Nick's CM0102Patcher

Moderator: Patch Team

anabol1k
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by anabol1k »

► Show Spoiler

:!: SOLVED :!:
The problem was in compatibility mode with windows 98 :evil: .
Raumdeuter
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Raumdeuter »

Is there a patch that keeps players' playing stats visible after they retire and become staff?
I.e. In the vanilla game if Beckham retires and becomes manager his playing career stats history will disappear.
HaroldFinch
Reserve Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by HaroldFinch »

Raumdeuter wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:26 pm Is there a patch that keeps players' playing stats visible after they retire and become staff?
I.e. In the vanilla game if Beckham retires and becomes manager his playing career stats history will disappear.
Afraid not.
faz44
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by faz44 »

Hello Nick + Co et al

Haven't been around because I've been living in Linux Land and can't get any of the newer patchers/programs to work. However, back on Windows now and utterly loving how you've taken all of the changes saturn made and make it so they can work on a vanilla 3.9.68. I've been playing around with Project 369 though, which uses the last unreleased Tapani patch. It has promotion and relegation to the non league in leagues that didn't previously have it, such as Scotland. Would it be possible to create/recreate that as a Miscellaneous Patch.
alex91
Decent Young Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by alex91 »

Hello guys
Can you tell me what the difference between these two patches is: Regen Tweek and Regen Tweek 2.

Do you recommend regen tweek 1 or 2?
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Nick+Co »

@alex: Click on the patches and it describes it in the right hand panel of Misc Patches. But long story short, Regen Tweak 2 replaces Regen Tweak 1 and makes it so "Regens won't be assigned to clubs with 45+ players". So just apply Regen Tweak 2.

@faz: Yes could be - if I get chance I'll take a look
alex91
Decent Young Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by alex91 »

Nick+Co wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:21 am @alex: Click on the patches and it describes it in the right hand panel of Misc Patches. But long story short, Regen Tweak 2 replaces Regen Tweak 1 and makes it so "Regens won't be assigned to clubs with 45+ players". So just apply Regen Tweak 2.
Thanks Nick, with regen tweek 2 there are many more regens promoted by my youth teams.

Excellent
Wenger85
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Wenger85 »

Hello Team,
Ii am very happy to be part of this great cm family for 10 years already.
But i have problem....all the patches and Tarapani last versions are installed.
When i start the game the last view is still there as a background after continue and again and again.
The so many images on the background and i cant see nothing.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for everything mostly for your hard work.

Regards!
Raumdeuter
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Raumdeuter »

Wenger85 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:35 pm Hello Team,
When i start the game the last view is still there as a background after continue and again and again.
Any suggestions?

Regards!
I believe that's an issue with the mismatch of the resolution you're running CM at and the resolution of the background pictures you're using. You can use Tools (bottom left) -> RNG Image Converter to change the resolution of your background images.
hodgy
Decent Young Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by hodgy »

@Nick: it was asked in another thread. Can you stop transfers in the first window (so teams are forced to use their preset squads until January)?
Wenger85
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Wenger85 »

Raumdeuter wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:30 am
Any suggestions?

Regards!
I believe that's an issue with the mismatch of the resolution you're running CM at and the resolution of the background pictures you're using. You can use Tools (bottom left) -> RNG Image Converter to change the resolution of your background images.
well ive tried to change something from RNG Image Converter but unfortunately nothing happened so if you are 100% sure can you be more specific otherwise i need more suggestions.
thank you.
Xeno
Patch Team

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Xeno »

Wenger85 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Any suggestions?

Regards!
well ive tried to change something from RNG Image Converter but unfortunately nothing happened so if you are 100% sure can you be more specific otherwise i need more suggestions.
thank you.
Did you change your settings from game settings menu, related with background pictures? Please check 'Background Matches' is not OFF .
Xeno
Patch Team

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Xeno »

hodgy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:38 pm @Nick: it was asked in another thread. Can you stop transfers in the first window (so teams are forced to use their preset squads until January)?
Below is just info about John Locke's stopping transfers and youth promotions offset change. I hope , it can help Nick+Co to find your requested patch.
https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.p ... post260634

John Locke
0053D7F0: MOV ECX,DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+4]
0053D7F4: TEST ECX,ECX

Change to:
0053D7F0: MOV EAX,1
0053D7F5: RETN

This will impose the basque-only restriction on every club, net result is that only a handful of transfers will happen.

The following changes the nationality that everyone is restricted to and changes it from Basque to -1; as nobody has -1 for a nationality (nationalities start at 0 for Afghanistan) no club will be able to sign anybody, not even free transfers.

008CEBB5 A1 24F49C00 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9CF424]

Change to:
008CEBB5 B8 FFFFFFFF MOV EAX,-1

Making this change will probably get really boring as I suspect lots of clubs will have squads full of grey players as their players leave and don't get replaced.
zionmaster
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by zionmaster »

Dear Sir Nick

How can I solve this issue: the player out of contract and still stay at the club. This happens to every clubs. I can terminate those players by clicks, but AI teams can not. And when players from reserve team come, many main players have been kicked out the club
Raumdeuter
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Raumdeuter »

Wenger85 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm
Any suggestions?

Regards!
thank you.
If you're running CM at a custom resolution (1280x800 in my case) via patcher per image below, you need to ensure that all the backgrounds in the pictures folder (original backgrounds or ones you've downloaded) are changed to the resolution of your CM (2nd image)
Wenger85
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Wenger85 »

thanks very much fellas ive done it. now just need new photos because old ones are from 90s :)))))
one more time thanks for everything.
Xeno
Patch Team

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Xeno »

Nick+Co wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:21 am @alex: Click on the patches and it describes it in the right hand panel of Misc Patches. But long story short, Regen Tweak 2 replaces Regen Tweak 1 and makes it so "Regens won't be assigned to clubs with 45+ players". So just apply Regen Tweak 2.

Hi Nick,
I think better to delete Regen Tweak 1 in your bext patcher version release to avoid any misunderstanding, thanks
If Regen Tweak 2 covers all Regen Tweak 1
alex91
Decent Young Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by alex91 »

Xeno wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:33 am

Hi Nick,
I think better to delete Regen Tweak 1 in your bext patcher version release to avoid any misunderstanding, thanks
If Regen Tweak 2 covers all Regen Tweak 1
I agree with what Xeno says
I noticed Regen Tweek 2 is activated when you apply the nick patcher in a classic .88 database
But if you apply the nick patcher in a .68 database with 2021 update the regen tweek 1 is set
regenfix
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by regenfix »

Is Tapani v.2.22 compatible with Nick's Patcher misc patch Regen Boost?
So i have the fix with tapani on phsycal attribute and regen boost at same time? cause i do tapani patch and later the flag on regen boost is left.
I do the opposite, do first tapani patch and then regen boost, but this delete the fix on physical attribute of regen, fix of tapani patch?
And a question, can you explain in all detail tapani regen code?

So can i have this fix from tapani:
Regens rewritten to create more balanced young players (default ones can be very skewed with low physical attributes etc)

And this fix from misc patch in Nick's Patcher :
Regen Mega Boost

AT SAME TIME?
Thanks
faz44
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by faz44 »

Re: FixGoalieStatsV3. I always look to sign goalies that are 12+ handling, 12+ jumping (makes a difference IMO) and 12+ reflexes. 15+ Influence is desirable but optional.

With this patch, does it mean I am better off signing somebody who is really good at either handling or reflexes than somebody who is average at both?
faz44
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by faz44 »

I don't want to continually gush over your patch but, OMG, separating out the features added in the Saturn patches is utterly fantastic.

For years, I wanted my US patch to have reserve games, to the point where I was willing to rebuild the whole thing. I use the Turkish League for the league swap so I patched it with the Turkish Reserve Games misc patch and it worked swimmingly.
Manager
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Manager »

Had an unusual thing happen when at the start of the 2nd season into a game the players were called up for international duty but some of them never came back lol. The players from Brazil, England and Sweden that were in my team just stayed with their national team and have been on international duty for the last 5 months. Anyone had this before or know how to fix it? Am running Nick's patch sorry if not right place for this question
Cam F
Hot Prospect for the Future

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Cam F »

it's not a issue with Nick's patch, it's a known bug that affects most of the CM3 series games. There is a tool somewhere that can stop it but you would n eed to start a new game.
Xeno
Patch Team

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by Xeno »

Manager wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:23 am Had an unusual thing happen when at the start of the 2nd season into a game the players were called up for international duty but some of them never came back lol. The players from Brazil, England and Sweden that were in my team just stayed with their national team and have been on international duty for the last 5 months. Anyone had this before or know how to fix it? Am running Nick's patch sorry if not right place for this question
You can try JL Collection> Go Home application
viewtopic.php?p=28397#p28397
batmags
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher

Post by batmags »

Hello guru of patching!
Is there any possibillity to restructure the Norwegian league? Both Eliteserien and 1.division should have 16 teams, now Eliteserien has 14 teams.
The 1st division also has a playoff. no 5 and 6 plays one match, the winner plays no 4 and the winner of that match plays no 3. the winner of this match plays no 14 from Eliteserien in a two legged tie.

I Hope this is doable!