User Tactics - scemoka

Moderator: Tactics Team

manatar1982
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by manatar1982 »

HELLO SEMOKA, LAST TIME I WAS WATCHING MANCHSTER CITY AND THEIR FORMATION...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nbvtyq

THX BRO
piotrrybak
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by piotrrybak »

manatar1982 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:51 pm HELLO SEMOKA, LAST TIME I WAS WATCHING MANCHSTER CITY AND THEIR FORMATION...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

THX BRO
Hi mantar1982
Quick question in your city tactic do i play only attacking midfielders in the central AM positions or can i put a FC there?
Thx for answer :)
manatar1982
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by manatar1982 »

piotrrybak wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:33 pm
manatar1982 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:51 pm HELLO SEMOKA, LAST TIME I WAS WATCHING MANCHSTER CITY AND THEIR FORMATION...WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

THX BRO
Hi mantar1982
Quick question in your city tactic do i play only attacking midfielders in the central AM positions or can i put a FC there?
Thx for answer :)
Hi bro, I have used AMC and FC players... both give good results... that if the DMC must be a good strong one
manatar1982
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by manatar1982 »

THX BRO
Or maybe with Two FC.

Thx

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bq6zoo
scemoka
Hot Prospect for the Future

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@manatar1982
Hi manatar1982,
very offensive tactic 👍, a few times Man City played like this and i really don't know how i can to name a formation as city tactic,
so many times they played 4141,433,4231,centered 271, 3331,3241,343, centered 361.
greetings.
dwexdwex

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by dwexdwex »

hi scemoka!

The 3-1-4-2 Lc and Rc tactics are so fun! Goal contributions are spreaded across the front 6!

Any reason for having Lc and Rc variants? does AM/LC play better on LC compared to RC etc.?

Are there any particular attributes to look out for on certain positions in this tactic?
i.e.
I noticed the DC-C has "Run with ball" on.
Should the AMC have high creativity? I noticed creativity leeches the ball, which may not be effective to have in a midfield position?
Is it a must for the SC to possess good aerial abilities? Is it okay to place FC on ST position or its a lot less effective vs AMC with arrowed forward?

Thanks!!

Libertine73
Squad Rotation Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Libertine73 »

Hi Scemoka,

I'm after some player instruction advice.

In my current save I'm using the default 442 formations. During a game, my MR or ML will dribble past the opposing full back, get to the byline, then deliver varying types of cross into the box. Low cross, near post, far post, etc...

However, sometimes I have a right-footed player as the ML, or a left-footed player as the MR.

What I would like them to do is dribble past the opposing full back by cutting inside, then dribble past an opposing centre back to create a goalscoring opportunity for themselves. I would also like them to have long-range efforts after cutting inside the full back, and play through balls into the box to create goalscoring opportunities for team-mates.

Can this be done WITHOUT placing a diagonal arrow into the centre?

I don't want the diagonal arrow, as I want them to provide width when his team-mates have the ball, and to only come into the centre when the player in question has the ball.

I've tried using different instructions such as deselecting Crossing, then selecting Run with the ball, Long Shots, Try Through Balls, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I need to do?

I'm also thinking about the attribute values of that player. I imagine that Dribbing, Creativity, and Long Shots are important, but are there other attributes that I'm overlooking. Flair and Decisions would also probably be useful, but should I perhaps go for a player who has say, high Dribbling, but only medium Crossing. My thinking is that if his Crossing is nothing special, he won't feel the need to do it.

Any advice will be appreciated.
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@dwexdwex
Hi dwexdwex,
main reason is equitableness for all users.
Only one sided not enough, people have different habits, different opportunities, different budgets....
may be someone wants to use at right MC McKennie-Vidal type player - inserting to opponent box with head goals,
or his talented played on the right better performs at his team chemistry, etc...
At latest 3-1-3-3 swd all DCs and Swc run with ball - ON too. At One-ones and when no option to pass closest player - run with ball useful.
High creativity is harmfull without through balls when player is located lower (close to own defenders), but it is very effective when he close to forwards-strikers.
At center amc arrowed MC position you can easily use high creative player.
I repeat again i personally use one creative player when his partners are dynamic-aggressive warriors.
SCs with aerial ability always effective in all formations, FC type partner at second striker position always key.
greetings.
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@Libertine73
Hi Libertine73,
This is not only a tactic issue, it is a general CM gaming issue, wingers of default 442 performs worse than their teammates.
Since forum dugout old days lovers of cm noticed that difficulty, at that time most users started use their wingers at arrowed MRC/MLC
positions at 4132 pool tactic for better results. (from new era Fibonacci tactic uses same way too)
This ineffectiveness of wide wingers of 442 also stimulated Tapani to create his 442_tapani_6e.
Without diagonal arrow at default 442 you suffer more, i sensible feel that you want them to provide width as in real life, although we don't see their actions, in this text based game we mostly have imagination.
If you have Marco Vendrame,Kennedy Bakircioglu,Brozek, Marco Brienza type cheap bug or /Robben type expensive key player,
(they perform well at every formation) naturally you don't need diagonal arrows.

For instructions,
Poors can't make special things by talent.
Long shots of Midfielders should be On for less talanted teams. More attemps causes more goals.
Forward runs and Run with ball should be ON, even he can't dribble againts opposite defenders, but he can run with ball at empty spaces.
This is pushing your team up.
Crossing should be always ON, if you don't have super players on wing. It is very important.
- what poor winger can do?
He is poor player, he can not dribble against opposition players, because his talent not enough (i say again /run with ball should be ON),
So let him cross.- This is the only way for poor player.
It doesn't matter his crossing ability low or high.
Crosses may be not on your SC's head, but you will have absoloutely more attemps for scoring ...
cannons/caroms, chaos at penalty area, mistakes of opposion DCs, second chances from ricochetts all possible.

For atrributes, dribbling is the most important skill of the game.
At June i always look at Player Stats of all leagues/divisions,
i first look player's avg rating.
For wingers and second strikers i look at dribbling stats.
above 3.9 per/game dribbles - i will buy or will be in my shorlist.
for playmaker MCs AMCs - at least 10 assists - in 34-38 games must be.... more than 40 games 12 assists.
for warriors DMCs MCs 6 tackles per/game.
for DCs 5 tackles per/game at elite high level leagues, 6-7 tackles from lower leagues.

I said before about Anticipation and Decisions.
This is also CM gaming issue. I really very very rare see that these two attributes are useful.
► Show Spoiler
Greetings.
Asthereal
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Asthereal »

I feel like generally this game doesn't like multiple players on the same wing.
My ML & MR players tend to function very well as long as they have no one else on their wing. No need for arrows then.
Indeed crossing on, and usually forward runs and run with ball on as well, in case they have empty space to run into.

If I play with DL & DR, I tend not to use other wingers anymore unless I have a very specific reason to do so.
bsup68
Reserve Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by bsup68 »

scemoka wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:47 am
This is not only a tactic issue, it is a general CM gaming issue, wingers of default 442 performs worse than their teammates.
Since forum dugout old days lovers of cm noticed that difficulty, at that time most users started use their wingers at arrowed MRC/MLC
positions at 4132 pool tactic for better results.
4132 pool, now there is a tactic I remember from the old days - even got it on an old back up cd.
What about players without C Pozzazini who is AM/F R/L how would he do in a MRC/MLC position like the 4132 pool tactic?
@frenkons1
Trialist

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by @frenkons1 »

Hi @scemoka,

searching for a good 4-1-2-1-2/ 4-3-1-2 for the october 22 update. Till the premier leaugue everything was steady, but al the top teams play the 4-3-3 wibwob tactic. Does the 4-3-1-2 car works on this update as well? Is there a tact list with formations that work on this update?

Tnx in advance! :D
Antons80
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by Antons80 »

Hi Scemoka.
I play on and off during the year, and I love your tactics. I have recently played the 3-1-3-3 swd, and its good :) Thank you for everything you do!
Do you have a favourite formation with 3 strikers/forwards in the center that works amazingly? :)

Thank you again.
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@bsup68
no problem, they play...
Vendrame,Possanzini,Brocchi etc are wingers without ''C'', anyway 4132Pool works better in most aspects rather than any nonwob/nonwib formation.

@@frenkons1
i still use solid 4-3-1-2 car in my current save, i always concede less than 12 goals per/years, all in your hands.

@Antons80
Hi Antons80, first of all thanx...
I am not big fan of formations which has 3 SC all together at overview section.
I can say centralised 3-1-3-3 cen / Galluzzo works amazing.

Here is 4-3-3 fbc which is based on my main 4-3-3 abc = > https://www.sendspace.com/file/w48kpx
and for you very very offensive 🔥 3-1-3-3 asc => https://www.sendspace.com/file/hh2c7p
Greetings!
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

Hi lads,
The newest M-W rtr formation is ready.

This RETRO WM tactic is wide and sharp enough, offensive and realistic.
Your players will enjoy team's style of play.

Have fun! ;) = > https://www.sendspace.com/file/gwc157

stephenrirving
Decent Young Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by stephenrirving »

Scemoka,

As the number of box to box midfielders diminishes the deeper into a save you get, what type of midfielders do you recommend for your 4-3-1-2 car and 3-5-2 con formations?
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@stephenirving
Hi stephemirving,
i always play solid tactics such as 3-5-2 con, 4-3-1-2 car, 4-4-2 dnk, 4-1-4-1 dna with central midfielders and defenders who has agression at least 15.
4-3-1-2 car: i personally use good tackler whose average 6-7 tackles per/game at central MC position.
MLC position good header/off the ball, at AMC or left SC i use super creative player who provides 80-100 passes - p/game.
3-5-2 con: MRC or MLC one of them must be good header, the other good dribbler, or both header.
Central MC is your choice; if you want conceede less - use good tackler,
if you want to score more use talented players.
ps: first half 0-0 and your total attemps less than 4 at first half, start second half with direct team passing and switch attack mentality.
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

Hi lads,
Latest offensive minded TM osc tactic is ready for who loves different shapes.
Tactic is symmetric, it has no duplicates, wob so many default positionings.

Have fun! ;) => https://www.sendspace.com/file/fflqol
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

Another full play tactic 2-3-3-2 w+ added for who likes new challenges.
Tactic has normal mentality, you can switch direct team passing/attack if you need - (half time motivation always works ;)).
It has high pressing too, but at Wob 2nd upper box not so much high like 2-3-3-2 hpc.
SC not over highered, touches and scores enough, wingers, second striker, arrowed central MC have significant score contribution.

enjoy! => https://www.sendspace.com/file/2m4usr
AnilDG
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AnilDG »

scemoka wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:31 am Hi lads,
The newest M-W rtr formation is ready.

This RETRO WM tactic is wide and sharp enough, offensive and realistic.
Your players will enjoy team's style of play.

Have fun! ;) = > https://www.sendspace.com/file/gwc157

Possible to rehost this one please? Link no longer works.

Love this thread and your tacics Scemoka-sensei!
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

AnilDG
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by AnilDG »

scemoka wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:13 am @AnilDG thanx!
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/FREFvwIN/file.html
That link doesn't appear to work either... possible to try again?

No worries if you can't do it.

One more thing, what's the best tactic you have for a classic 4231 or 433? Is it still the 433 abc?
1369phil
Youth Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by 1369phil »

scemoka wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:04 pm @stephenirving
Hi stephemirving,
i always play solid tactics such as 3-5-2 con, 4-3-1-2 car, 4-4-2 dnk, 4-1-4-1 dna with central midfielders and defenders who has agression at least 15.
4-3-1-2 car: i personally use good tackler whose average 6-7 tackles per/game at central MC position.
MLC position good header/off the ball, at AMC or left SC i use super creative player who provides 80-100 passes - p/game.
3-5-2 con: MRC or MLC one of them must be good header, the other good dribbler, or both header.
Central MC is your choice; if you want conceede less - use good tackler,
if you want to score more use talented players.
ps: first half 0-0 and your total attemps less than 4 at first half, start second half with direct team passing and switch attack mentality.
The numbers you quote there are other worldly - 6-7 tackles per game from MC, I've never seen that. 80-100 passes from AMC, likewise

Is there anyone in ODB or 3.9.68 that can achieve these numbers?
scemoka

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by scemoka »

@AnilDG
Hi again, zippyshare links works.

4-2-3-1 csa is realistic, not best...i wrote about it => viewtopic.php?p=69838#p69838
i can say that 4-3-3 abc sufficiently realistic too, not best, and i always prefer because i play at least 100-150 years.
with overhighered strikers 4-3-3 has better versions at holiday mode, in full play later years with new regens, results can be freak. as @camF recenty said.
i always say, ''sharpness is everything'' :)

@1369phil
i don't remember 60 cleary...i edited more than 10 years myself (until 2012/13), game started close itself at 2030th year without errors...
After than, i have my own 68.database which i update myself around 10 years. works great, no errors no crashes 🙏
some DMCs and exceptional MCs can easily reach 5-6 tackles at MC position, 6-7 tackles at DMC position...
68 database gives birth many regens who are super creative. every season i see minimum 20-30 players who has 80-120 passing p/game.
bsup68
Reserve Team Player

User Tactics - scemoka

Post by bsup68 »

About the Zippyshare link, I get a 403 Forbidden error and I think I know why;