April 2021 Data Update Preview Save

Moderator: Update Team (Director)

mkwas
Youth Team Player

Post by mkwas »

Done

Jonas Hector(Germany) & Luka Milivojevic(Serbia) retired from international football

polish players

Michal Karbownik D/M LC-> D/M RLC, right foot
Robert Gumny D/DM R-> D/DM RL
Maciej Rybus D/DM RL-> D/DM L
Arakdiusz Reca, left foot
Piotr Zielinski, right foot
Mateusz Bogusz AM C-> M RLC
Michal Helik D RC-> D C
Pawel Bochniewicz D/DM C-> D C
Jakub Kiwior D L-> D LC
Marcin Listkowski AM/FC -> AM RLC
Marcel Lotka(Hertha II) he play in Poland team u21, nationality-> Polish/German
Kamil Wojtkowski, Jagiellonia-> free agent
Karol Swiderski F RLC-> S C, he never play as wing-back
Lukasz Broz, free agent-> KS Kutno
Adam Kokoszka, free agent-> Unia Tarnow
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Aberdeen still have a low score for training facilities - I did a pretty detailed rundown of Scottish facilities on the Scotland Research thread.

Aberdeen rival clubs - replace Celtic with Dundee Utd.

Ross McCrorie should have 20 Def / 20 DM / 10 Mid and 20 Right 20 Centre 1 Left. He seems to have been reconfigured as a left back since the last update, despite being pretty much spot on in that update. He is right footed not left footed. Dirtiness should be 12. He's come through with low adaptability, professionalism, loyalty and temperament on mine, maybe these were left at zero and so are randomly generated? Technique can be reduced to 10.

Funso Ojo on loan from aberdeen to Wigan should have dirtiness of 14

Bruce Anderson on loan from Aberdeen to Hamilton could have a little CA and PA boost, latter to 125.

Lewis Ferguson should have 18 for penalties.

Florian Kamberi currently has 1 for sportsmanship, I don't recall him having a rep for diving, can be put to 10. His det should be around 8 though.

Chairman should have 15 for ambition.

Dundee Utd
Shankland has loads of single figure mental atts like 1 for sportsmanship that I can't substantiate. He should also be the highest paid player at the club.

Benjamin Siegrist seems to be fulfilling his early potential (Swiss Olympian) now he's a first choice keeper, PA could be upped to 130, CA left as is to allow the further development from age 28-32 for a keeper.

Chairman should have average rather than low patience, Dundee Utd have been in the bottom 6 all season without any murmurs of dissatisfaction.

Hamilton
Jamie Hamilton deserves a boost to his PA CA and general ability. A first team mainstay at 18 at CB and has played at all Scottish youth levels on the way up.
Brian Rice should have work with youngsters improved to 16 to reflect the youth in Hamilton squad and motivation up a couple of points as well to reflect Hamilton's miraculous ability to stay in the Premiership (so far) despite having zero resources.
Chairman ambition should be reduced to 1-3, staying in the top league is the only goal for Hamilton. Patience could maybe be upped from 10 to 12, Accies’ managers have been sacked in the past but only as a last resort.

Hibs
Livingston would be a more interesting choice for a rival club than Edinburgh City
Gogic should have a 10 for def and a 14 for M, stay 20 for DM
Porteous should have a 11 for professionalism and 7 for temperament. Aggression up to 19 and at least 10 for adaptability, currently 1 but he wants a move to England so is open to settling elsewhere.
Nisbet PA should be around 140, has steadily improved rising up the divisions and is now in the Scotland squad for the first time. Has a decent all round game v Shankland who is more of a poacher.
Scott Allan - has been unable to play all season so theoretically should be out injured for the season but I believe the main reason was shielding from COVID (as he is rumoured to have a serious underlying health problem) and for me CMO1 isn't affected by COVID as otherwise we'd have to have a patch with no fans for a year. So it's a judgment call if he should be ruled out. Passing can go up to 16, but natural fitness should be 8 and stamina 10.
Martin Boyle - balance should be 8. Adaptability 17.
Joe Newell - Left should be 20, centre 16-18.

Kilmarnock
Lafferty - loyalty should be 4, professionalism 6, temperament 12. Technique 13, Aggression 13, jumping 14 (6ft 4 is giant in Scotland) finishing 13. He scored 1 in 3 at Hearts and 1 in 3 at Palermo (both missing from his history) so should tuck a few away for Kilmarnock.
Dicker and Power should have technique in the single figures - I noticed Killie were overperforming in the tests and that might help.
An 8 for tactical knowledge for Tommy Wright is on the low side, the bar may be low but he had St Johnstone in the top 6 frequently and won a trophy with them.

Livingston

Efe Ambrose is showing as "WPM" - he's been in Scotland for many years so maybe add second nation Scottish to stop this happening. He has caps for Nigeria in game so won't be called up for Scotland.
Scott Robinson had a cracking start under Martindale but they've had some sort of fall out after he was subbed off in a game (life reflects CM01) and he apparently won't sign a new deal so perhaps Robinson should dislike the club. I also thought he played more as an AM than a F so could maybe swap his 17 and 20 for those positions around.
Jason Holt is a starred player but I would say Marvin Bartley or Allan Forrest are more important players IRL. The latter's finishing could come up to 11 or 12, he's tucked away a few this season and last.
I don't think Jim Leishman has any involvement with Livingston any more, he is listed on the Dunfermline FC website as a director so better to make him DOF there.
Chairman ambition should be 8-10 rather than 15.

Motherwell
Jake Hastie (loanee from Rangers) is showing as a starred player but has underwhelmed since returning there on loan from Rangers. Better candidates are their Scottish internationals Declan Gallagher and Steven O'Donnell. Hastie's home reputation is too high.
I don't know if it is possible to do this but in .68 Terry Venables is always getting in trouble with the EFA for speaking out against refs. Current Motherwell manager Graham Alexander has a similar issue with the SFA. I've never looked deeper at El Tel's attributes to see what it is that makes him do this though, and he's the only manager in the game I can recall seeing get numerous warnings from the association. So not sure it is possible to replicate.

Ross County
John Hughes should have better motivating and man management and lower discipline, say 12 for the latter.
Their chairman should have low patience, he’s sacked a few managers

St Johnstone
Michael O’Halloran is a left winger – 20 L, 14 R, 10 C
Zander Clark is a poorer GK than Joe Lewis at Aberdeen or Siegrist at Dundee Utd, I’d knock a couple of points off handling and positioning.

St Mirren
Manager Jim Goodwin is overpowered here – ole Quotahontas has had the best season of his life but still didn’t get into top 6 or a cup final
Likewise Eamonn Brophy – he had a hot spell a couple of years ago but since getting his Scotland caps he has been in decline, and has now made a move from one mid table side to another. Shouldn’t have so many double figures across the board.
Collin Quaner looks to be a world beater on paper, but scored 3 games in 60 games with Huddersfield, maybe bring finishing down to 7. Maybe put temperament up to 16, he had ‘cult hero’ status at Huddersfield ‘according to a local paper’.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Dundee
I believe Charlie Adam has scored twice from his own half in his career - I was there for one against Chelsea - so long shots should be around 18 rather than 11. Passing should be 16. Pens and free kicks should be higher, workrate lower.
Jason Cummings has been put up for loan in the save game, not sure why, his professionalism is (correctly) low, but the AI should still be identifying him as one of Dundee's better striking options.

Hearts
Naismith - agg and injury prone to 17
Chairperson Anne Budge should have 20 for patience, she kept Craig Levein on for about a year longer than anyone else would have

Gretna and Raith have too high maximum attendances as noted in one of my previous posts.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Celtic

Should be in (R) team - Lee O'Connor, Manny Perez, Luca Connell, McInroy, Carse, Dembele, Paterson, Scott Robertson. I'm pretty sure a couple of these are out on loan, the loans will likely be on the Scotland page. There's also a case for Ewan Henderson being put into the R squad but he has been making sporadic appearances since the Rodgers era so he can probably stay.

Chairman should have high patience rating, based on amount of time Lennypuss got.
Barkas should be lower on one on ones and agility. However he played in Greece, we've never seen it in Scotland.
Ajer should be a starred player over the decidely average Kenny. Ajer's loyalty should be between 12-15 rather than 20, there has been noise around him wanting to leave for two seasons.
Ralston is a poor D R, he cannot play C or M, PA 90 at best.
Laxalt should have around 8 for crossing, but his positioning should be a little better - maybe 10 - and at least 12 for tackling.Jumping should be around 9.
Likewise Greg Taylor should have single figure jumping and heading
Shane Duffy... where to start? Creativity to 5 from 11. Dribbling 1. Long shots of 12...? 1. Passing 14 > 5. Tackling and Dirtiness 14 and 12 respectively. Consistency 15 - he's consistently crap not erratically crap.
Julien - aggression and dirtiness too high
Scott Brown - injurty proneness of 19 seems high, he seems to be available for most games since quitting international football
Callum McGregor - sportsmanship should be single figures, his diving in Old Firm games is hilarious.
Soro - strength and dirtiness to 12
Ryan Christie is left footed. Teamwork should be 8, long shots 16. He can play central and maybe left but not right. Dirtiness 10. Technique can move up at least a couple of points

Elyonoussi I think deserves at least 16 for F and for C so both show as possibilities and should have 15-20 for free role. I'm not sure he should have 20 for M, but I guess he needs that to get a start at M L or M R from an AI manager.
"Mikey" (sigh) Johnstone - just isn't as good as the stats here make him look. I'd knock 2 off bravery, fitness, and stamina. He's a useful wee flair player who migh be good when he grows up. Not sure even then that he will be a 155 player. And can we please call him Michael Johnstone, Mikey is his Celtic fanboy name. Ugh.
Ntcham agression and bravery down a couple of points, add the points to technique and flair. Like a flaccid penis in a brothel, he's utterly useless unless stimulated.
Turnbull 3 to 4 points off stamina and fitness, he plays on average 60 mins per game before being replaced. Creativity can be increased though and dirtiness can come down to 5. I think he's two footed. Should have 155 PA ahead of Johnstone.
Klimala and Eduard are both S C, as is Bayo. Presume Eduard has been mutated into an F LC for some tactical reason but it doesn't mesh with how he is used by Celtic, he's their primary goal threat and focal point of their attacks. Doesn't score as many from open play as Morelos of course but he's still an S C.
Sticking with Eduard, his loyalty of 1 is as off as Ajer's 20, again the truth lies somewhere in the middle. His laconic style doesn't mesh with the 16 workrate either. His penalty score should be higher though - just ask Craig Gordon.
Ajeti - a six yard box player. work rate should be single figures and stamina should be lower. Rep and PA seems too high, Ajeti is 152, Eduard 159. Eduard is at least 20 points better than Ajeti, perhaps more. Morelos, who has been known to sport a gut to rival Ajeti's, but who has outscored both, is a 141
Why is Lee O'Connor a 152 PA?
Bayo technique is 6
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

There's a general inflation of English Premiership players v Old Firm players that can be easily illustrated with Southampton's former Celtic midfielder, Stuart Armstrong.

Both McGregor(137) and Christie(140) are hard done by on PA if I look at Stuart Armstrong the last 'middle of the road' Celtic midfielder to go south, he is 151 in ability and 158 PA. I think most Celtic fans would put McGregor ahead of Armstrong, and certainly under Rodgers both Christie and McGregor looked like they could make the transition to a mediocre Premiership team quite easily. Steven Davis, who played almost 200 games for Soton is a 136.

Jonjoe Kenny a current premiership 'star' is 163...

So basically players in Scotland are incurring a c.20-30 point penalty. Yes, the Scottish League is **** but there still remains a group of players who could go to the majority of English clubs and have a decent career. Those players are absent in the update currently.
Fodster
Hot Prospect for the Future

Post by Fodster »

Thats probably because if they raise their PA too high you will see ridiculous transfers to top Prem and Europe teams... which realistically wont happen IRL
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Fodster wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:26 am Thats probably because if they raise their PA too high you will see ridiculous transfers to top Prem and Europe teams... which realistically wont happen IRL
But they have to have an adequate PA to be worth a mid level English Prem team buying them and playing them, which is pretty realistic. Currently if any of those players did make a move to England, the first thing the dev team would have to do would be to raise their PA to get them into the team that bought them (say an Aston Villa or a Newcastle). I'm not saying these guys should be good enough to get into the Chelsea team, but they should be realistic options for mid table sides. Ajer could follow a similar career trajectory to van Dyck or McGregor to John McGinn. Either the likes of Jonjoe Kenny and Stuart Armstrong (and the no doubt many many other 150+ English based players) need revising down or a handful of Scottish based players need revising up.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Queen's Park

They don't play their reserve games at Hampden, just at their own new stadium. The challenge of maintaing a 50,000 all seater with an amateur team is gone. Their training facility score should be reduced to say 6 or less as they knocked it down to build the new stadium and it is not clear where they train now. I covered this previously in the Scotland thread.

Tom Hunter, currently in as Chairman, is the President of the club but I think Leeann Dempster's CEO role will have a more CM0102 Chairmanesque function, ie sacking failing managers, so her name is a better choice for Chairmanperson. Ambition should be set high as they have some rich backers and are looking to rise up the divisions.

Sandesh Gulhane (note spelling) is the Club Doctor, not the ass man. Physio #2 is Euan Duffy.

Laurie Ellis is ass man

Coaches Stuart Garden (GK), Gordon MacFarlane (fitness), Tony Quinn (cones and bibs)

That's as much as they have on their own club website, wiki lists Charley King, Gordon Wylde and Zander Diamond as youth team coaches, who can be added to bring them up to a full complement.
Fodster
Hot Prospect for the Future

Post by Fodster »

Here2Win79 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 am
Fodster wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:26 am Thats probably because if they raise their PA too high you will see ridiculous transfers to top Prem and Europe teams... which realistically wont happen IRL
But they have to have an adequate PA to be worth a mid level English Prem team buying them and playing them, which is pretty realistic. Currently if any of those players did make a move to England, the first thing the dev team would have to do would be to raise their PA to get them into the team that bought them (say an Aston Villa or a Newcastle). I'm not saying these guys should be good enough to get into the Chelsea team, but they should be realistic options for mid table sides. Ajer could follow a similar career trajectory to van Dyck or McGregor to John McGinn. Either the likes of Jonjoe Kenny and Stuart Armstrong (and the no doubt many many other 150+ English based players) need revising down or a handful of Scottish based players need revising up.
But IRL they are not options for mid-prem teams, I have not seen any player from the SPL linked to the Championship let alone the EPL. Correct me if I am wrong
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done
Fodster wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:24 am
Here2Win79 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 am
But IRL they are not options for mid-prem teams, I have not seen any player from the SPL linked to the Championship let alone the EPL. Correct me if I am wrong

Hendry has been linked with villa in the last few weeks, McGregor has been consistently linked with Leicester due to the Rodgers connection, Ajer with Milan, Kamara with Juventus, Christie's dad and agent have been trying to push him to the prem for the last year. Ryan Kent was the subject of a verified bid from Leeds last year. Eduard - who has a sufficient pa - with villa, Leicester, and arsenal. A player moving from Scotland to the prem is hardly implausible - it was only a year ago that Tierney moved. Will all of these happen? Will any of them be a success? No idea. Do they have a possibility of over 50% of happening. Yes,esp in the Celtic players case as Celtic have a track record of selling at least one player a year to a higher league. They managed to shift frimpong, a full back who can't tackle, cross or defend to the bundesliga. The point is that the likes of Christie, McGregor, Kamara are at least on a par with a Stuart Armstrong or a mark noble. I'm not saying Scottish based players need a boost across the board, I'm saying if you took over wba or villa in game, there should be some players in Scotland worth targeting, same as there would be in leagues like Belgium, Czech, or Denmark for example. They can have a 130 CA to reflect the fact they don't have to play at their full level to succeed in Scotland but with a pa that reflects how they would improve if consistently coming up against higher level players.
TwinPeaks
Youth Team Player

Post by TwinPeaks »

Done

Atalanta
MAHELE: change his role in D/DCC R
RUGGERI: change his role in D/DCC L
ILICIC: change his role in AC/F RC
MURIEL: free kick 14

Benevento
LETIZIA: change his role in D/DCC RL
HETEMAJ: change his role in DCC C
VIOLA: he's left foot; free kick 14
IMPROTA: change his role in D/DCC RL
TELLO: change his role in C RC
GAICH improve his offensive skills, he seems a good stricker!
LAPADULA: he's overrated in the game, he scored only 5 goals this season.

Bologna

BARROW: change his role in F LC
TOMYIASU: change his role in D RC
MEDEL: change his role in D/DCC C

Cagliari
ZAPPA: improve a little bit his skills
NANDEZ: change his role in C RC
LYKOGIANNIS: free kick 13

Fiorentina

MALCUIT: change his role in D/DCC R
IGOR: change his role in D LC
AMRABAT: change his role in DCC C
KOKORIN: change his role in F C
KOUAME': change his role in F LC
BIRAGHI: free kick 13

Genoa
CRISCITO: change his role in D LC; free kick 14
SHOMURODOV: change his role in F C

Inter
DARMIAN: change his role in D/DCC RL
BARELLA: change his role in C C
LAUTARO: change his role in F C

Lazio
CORREA: change his role in F LC

MILAN
Diaz: change his role in ACC RLC

NAPOLI
DEMME: change his role in C C
INSIGNE: change his role in F LC
YOUNES is on loan to Eintracht
MERTENS: change his role in F C

Parma
KUCKA: free kick 14

Roma
CRISTANTE: change his role in D/C C
REYNOLDS: change his role in D/DCC R and improve a little bit his skills
ZANIOLO: injured until April 2021
MKHITARYAN: change his role in ACC/F LC

Sampdoria
AUGELLO: increase his skills, he's a good player that's playing a very important season
KEITA: change his role in F LC
CANDREVA: free kick 15

Sassuolo
DEFREL: change his role in F RC

Torino
VOJDVODA: change his role in D/DCC R
ANSALDI: change his role in D/DCC RL; free kick 14
VERDI: change his role in ACC RLC; free kick 18

Udinese
FORESTIERI: change his role in ACC/F C
PEREYRA: change his role in ACC C
STRUGER LARSEN: change his role in D/DCC LR
OUWEJAN: free kick 13

Verona
LAZOVIC: change his role in D/DC LR
DIMARCO: free kick 17
ILIC: change his role in C C
VIEIRA: change his role in DCC C
ZACCAGNI: change his role in ACC LC
LASAGNA: change his role in F RC
SALCEDO: change his role in F LC

Crotone
MESSIAS: change his role in ACC/F RC; free kick 16
OUNAS: change his role in ACC/F R
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Scottish Attendances

The Rangers min attendance figure is too low at 30,968. Even when playing in the lower divisions, Rangers were getting av. 42k - 45k. There is only one season outlier, 14-15, during which I believe there was a partial fan boycott to get Mike Ashley out of the club. The min should be at least 40k.

I would raise the max attendance of Rangers and Celtic from the c.60k it is now to 75k to reflect that if the clubs were able to build bigger stadiums, they would fill them (in a succesful period of course).

Gretna FC 2008 and Raith Rovers both have weird max attendances when compared to clubs at a similar level. Gretna's could be adjusted down from its current level of 11865 to 5000 or even lower. I think even when the old club that went bankrupt was in the top div they got about 2500 fans. Raith Rovers current high of 10150 could also be adjusted down to 5000. Both these clubs were in national cup finals about 20 years ago so I guess maybe that's where these potential highs are coming from.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Darvel - there is no reason for them to have a 16 for training or £100k in the bank, they are a Scottish amateur club and should be on par with the other Scottish amateur clubs.
Ale Tolosana
Youth Team Player

Post by Ale Tolosana »

Done

Hi, guys! First ever comment for me :)

I got hooked again with CM0102 in 2020, after maybe a decade or more of forgetting about this incredible game and was amazed at your truly excellent work, so thank you all. You are amazing!

Wish I could do more, but I've been overworked for the last months so at the moment I can only help with changes for my team in Argentina, San Lorenzo de Almagro.

San Lorenzo >> Argentina

From Youth Team
Francisco Rivadeneira (GK) >> 19/05/2000 >> Determined and agile, from what I've heard, but I haven't seen him play, to be honest
Siro Rosané (DMF) >> 07/06/2000 >> Promising player, good at tackling and marking and elegant when he has the ball, a bit like Banega or Gago
Francisco Galván (SC) >> 16/07/1999 >> Tall, strong pivot >> Had an injured knee some years back, may be recurring

Suggested Changes
Marcelo Andrés Herrera >> Known as Andrés Herrera
Francisco Flores >> Promising player, I’d suggest at least PA 100
Luis Sequeira >> Can and has played as AM

Transfers/Loans IN
Jalil Elías >> Purchased from Godoy Cruz for Euro 1.7 mill
Yéison Gordillo >> Purchased from Deportes Tolima for Euro 1.4 mill
Lucas Melano >> Purchased from Atletico Tucumán for 800k
Franco Troyansky >> Purchased from Union for Euro 1.6 mill
José Devecchi > Back from loan at Audax Italiano

Transfers/Loans OUT
Efmamjjasond González > Nickname: Efmamj González > On loan at All Boys until 12/2022
Lucas Menossi > On loan at Tigre until 06/2023
Ramón Arias > Nickname: Cachila Arias > Sold to Universidad de Chile for Euro 475 k

Also, I would suggest to increase the PA of Adolfo Gaich, former San Lorenzo player, now at Benevento. I think he could be the next Batistuta, but only time will tell. We all know how that can go. How many "Next Messi"s have been heralded in the last 15 years? I lost count already.

Anyway, thanks again and I hope I can help with other stuff now and then (been working on an Argentinian commentary file with VAR for a while, but it always seems to need a new tweak. It could be my OCD, though).
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Done

Further Scottish notes

Aberdeen - Lewis Ferguson is not an AMC - either DMC or MC
Quite a lot of Aberdeen players have relegation release clauses with low values, not sure why this is. Unlikely to have these in real life.

Celtic = Scott Brown was released on a free instantly in the save game posted. Amusing but unrealistic for Season 1. Increasing club rep maybe sort this?
Again loads of players with relegation release clauses for tiny values - unrealistic. Same goes for Rangers.
Michael Johnstone AM/F L/C not AM RLC

Dundee Utd
Shankland is S C not F RC
McNulty is S C not F
Pawlett can play L as well as C and R

Kilmarnock
Kirk Broadfoot can't play D L
Haven't got editor open, sorry, but Kris Burke should have low score for AM L, ie much prefer the right

Motherwell
Liam Donnelly has missed all of this season after knee surgery in August. Position should be D/DM/M RC rather than M R/L/C, with high versatility
Trevor Carson should have injury prone 18
Devante Cole strength up to 12
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

DONE

Queries re English league
Arsenal - both Martinelli and Nketiah are F RLCs - I can sort of see that with Martinelli, but I've seen Nketiah play a few times and I thought he was a pure S C, seems to model his game on Lacazette?

Brighton - think it was mentioned above, doesn't Dan Burn play LB enough to have D L/C showing rather than D C. Mings at Villa has D L/C and I associate him less with LB than Burn.
Lamptey injury doesn't go in because it happened Dec?
Lallana injury prone of 13 seems low

Chelsea - 7 GKs? The AI will be very happy!
Hudson Odoi merits a 15 for C?
Does Musonda train with the first team, I would have him in the R squad?

Everton
Low agg and dirtiness for angry leg breaker Jordan Pickford?
James Rod - high consistency and determination, accurate? I thought he was a bit more hot and cold.

Liverpool
think missing loans have been commented on above, Karius should be out on loan I believe
Jota deserves more than 14 for C?
Sheyi Ojo - can't play C. Should prob be in R team. Doesn't make any difference to playability but his Rangers' history is definitely missing goals and prob apps as well.
Divock Origi has 9 for big matches, I thought those were the only games he actually performed in? I also thought he was an S C.

Man City
A lot of the players out on loan - Meshino, Arzani, Roberts, et al, are R team players rather than full team
Jesus not an S C? Guardiola seems to have abandoned him and Aguero in favour of playing de Bruyne as a false 9 in this game, very modern

Man Utd
Steve Clarke called and said can you please give McTominay a 15 for D C so he can play him there, as he has a few times for Scotland. Feel free to tell him to **** off so that hopefully he stops doing it
Should Fred be a DMC?

Newcastle
Joelinton has double figures for off the ball and finishing, meaning there is a risk of him scoring goals
Andy Carroll's pace, acc and consistency should all be in single figures

Sheff Utd
I thought Sander Berge was quite good in the air, is 10 for heading enough?
Fleck should have at least 14 for DMC but it isn't showing in his position at the moment

Soton
Can Redmond play centrally?
Angus Gunn is getting Scotland call ups but IRL I don't think he wants them - can his country rep be reduced so that a human manager can "convince him" to play for Scotland but an AI manager won't try?
Che Adams on the other hand is now Scottish
Danny Ings only has 12 for pens, isn't that where half his goal tally comes from?

Spurs
Harry Kane is in as an F C?

West Ham
Mark Noble is winning caps for Ireland in game but he's stated that he wouldn't play for them so best to make him retired from international football to stop this happening. He also has double figures for creativity and flair, which I feel as the most average of average midfielders ever to have made a multi year living at the top level, flatter him somewhat.
I had no idea Winston Reid was still playing but apparently he is, on loan at Brentford though.

Wolves
Ait Nouri is showing as a starred player, I don't know anything about him but unstarred are Jimenez, Patricio, Moutinho, Traore, does that make sense?
Steven Fletcher is listed as Wolves favourite player, I'm sure the luxury car dealers of Birmingham were sad to see him go but he's probably been replaced in the fans' affections by one of their bevvy of shadily acquired foreign stars or even bearded whiner Nuno.
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Oh and please can someone fiddle with some settings to stop Chris Coleman getting jobs in Scotland - he's just taken over the Celtic vacancy in this game as he also did in the Sep update, whilst in Georged's game he went to Rangers. He's a lovlely lad but he's not in the running.
ryu
Youth Team Player

Post by ryu »

DONE

CRYSTAL PALACE:

Nathan Ferguson: DRLC => DRC
Tyrick Mitchell: DLC => DL
Jeffrey Schlupp: D/MLC => D/ML
Martin Kelly: DR =>DRC

Patrick Van Aanholt - teamwork (5 => 10).
Jairo Riedewald - technique (8 => 14), workrate (15 => 13).
Ebere Eze - technique (15 => 16).
James McCarthy - technique (14 => 12).
ryu
Youth Team Player

Post by ryu »

DONE

West Ham:

Ben Johnson: D/AMR => DRL.

Pablo Fornals - acceleration (12 => 14), teamwork and workrate (12 => 14).
Fabian Balbuena - teamwork (8 => 12).

Add Stuart Pearce and Xavi Valero as first team coaches.
ryu
Youth Team Player

Post by ryu »

Done

Montpellier:

Mihailo Ristic: D/MLC => D/DML. Pace (11 => 13), strength (8 => 12).
Damien Le Tallec: technique (16 => 13), pace (14 => 13), acceleration (15 => 14), teamwork (7 => 13).
Teji Savanier: teamwork (11 => 13), workrate (12 => 14), strength (9 => 11), tackling (8 => 12).
Florent Mollet: heading (14 => 10), jumping (16 => 8), technique (13 => 14), determination (6 => 14).
Yun Il-Yok: pace (10 => 14), acceleration (14 => 15).
Andy Delort: jumping (8 => 12), heading (11 => 15), workrate (10 => 12), strength (10 => 13), long shots (16 => 12), aggresion (18 => 15).
Gaetan Laborde: SC => FRLC.
Hilton: jumping (9 => 11), technique (9 => 11).
Jordan Ferri: MC => DMC.
Ambroise Oyongo: workrate (8 => 12).

The biggest talents at the club currently are Joris Chotard (needs improvement) and Elye Wahi (SC, born at 02.01.2003. French/Ivory Coast).
felipemaciel
Youth Team Player

Post by felipemaciel »

Done

Flamengo: Improve Joao Gomes.
Natan - Loan to Bragantino
Create Rodrigo Muniz (forward), he has been intended by Spanish clubs
anderskofod
Youth Team Player

Post by anderskofod »

Done

First of all thanks for an amazing job!

I have some changes to Danish players.

Robert Skov has 20 in set pieces but only 3 in corners and 10 in crossing. I would suggest 15-16 crossing and 15-17 corners.
He can also play left back and wing back but only in the left side.
I would suggest 13 in left back and 14 in wing back.

I have some positional change suggestions for F.C Copenhagen:

Pep Biel needs to have 20 in AMC, 18 MC, 16 AMR, 15 MR, 14 ML and 20 in free rolle and 15 in ST.

Mohammed Daramy needs to have 18 in ST and 20 in AML and 20 in AMR. 15 in ML and 15 in MR.

Nicolaj Thomsen must have 18 in AML and 20 in AMC, 18 in ML and 18 in MC.

Nicolai Boilesen is finally back to his best. His current ability could be increased a bit.

Victor Kristiansen has broken through in this season as an alternative to the left back. He has got in front of Bryan Oviedo in the pecking order at FC Copenhagen and has a great future ahead of him.
He is a Danish U19 international. He is a strong player, (strength 15) great crosser (14), decent marker (11) and good tackler (14), ca. 100, pa 145

Jonas Wind has emerged as one the brightest prospects in Danish football, and you have already found out about that but he is not just a striker as he tends to drop deep and play a deep lying kind of striker / false 9 / no.10.
He is not the fastest striker but is a big striker with a silky touch and great vision for the game.
He should have 20 in ST, 18 in AMC and 16 in free role.
He is the Danish national teams 1. striker in front of Kasper Dolberg at the moment. Dolberg has had corona twice and has his appendicitis removed but Wind is still better than him at the moment.

Stat changes:
Acceleration 13, pace 14, first touch 18, passing 16/17, creativity 17, flair 16, off the ball 16, finishing and heading should be as it is, penalties 20, big matches 18, consistency 16. He should also has his current ability and potential increased. At least so he is better than Dolberg.

Brøndby has been doing a great job in the Danish League and are at the moment no.1 (to my big regret) and some of their players this season has been Morten Frendrup, Mikael Uhre and Jesper Lindstrøm.

Morten Frendrup is a hard tackling, tough box-to-box player. He is a Danish U19 international and plays every minute for Brøndby.
Mikael Uhre is their top scorer. He is lightning fast and strong as well. Not the best finisher but best season for him this year.
Jesper Lindstrøm has been their revelation this season. He got the award as best player in autum 2020. He is a great dribler, decent finisher and has a deadly long shot. He has also been capped once for the Danish national team and could maybe be sold to a top 5 league if he continues his development.
Alias47
Reserve Team Player

Post by Alias47 »

Here2Win79 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:09 am Queries re English league

Everton
Over the past few updates Pickford has been reduced to an utterly mediocre mid-table 'keeper, despite never losing his England no.1 spot. As an Evertonian I don't kick up too much of a fuss about it because the tide of public opinion seems against me, but surely now he's down to a 140s CA 150s PA 'keeper then further punishment is flogging a dead horse at this point isn't it?!

Also if we're setting the precedent that one bad tackle can/should equal reflection in stats then there are some other players, such as when Son Heung-Min broke Andre Gomes' ankle that should see the same applied to them...
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Alias47 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:47 am
Here2Win79 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:09 am Queries re English league

Everton
Over the past few updates Pickford has been reduced to an utterly mediocre mid-table 'keeper, despite never losing his England no.1 spot. As an Evertonian I don't kick up too much of a fuss about it because the tide of public opinion seems against me, but surely now he's down to a 140s CA 150s PA 'keeper then further punishment is flogging a dead horse at this point isn't it?!

Also if we're setting the precedent that one bad tackle can/should equal reflection in stats then there are some other players, such as when Son Heung-Min broke Andre Gomes' ankle that should see the same applied to them...
From an outside England perspective, Pickford IS an average keeper. Joe Hart was the same and was eventually found out, it takes a while for the press to cotton on. And since there have been a few occasions, not just that one, where he has come out recklessly, yes I think he should be dirtier and since he plays with a permanent scowl (finding out his uncle is also his dad took its toll on him) and is a shouty character, yes his aggression should not be in single figures. As someone who watches Everton every week would you not say he is one of the more aggressive figures in your squad? High aggression is also not a bad attribute for a cm01 player. Most good players.demonstrate it, if we were updating Peter schmiechel and I asked for high aggression would you disagree?
I've asked for similar adjustments to the GK of my team, Allan McGregor, so it's not an attempt to handicap Everton, simply to reflect the personalities and occasional craziness that these players demonstrate.
Alias47
Reserve Team Player

Post by Alias47 »

Here2Win79 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:09 am
From an outside England perspective, Pickford IS an average keeper. Joe Hart was the same and was eventually found out, it takes a while for the press to cotton on. And since there have been a few occasions, not just that one, where he has come out recklessly, yes I think he should be dirtier and since he plays with a permanent scowl (finding out his uncle is also his dad took its toll on him) and is a shouty character, yes his aggression should not be in single figures. As someone who watches Everton every week would you not say he is one of the more aggressive figures in your squad? High aggression is also not a bad attribute for a cm01 player. Most good players.demonstrate it, if we were updating Peter schmiechel and I asked for high aggression would you disagree?
I've asked for similar adjustments to the GK of my team, Allan McGregor, so it's not an attempt to handicap Everton, simply to reflect the personalities and occasional craziness that these players demonstrate.
Not sure what you mean about the press taking time to cotton on - like I said I think the tide of public opinion is well & truly against Pickford and has been for a couple of years. With regards to coming out I think he's damned if he does & he's damned if he doesn't, all part & parcel of being a nice scapegoat. I'm sure you won't have to persuade many people that his stats should have further negative traits applied to them I just think - as I said in my OP - it's flogging a dead horse at this point. Not going to de-rail the thread anymore - I'll let the consensus decide :roll: