Comparison of AI Tactics Packs

Moderator: Tactics Team

TidusRenegade
Youth Team Player

Post by TidusRenegade »

Hi,

Apologies if this is covered somewhere - I did a search but didn't find the answer

Is there a comparison anywhere of the difficulty levels of the different AI Tactic packs?

I use non-WIBWOB but I'm finding the original tactics too easy and I also find the Aeelon - AI Lite pack too easy; however when I've tried other packs I have been destroyed using non-WIBWOB!

Is there a good middle-ground pack which is tough for non-WIBWOB but not crazy difficult?!

Thanks for any help and feel free to point me in the direction of an old thread if I've missed it on the search

TR
jukilo1888
Decent Young Player

Post by jukilo1888 »

There's some good ones in the tactic packs section and they are NWW. They're from info0 and sohu. They are challenging because I've been using some of theirs tactics in my saves and it gives me good results against the AI.
TidusRenegade
Youth Team Player

Post by TidusRenegade »

Thanks for the response. I'm trying the sohu tactics now and I can't win a game :D perfect!
samsami
VIP

Post by samsami »

TidusRenegade wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:40 am Thanks for the response. I'm trying the sohu tactics now and I can't win a game :D perfect!
Still happy with it?

I am wondering if there is a big difference between sohu's pack and info0's pack or if they are about equally strong.

And are they really stronger than the AI packs that come with the recent updates?