TALENTS [APRIL '24 DATABASE]

shabbs82
Decent Young Player

Re: TALENTS [APRIL '24 DATABASE]

Post by shabbs82 »

So brilliant talents here were so most people scout to get cheap talents am doing an Aberdeen save at the mo I scout Belgium, Portugal and France mainly
CMCZ
Update Team (Director)

Post by CMCZ »

Scandinavia & Argentina
Fodster
Squad Rotation Player

Post by Fodster »

AnilDG wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:23 pm It's not just him. In this version of the game, both the Milan reserve teams have a ton of "broken" players:

Noah Raveyre, GK
Matteo Cochi, DL
Federico Colombo, DRC
Christian Comotto, MC
Tomasso Della Mora
Daniel Fois, MC
Hugo Cuenca, AMRC
Mattia Liberali, AMFRLC
Filipo Scotti, FRLC
Mattia Mosconi, SC

There are even more, but a lot of these players are absurd and turn into some of the best players in the game, just like Camarda above. I think that these players might be a bit overrated even if they have potential in real life!

That said I will say that Camarda has broken Milan youth records and already made his debut for the club, and Liberali I believe broke some of Camarda's records at a lower age group! So those two probably are going to be special players.
You might have a point here:

Mattia Liberali, AMFRLC
► Show Spoiler
Noah Raveyre, GK
► Show Spoiler
Filipo Scotti, FRLC
► Show Spoiler
Mattia Mosconi, SC
► Show Spoiler
l22677
Update Team (Coach)

Post by l22677 »

Greetings
Since I'm in charge of researching the Italy youth categories, I'll post some videos with comments to explain why I made them like this, let's get started

Mattia Liberali 2007
► Show Spoiler
Noah Raveyre 2005
► Show Spoiler
Filipo Scotti 2006
► Show Spoiler
Mattia Mosconi 2007
► Show Spoiler
Francesco Camarda 2008
► Show Spoiler
However they don't always become strong (for example in my Save Camarda is a good attacker, but nothing extraordinary)
AnilDG
VIP

Post by AnilDG »

l22677 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:03 am Greetings
Since I'm in charge of researching the Italy youth categories, I'll post some videos with comments to explain why I made them like this, let's get started

However they don't always become strong (for example in my Save Camarda is a good attacker, but nothing extraordinary)
I really appreciate the work you put into the players. Also I have played through the game a few times and to be fair, I think the ratings are pretty good. They end up being good or great players, but not broken like a Tsigalko from the original DB. And seeing some of the best youth players in real life from Milan or Inter end up being very good is hardly far fetched!

So I think overall it's good, but I do think the team should pre-contract these players to their parent clubs, so you can't just buy them up at the end of the first season.
Zeniketes

Post by Zeniketes »

ravil tagir, Basaksehir FK
l22677
Update Team (Coach)

Post by l22677 »

AnilDG wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:14 pm
I really appreciate the work you put into the players. Also I have played through the game a few times and to be fair, I think the ratings are pretty good. They end up being good or great players, but not broken like a Tsigalko from the original DB. And seeing some of the best youth players in real life from Milan or Inter end up being very good is hardly far fetched!

So I think overall it's good, but I do think the team should pre-contract these players to their parent clubs, so you can't just buy them up at the end of the first season.
You're right, unfortunately whoever was in charge of this (doing an excellent job) for real life reasons couldn't do it in the April DB and I wasn't able to work much on it either, so much so that if you check the October DB all these players were set as Future Transfer (Camarda arrived at Milan in July 2027), I will see if I can do it in the next DB if the person in charge of the Italian research cannot do it.
However, we must thank the research guys because although they are few, they do an excellent job, to give an example, the Italian research team has only one person who is responsible for managing from Serie A to Serie D (with me helping in the youth categories) for make a comparison Football Manager has at least thirty people doing the same task