1) Load any tactic from your database.
2) Set up direct passes for your goalkeeper and defenders, while the rest of the team keep it short.
3) Only attacking midfielders and forwards have active "Forward Runs" and "Run with ball" instructions.
4) Playmaker is the number 10 who plays in the AMC position and he makes through balls in addition to the movements mentioned above.
5) defensive midfielder and central midfielders only have long shot active.
6) The wingers cross into the box, but if they play in AML AND AMR position with the arrow aiming in the centre, next to the forward, then he activates Forward Runs and Run With Ball, removing the cross.
7) Normal mentality, pressing yes, hard tackles and offside trap yes.
1) Defenders and midfielders (Excluding AMC, AML, AMR) must have high TACKLE values and high POSITION values.
The Italian play is based on positioning and hard tackling (6-7-8 players don't make runs, but aim to win back the ball).
2) Attacking Midfielders and Strikers with high values in Speed, Acceleration, Dribbling, Off the ball.
3) Note for attacking midfielders, the playmaker: High value also in Creativity and technique.
You will have a solid defense, but you will also score less. The nice part is that most of the shots will come from your forwards and attacking midfielders.
You will enjoy a very realistic gaming experience.
For greater fidelity it would be necessary to deactivate offside Trap and activate counterattack and Men behind ball, but this is not possible as the game does not pay attention to these two settings as it should.
Have fun to all fans