4132 .60

Moderator: Tactics Team

SomersetRed
Youth Team Player

4132 .60

Post by SomersetRed »

Hi guys,

Back again after a few breaks and trying to go cold turkey to kick the champ addiction!

I'm trying to go back to basics and use the 4132 nww that everyone raves about but I just cant be consistent with it.

Can anyone give me some general pointers on player instructions? I'm probably over thinking it and trying to make players do things they can't lol

I just want to be able to play at any level and have some success...

Thanks
leovii
Reserve Team Player

4132 .60

Post by leovii »

It’s a good tactical shape for .60 a little vulnerable defensively as all the mcs bomb forward though.

Are you playing with the 3 cm’s with arrows up or without? If using arrows make sure the players can naturally play both mc and amc it effects the performances a lot if they can’t. Can get away with it in home games but tougher away games they are exposed and get match engine positional penalties if they can’t naturally play CM. You also want a pure defensive unit as DMC who just sits and perfect players for this shape in CM would be like a Nedved or Brighi that can naturally play the CM slot and arrow movement but also are nicely rounded in attributes so can also defend as well
SomersetRed
Youth Team Player

4132 .60

Post by SomersetRed »

Thanks Leo.

I've tried with arrows on all 3 mc and just on outside mc.

If I have a regular mc I'm guessing take the arrow off per your reply?

What about the back 4?

PS love your YouTube videos. Today's 442 looks fun
leovii
Reserve Team Player

4132 .60

Post by leovii »

SomersetRed wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:58 pm Thanks Leo.

I've tried with arrows on all 3 mc and just on outside mc.

If I have a regular mc I'm guessing take the arrow off per your reply?

What about the back 4?

PS love your YouTube videos. Today's 442 looks fun
you could retrain the mc to play amc or take arrow off for most home games the mc would be fine he is only going to suffer against strong mids away from home. Full backs what are there strengths if they don't have nice attacking attributes probably just sit them and cross ball so they better defensively. If you have a really good attacking one maybe arrow up forward runs runs with ball and just accept the fact you may concede a few more but overall for the season it will be worth it as he will assist or score more. You also have the option to man mark with the fbs and centre backs should be man marking most of the games unless the ai plays some funky shit with like 2 amcs and a central striker or has lots of crazy arrows going forward then its like a guessing game lol

p.s looking forward to trying out the 4-4-2 in the near future :-)