Backgrounds images to year 01/02, of all the players of the major leagues

Moderator: Graphics Team

lostep
Youth Team Player

Post by lostep »

Hi everyone, can someone show me where to find a very thorough background image pack referring to the original database of the year 01/02? I can't find a pack of backgrounds images with all the players of the most important leagues of those years (2000/2001/2002). I dont find anything complete and exhaustive. Can someone help me?
Cam F
Reserve Team Player

Post by Cam F »

Downloads then backgrounds - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=130

My background pic folder somebody did a link for and that's same era, i don't have the link they use
lostep
Youth Team Player

Post by lostep »

Cam F wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 am Downloads then backgrounds - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=130

My background pic folder somebody did a link for and that's same era, i don't have the link they use
thanks, i downloaded it. but neither in this file nor in all the others that are on this site can I find one that has photos of all the players of the main football leagues (example. serie a, premier league, bundesliga, primera division, ligue 1). I was looking for a complete package of all the players of the main series at least of the most important leagues. Is there anything so detailed? on the databases of the current years there is a lot of photographic material, why is there not the same on the years 2000/01/02?
*Baw*
Graphics Team

Post by *Baw* »

If memory assists me, I don't remember such complete packages for the year 2001/02, you can find some for that year (in the old site) but, usually, the backgrounds with the players are not present (really "monstrous" work to do), if you want you can find wallpapers with players but of the 2020-21 season
100 metri alla volta...todo se puede
nowhereman
Youth Team Player

Post by nowhereman »

Cam F wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 am Downloads then backgrounds - viewtopic.php?f=79&t=130

Hi CAM, your picture folder is at this link https://www.mediafire.com/file/fast83h6 ... 1.rar/file
Cam F
Reserve Team Player

Post by Cam F »

Ha, a bit like making complete databases that people enjoy playing, I don't think people understand how long it takes to find a picture, resize, then resize it again as it doesn't lie right in CM and then make sure the pic file matches exactly in the notepad file and that's just one picture.

To do that for all the players of the main football leagues (example. serie a, premier league, bundesliga, primera division, ligue 1) would take ageeeeeessss, weeks, months or years to do, depending on how dedicated somebody was to achieving that goal.

Certainly I stopped making pictures years ago, my folder is fecking huge and it took far too long and was very frustrating to do, I have hundreds of pics I sourced for 93 but can't be arsed making any pictures ever again :lol:
*Baw*
Graphics Team

Post by *Baw* »

Cam F wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:30 am Ha, a bit like making complete databases that people enjoy playing, I don't think people understand how long it takes to find a picture, resize, then resize it again as it doesn't lie right in CM and then make sure the pic file matches exactly in the notepad file and that's just one picture.

To do that for all the players of the main football leagues (example. serie a, premier league, bundesliga, primera division, ligue 1) would take ageeeeeessss, weeks, months or years to do, depending on how dedicated somebody was to achieving that goal.

Certainly I stopped making pictures years ago, my folder is fecking huge and it took far too long and was very frustrating to do, I have hundreds of pics I sourced for 93 but can't be arsed making any pictures ever again :lol:
holy words brother :lol:
100 metri alla volta...todo se puede
lostep
Youth Team Player

Post by lostep »

Cam F wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:30 am Ha, a bit like making complete databases that people enjoy playing, I don't think people understand how long it takes to find a picture, resize, then resize it again as it doesn't lie right in CM and then make sure the pic file matches exactly in the notepad file and that's just one picture.

hi :), you are absolutely right. I asked this question because seeing that on the update databases to recent years (2020) there are packs of background images of the players, very in-depth on the main leagues, and it is a huge job, then I wondered why these very in-depth packs do not were on the game with the original database from 2001/02. ;)
Cam F
Reserve Team Player

Post by Cam F »

Tbh bud there probably was but they will be lost amongst the many forum switches. Somebody might have them but in my time, last 14 years, many of those members are sadly not about
woodend2020
Youth Team Player

Post by woodend2020 »

Hi, i downloaded a few picture packs, in particular cams and put it in the cm picture folder and works fine, then i took a photo of barrows ground from another package and shared it into the cm picture folder, it shows in the folder that the image is there but when you play the game with barrow it doesn't have there ground as background. any ideas
Cam F
Reserve Team Player

Post by Cam F »

woodend2020 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:46 am Hi, i downloaded a few picture packs, in particular cams and put it in the cm picture folder and works fine, then i took a photo of barrows ground from another package and shared it into the cm picture folder, it shows in the folder that the image is there but when you play the game with barrow it doesn't have there ground as background. any ideas
upload the picture and i will do it