Season 95/96 For 0102

Moderator: Update Team (Director)

Cam F
Hot Prospect for the Future

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

That is an old version of the db from 6 weeks ago, all those things been sorted for quite a while, i uploaded a newer one on the facebook group other week.

McClelland is now just at Yeovil, no duplicate.

Ioannidis must just be a typo, not intentional.

The Zaire thing is when you use John Locke's Felx tool to insert player it makes the players from the squads zaire, all those have been deleted.

As you can imagine if you insert thousands of players into a db with players, not an empty db you have thousands of players to delete with Zaire nationality.

Lastest db - https://www.sendspace.com/file/k2uk0g
Deatus
Youth Team Player

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Deatus »

Danek1985 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:19 pm https://www.sendspace.com/file/esmool
some leagues are not exist in this .exe. (for example Turkey)
how can i start Turkey league :D
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

You can't, that why it doesn't let you obviously.

95 year doesn't work for Turkish league, like quite a few others so they were removed to stop people trying to play them then moan they crashed.
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

Suppose I should update with what I have done, so done England, Scotland, then top 2 leagues in Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Holland and Germany per CM2 discs.

Then arranged teams and managers in all leagues Denmark and Sweden but only done full squads in both their top league.

Then removed all duplicate staff from all leagues.

Now I am adding contract end dates for players which takes fecking ages.

Done English top flight contracts and now in Scotland, going to do top flight next, going to do that for all top leagues then go to Norway, arrange all the teams and managers then do top flight.

After that not sure but will have to eventually tackle Argentina and Brazil.

So massive steps and having fun having career games on a Friday night and spotting things.
thaliabusibusi
Youth Team Player

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by thaliabusibusi »

Hi,

I'm new here, so if i understand properly, than i run the editor as administrator en load the 95 96 data and then save?
But when i use the cm95.exe, than my computer tells me to insert the cd again. I already did the 01-02 no cd crack, but that doesnt do the trick anymore for cm95.exe.... Now what?

Thanks
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

Oh I don’t know tbh.

I have the disk and Nick doesn’t put a no cd crack on his exes as we don’t want to get into trouble from makers of game, neither does the forum update do it either, so I am not sure what others do.

Latest update - https://www.sendspace.com/file/ledhix

I have not done too much tbf but cleared the vacancies in Portugal and Brazil and added a few more kids with future transfers a thing i am still toying with.

Think next week going to start Norway. Lost my passion to update at moment but it's coming back.
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

Back enjoying updating again and 2nd club in, Norway premier league, this guy isn't bad and far better than his 93 version

AMC
Official Challenge Team

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by AMC »

Was never going to work at Rangers with that transfer fee but his goal record was more than decent, and I got him on the back of my top :D
AtleticoHornet
Youth Team Player

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by AtleticoHornet »

If you pay by the letter then Flo is much cheaper than Løvenkrands :lol:

Thos attributes look insane - particularly the CM2 version.
AMC
Official Challenge Team

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by AMC »

Ha ha I also did have Lovenkrands later, I think it was a set price whoever you got though as opposed to per letter or number.
Bantamtim
Youth Team Player

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Bantamtim »

This looks like a fantastic database, and I look forward to playing it when I have the spare time.

A bit of feedback on Bradford City players and staff:

Andrew Kiwomya is at Nuneaton, should be at Bradford City and may need his ability tweaking a bit as he's not got a CA set. His only attribute set is pace 9, which is wrong - he was very quick, but inconsistent and injury prone.
Tommy Wright is on a free transfer and his nationality is English - should be at Bradford City and Scottish. Position should be AM RL rather than ST.
Carl Shutt - on a free transfer when he should be at Bradford City. CA could drop a bit from 111.
Chris Dolby - on a free transfer when he should be at Bradford City. CA/PA are set to 0, he didn't make it in the pro game so it doesn't really need setting.

Paul Tomlinson should not be at the club - he'd retired by this point, though I think we technically still held his registration.
Wayne Hesiltine - left the club in 1994 for Guiseley, and his surname should be spelt Heseltine.

Player positions & abilities:
Richard Liburd - should be D/DM R and CA should be closer to 90 than 60
Eddie Youds - should be D/DM C, not really a D R by this point
Richard Huxford - should be D/DM RC, CA should be somewhere in the 80s
Wayne Jacobs - CA should go up to 100 or so.
Mark Bower - has 0/0 for CA/PA, should be something like 40/120
Andy O'Brien - CA could increase to 60/65. -2 might be a bit high for his potential?
Danny Verity - has 0/-1 for CA/PA, should be something like 30/60
Gary Robson - CA could easily drop into the 90s
Chris Kamara - CA could drop into the 90s, should be player/assistant manager
Paul Bolland - PA could be set at about 105
Des Hamilton - should be an M/AM RC and CA should jump to around 95
Shaun Murray - should be M/AM LC
Craig Midgley - PA could drop to about 105
Gareth Grant - CA could drop into the 30s
Neil Tolson - CA could increase into the 80s

If you're tweaking stadiums, Valley Parade's seating capacity was around 6,000 at this point, though the overall capacity looks about right.
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

Thanks for info.

It is a straight conversion from CM2 , I copied whatever the stats/positions were from the CM2 editor and if things were wrong I kept them as wanted it to be authentic to CM2 as it has some serious crazy stats.

Same as players, some players were not there at the time or had retired but were in CM2 so stayed. Same as stadiums, I copied the stadium stats from the game.

Made it for me as more of an arcade version than 93 version or I couldn’t be bothered wasting my time on such a similar year and project.

It takes about an evening a team so takes yonks to do.

Stuck in Norway division 1 editing but taking a break as enjoying playing CM0304 very surprisingly 😂😂😂

Had another think and will change your suggestions where they don't impact my philosophy for the project :D
Markmilan
Youth Team Player

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Markmilan »

Had a quick blast on this - great fun with Milan - front 3 of Weah, Savicevic and Baggio is unstoppable with the great back 4 as well.

Played as Spurs and got Sheva from Diano Kiev and then Savicevic asked for a transfer & got him as well so have some forward line now!

Love how you have Messi, Kaka and Bale and a few others developing in the future too.

Thanks
Cam F

Season 95/96 For 0102

Post by Cam F »

Thank you for your kind words Mark.

Yes still a bit unsure about the kids for future, in one moment I think it is an incredible idea, the next the worst.

It is class though, it’s fun when a project inspires you to be arsed to waste your free time doing it but CM2 is/was an amazing db/time in my life.