Game Crashing

We have provided installation instructions and FAQs for each of our downloads. Please take the time to read these then post in the relevant section if you have not found a solution for your issue.

Moderator: Technical Support Team

solan_84
Youth Team Player

Game Crashing

Post by solan_84 »

Dear all!

I have just started to explore the new November 2020 updata. All was going fine until the game stop running at 27 of December 2001 (evening). The games just stands still forever.

I have the following:
- Three leagues, Germany, Spain and England. The latter is the main league ande the two others are running in the background.
- v3.9.68
- Max database

I have tried with zero success:
- Holiday past is, starting the 26
- Testet different compatibility settings, but now I use XP service pack 3
- Runing in admin mode.

Is their any bright heads out there that could help me?
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Game Crashing

Post by Redknapp69 »

Not sure you needed to double post the same issue
Nappi1908
Youth Team Player

Game exists and turn off

Post by Nappi1908 »

Hi Guys, i need help. I follow all instructions when it comes to installations and previously worked and i played the game.

Since i am in love with the game and i am addicted. I have format my pc and all installation goes well. However as soon i go start a game, a choose league and the loading almost goes to the end the game exits and turn off ?

Can someone advice me or help what can be the reason ?\\

I would appreciate if someone can help ?
Fodster
Hot Prospect for the Future

Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Fodster »

Run as administrator like it says in the install guide!
adnous
Youth Team Player

Game crash

Post by adnous »

Hello everyone, I've been trying to find a solution for several days, but nothing.
My game crashes on 10/6/2004

Version : 3.9.68
Windows 10

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game
As my pc is quite recent I selected all the leagues in main.
I play in Italy and I also have the national selection of France.
My save is 10/5/2004 and as soon as I click on continue, I see at the bottom of the bar that we arrive at 10/6/2004 then the game crashes to windows

Please could you help me correct this problem and be able to continue my game?

(sorry for my english I am french :) )
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Game crash

Post by Nick+Co »

Can you upload your cm0102.exe and your saved game somewhere I can download it? If so, I can then take a look.
I selected all the leagues in main
This is always a bad idea by the way! Just select the ones you _know_ you are going to play in :)
teebee4231
VIP

Game crash

Post by teebee4231 »

Nick+Co wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 am Can you upload your cm0102.exe and your saved game somewhere I can download it? If so, I can then take a look.
This is always a bad idea by the way! Just select the ones you _know_ you are going to play in :)
Does this apply to background leagues as well or just foreground leagues ?
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Game crash

Post by Nick+Co »

Both - very little benefit to having background leagues enabled (and the downside is a far slower game that's more prone to crash)
adnous
Youth Team Player

Game crash

Post by adnous »

Nick+Co wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 am Can you upload your cm0102.exe and your saved game somewhere I can download it? If so, I can then take a look.
Hi Nick+Co you can download the exe and my saved game here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wzi8px67oyvsh/CM0102

Thank you in advance for your help
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Game crash

Post by Nick+Co »

@adnous: Download this exe: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/cm0102_adnous.exe
And use that as a replacement to load the game and then load your Milan save.

Not tested thoroughly - but certainly gets you over that initial crash.
adnous
Youth Team Player

Game crash

Post by adnous »

Nick+Co wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:43 pm @adnous: Download this exe: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/cm0102_adnous.exe
And use that as a replacement to load the game and then load your Milan save.

Not tested thoroughly - but certainly gets you over that initial crash.
It's perfect thank you so much, It seems to work ;)
tomfright
Youth Team Player

Game crashes on first december update

Post by tomfright »

Couldn't find this issue discussed but apologies if it has already been covered. Playing using nick+co patch and game just shuts down at the end of the first december update. Doesn't freeze, just closes.

Any ideas?
Max Force
VIP

Game Crashing

Post by Max Force »

Hi guys, it's that time again... :-(

I've been playing a Network game with a friend of mine and we played five seasons now. We have now reached the 28th of December 2025 and we are stuck on this day. When we want to continue, the game crashes. Even when we're both on holiday to pass that date, it crashes.

This is the game information:

- Windows 10
- CM 01/02
- April '21 Update
- Nick's Patcher
- VAR English

Help would be highly appreciated, since my friend is struggling right now and I'm performing well!.. :-D

Thanks!
jsilvatorres
Youth Team Player

Game Crashing

Post by jsilvatorres »

Good afternoon, gentlemen!

I've been experiencing two issues with the game. I downloaded CM 01-02 (original version, without any patch) and the following happened.

1) Whenever I click "Game Settings" the game crashes. I don't know why. I downloaded CM 99-00 to see if it happens in that version and it doesn't happen. Only with CM 01-02.

2) Whenever I go to the "Tactics" area and click either 'With Ball' or 'Without Ball' I can't any square of the field. I can only see the botoom left square and the bottom right square by clicking 'Reflect'. When I click on any other square nothing happens. The selected square doesn't change. It's always on the bottom left corner no matter where I click. This also happens with CM 99-00.

I haven't seen these issues being addressed anywhere so I decided to ask them here.

Thank you very much.
Max Force
VIP

Game Crashing

Post by Max Force »

Max Force wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:28 am Hi guys, it's that time again... :-(

I've been playing a Network game with a friend of mine and we played five seasons now. We have now reached the 28th of December 2025 and we are stuck on this day. When we want to continue, the game crashes. Even when we're both on holiday to pass that date, it crashes.

This is the game information:

- Windows 10
- CM 01/02
- April '21 Update
- Nick's Patcher
- VAR English

Help would be highly appreciated, since my friend is struggling right now and I'm performing well!.. :-D

Thanks!
Anyone?
Jandy
Youth Team Player

Game crash

Post by Jandy »

Been playing a save and game crashed, now i go to load it back up and the game crashes when loading, ive checked the info on the safe and it says

Could not find information about Save game

i have another save game and ive checked it and it seems fine can log into that and play tho i would like my old save back if possible

any ideas ????
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Game Crashing

Post by Nick+Co »

Upload your saved game and your cm0102 exe somewhere for me to download and I can probably take a look.
Max Force
VIP

Game Crashing

Post by Max Force »

Nick+Co wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:54 pm Upload your saved game and your cm0102 exe somewhere for me to download and I can probably take a look.
This is my CM.exe:
https://easyupload.io/pi41dj

This my save game:
https://easyupload.io/ug3fru

Although I was able to continue playing thanks to Redknapp, I know for sure this problem will occur again as soon as I hit the 28th of December again.
'Seven matches. Seven defeats. Zero goals.'
theBard
Youth Team Player

Game Crashing

Post by theBard »

Greetings to all, CM family. It feels pleasant to be a member of this family for many years.

I have a serious and common problem with the game... I play the game on Macbook, PlayOnMac. My version is 3.9.68. I have installed many patches to the game via CM0102 PATCHER. I removed the French and American leagues to avoid problems. I didn't have any problems until 2050, but I got an error notification all of a sudden. I ignored the notification and continued the game, and after the UEFA European Championship Qualifying matches, the game is closed. The error notification that came months before the error day was also related to this tournament. I don't want to give up the game because I have been playing for a long time. I tried to solve it with holiday mode but failed.

I know that similar problems occur frequently. I searched the forum for hours but couldn't find exactly what to do.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

exe file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ovx69m
save file: https://s6.dosya.tc/server2/cfcopm/AFC_Ajax.sav.html
Egomitis
Youth Team Player

Game Crashing

Post by Egomitis »

Hello guys!
i am trying to find something kind to say to introduce myself but as an addict with a crushed save it is really hard. :)
i am playing the 3.9.68 version with the April's 21 data pack.
I am currently through the summer of 2016 season but in the 19th of june during the updating of the db my game just closes down.
i red a lot on how i could possibly solve my problem through olly's etc but as a noob i am just lost.
i hope that someone sees my post with my uploaded exe and save and hopefully help me find a solution because after 15 seasons i dont have the courage to start over.
It's the second time i face this problem and this the second career so no courage for a third one with the fear of crushing.
Thank you in advance guys!!
my exe file : https://www.sendspace.com/file/zd50ti

my save: https://easyupload.io/vgilor

this is my shortcut to exe file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v9jlc4
Nick+Co
Patch Team

Game Crashing

Post by Nick+Co »

@Ego: Your saved game is 800+ mb because you selected all the leagues to be background - which will almost always cause issues on a long-term game. And you only have Greece as playable - so there's very little point in having so much in the background (it will really slow your game down too).

And it's crashing in Tapani's code - which is always a little painful.

Try: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/Egomitis.zip

This might not fix it for long - but gets you past that date at least - I didn't test it beyond that.
Egomitis
Youth Team Player

Game Crashing

Post by Egomitis »

really thank you Nick!
i will try this one and if it continues i will start over a new one following your advice by not chosing everything in backgtound.
ps.it's not slow at all though.. :)
thank you again!