth Team Player
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by manatar1982 »

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION...I BELIEVE THAT THE 4-3-1-2 CAR TACTICS IS THE BEST IN ALL VERSIONS OF THE GAME...ALTHOUGH, I MODIFY IT AND PLAY WITH A DMC, WHICH MUST HAVE GOOD MARKING AND TACKLING, INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH THREE MC PLAYERS, BUT ARE LIKES.
User avatar
AMC
VIP
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1106 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AMC »

Think your caps lock button is broke mate.
User avatar
AJ
Interactive Team
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 649 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AJ »

AMC wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:19 pm Think your caps lock button is broke mate.
WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
User avatar
AMC
VIP
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 1106 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AMC »

Christ it's contagious!
User avatar
AJ
Interactive Team
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 649 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AJ »

OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO
gresh28
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:27 pm

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by gresh28 »

Can anyone recommend a good tactic from the latest pack that utilises wingers/left and right midfielders?
wilsonormesby
Backup Player
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 pm
Location: norfolk, england
Has thanked: 1470 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by wilsonormesby »

gresh28 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:28 pm Can anyone recommend a good tactic from the latest pack that utilises wingers/left and right midfielders?
try the 3-3-3-1 hp from scemoka march 24 pack on page 24 of this thread
arze
Youth Team Player
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by arze »

George_roberto wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:19 pm
feyezuid wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:21 am Nothing will ever beat 21412

Image
Link this tatic please
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qb4r76w5 ... t.tct/file
gresh28
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:27 pm

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by gresh28 »

@Scemoka what would you say is your best formation/s that uses fullbacks or wingbacks?
scemoka
Reserve Team Player
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:39 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 340 times

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@manatar1982 sure, it works everywehere. :)

@Libertine73
Hi Libertine73, you can use 3-4-3 att or 3-4-3 wtt or sometimes 3-4-1-2 mmz.

@gresh28
all of them at latest March24 pack are very good.
even one of the weakest of the pack , realistic and clean 4-2-3-1 csa works well at 2055's, where ai regens are strong by positioning.
► Show Spoiler
hepek
Youth Team Player
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:15 pm

Re: User Tactics - scemoka

Post by hepek »

scemoka wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:02 pm
Hyuga wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:27 pm Hi scemoka,

What is your fav 3 tactics connected with each other in full gameplay?
Hi hyuga,
3-5-2 con, 4-3-1-2 car and Christmas Tree are my loves forever! I played with them each more than thousands seasons.
which one is Christmas Tree? from this pack
Post Reply