Iodine CFv2 questions

Moderator: Tactics Team

broitsokay
Youth Team Player

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by broitsokay »

Why are the AM's set individual instructions Set Pieces (D) instead of CM's??

I would like to understand the thinking behind it as usually CM's have better defensive attributes than AM's who seem to have the weakest.

I also noticed the DM is not set to Set Pieces (D) but the AM's are??

And if I use a world class winger in the centralised AM position in this formation they don't seem to perform so well. So it feels like I have to buy an Attacking player who has (C) position instead of (R/L) which is limiting.

What are your thoughts about this formation? I usually use this one because before I saw many people recommending this one and saying its one of the best and most effective. What is the most OP tactic in CM 01/02 I can use?
Cam F
Hot Prospect for the Future

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by Cam F »

I don't remember doing a v2 tbh, Norge was v2, i could be wrong i suppose, it was a long time ago, surely somebody wouldn't call it a v2 version of somebody else's tactic.

Using a winger in a central position would be a no no for me.

Use the original Tapani Iodine if you want wingers. If you want wingers and want one of mine try FodFod2 or 442CJF i think it was.

Don't think any of the tactics now do well on the new update as the AI has access to wib/wobbed default tactics which makes it harder, folk moaned it was too easy then folk moan it is too hard so you can't really win tbh
samsami
VIP

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by samsami »

I only moan when it's too easy :)
GFRay
VIP

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by GFRay »

@broitsokay: I made an adaptation of IodineCF once where I did some tweaks to the AMC's en other small stuff. In the tactic test league I ran back then it scored better than both tapani's 4141 and IodineCF.

Here's a link too it if you're interested: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yrbnfx
stephenrirving
Youth Team Player

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by stephenrirving »

Hi Cam, what's the difference between "Norway" and "Norge"?
manuchao
Youth Team Player

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by manuchao »

GFRay wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:17 pm @broitsokay: I made an adaptation of IodineCF once where I did some tweaks to the AMC's en other small stuff. In the tactic test league I ran back then it scored better than both tapani's 4141 and IodineCF.

Here's a link too it if you're interested: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yrbnfx
i can confirm, much much better than the original, definitely my favorite tactic
Garry Johnston
Youth Team Player

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by Garry Johnston »

Along as its not 1 of your tactics someone takes and makes better ??. They hypocrisy in this post fills me with joy after your reaction to me working on a tactic u created. Well done on the tactical advancements of iodine. I do think you should maybe be a bit more great full to the tactics original creator though (sure you said that to me when I was winning using your template). Also I won't reply to anything you have to say on this matter

P.s. Fibonacci my balls
GFRay
VIP

Iodine CFv2 questions

Post by GFRay »

Garry Johnston wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:44 pm Along as its not 1 of your tactics someone takes and makes better ??. They hypocrisy in this post fills me with joy after your reaction to me working on a tactic u created. Well done on the tactical advancements of iodine. I do think you should maybe be a bit more great full to the tactics original creator though (sure you said that to me when I was winning using your template). Also I won't reply to anything you have to say on this matter

P.s. Fibonacci my balls
Thanks that you like my tactic so much Garry that you decided to make your own version of it. I hope you do well with it which you probably will since the original by me is a great one :D

I'm very grateful for Tapani and his masterpiece of Iodine and CamF for making it into IodineCF. They are both great tacticians to which I look up to just as you are looking up to me Garry :)

P.s. I know you are going to read this although you said you won't reply and that's enough for me :lol: