best tactic for strikers to score

Moderator: Tactics Team

ianfbalders
Youth Team Player

Post by ianfbalders »

afternoon,
Im an absolute novice at this game. ive downloaded the game using an updated database. Im searching for the player known as maxim tsigalko. hes not on my save, do i have load a specific league for him to be appear or is it due to the updated database?
Im also having difficulty scoring goals. what tactic would you all recommend?
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

ianfbalders wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:34 am afternoon,
Im an absolute novice at this game. ive downloaded the game using an updated database. Im searching for the player known as maxim tsigalko. hes not on my save, do i have load a specific league for him to be appear or is it due to the updated database?
You'd struggle to find him in the latest database given that he died last Christmas.

He's present in the original version of the game, i.e. 2001/02 season (v3.9.60) which is installed straight from the disc.
ianfbalders
Youth Team Player

Post by ianfbalders »

ah i see. that makes sense. how do i go back to the original database? just delete the file?
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Re-install the game would be the best way :ok:

Or give the JonBetts Starter Kit a whirl, you can switch between different databases using that tool. It's in downloads > tools.
ianfbalders
Youth Team Player

Post by ianfbalders »

Mark wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:06 am Re-install the game would be the best way :ok:

Or give the JonBetts Starter Kit a whirl, you can switch between different databases using that tool. It's in downloads > tools.
cheers for that. i just re downloaded it, seemed the easier option
JLa
Youth Team Player

Post by JLa »

Mark wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:50 am
ianfbalders wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:34 am afternoon,
You'd struggle to find him in the latest database given that he died last Christmas.

He's present in the original version of the game, i.e. 2001/02 season (v3.9.60) which is installed straight from the disc.
Didn't the update team include a 'clone' of Maxim in the latest update? Lozhkin or something like that.
Moved from General to Tactics on Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:31 pm by Dermotron