Using the CM0102 Editor

We have provided installation instructions and FAQs for each of our downloads. Please take the time to read these then post in the relevant section if you have not found a solution for your issue.

Moderator: Technical Support Team

Mark
Chairman

Using the CM0102 Editor

Post by Mark »

Downloading and Installing the Game

Have you followed the instructions to the letter, watched the tutorial video and read through the solutions provided below?

If these solutions have not helped you with your issue, please use this thread to report your issue and in order for us to help you, please be as detailed as possible! Once a solution has been found, we will add it to the Q&A's below for others who may encounter similar issues.

Q: My CM 01/02 Editor is showing old players?
A: Right-click on cm0102ed.exe and click ‘Run as Administrator’.

Q: I get the following error when trying to open the editor: “Fatal data mismatch error. Index file (index.dat) does not correspond with actual data contents or one or more files are corrupt. This is usually due to corruption during download or copy.”?
A: You have not extracted all files correctly from the database that you have downloaded.

Q: How do I delete all loans in my game?
A: Go into the Editor and into the ‘Cfg’ tab. There, you can delete all loans that appear. You can filter by Type and choose ‘Loan’.
A: An alternative way is to open player_setup.cfg with NotePad and remove any loans that appear there.

Q: How do I create a new loan?
A: The best way would be to create the loan in the official editor (cm010ed.exe), find the player in the ‘Staff’ tab and then create a new ‘Staff Configuration (Injury, Loan, Transfer, etc).

Q: My changes in the editor or any config file are not being saved?
A: Right-click and click ‘Run as Administrator’.
A: Right-click and go into ‘Properties’, ‘Security’, then to users and tick ‘Allow Full Control’ for your account.

Q: I get this error when validating the database in the Editor: "Data table (common_names) was not aligned. Fix failed: Table still not aligned!"?
A: It's likely a rogue version of a common name has been created. You can filter the common names until you find a blank one (put 0 in the count for the filter of common names), then delete them to fix the error, and validate the database.

Q: I get the above error, but after following the solution I now get this error: "error: Id existed in filter but not proper container"?
A: This is normal, press ESC to clear the error and continue to delete the blank entries until they have disappeared.

Q: I get this error after making changes in the database: "v3.9.68 ger_second..cpp 74"?
A: It's likely you have deleted a club that is vital to the game. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to resolve this, as the game cannot function without such a club. However, you can then use the Tri-Wasano Editor to re-create the team and add them back into the database if you know what club is missing.

Q: I get this error after making changes in the database: "v3.9.68 ger_cup..cpp 77"?
A: It's likely you have deleted a club that is vital to the game. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to resolve this, as the game cannot function without such a club. However, you can then use the Tri-Wasano Editor to re-create the team and add them back into the database if you know what club is missing.
BenjoBD
Youth Team Player

Using the CM0102 Editor

Post by BenjoBD »

Good evening.

First time posting so apologies if i've posted to the wrong part of the forum...

I get this message when editing certain
players into other clubs using the cmexplorer save game editor...

v3.9.60 contract_manager cpp12534 cannot allocate(? says lloc )decision dates

caused by lack of system memory.

Its strange as this only happens editing certain players.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Any help would be much appreciated
Redknapp69
Reserve Team Player

Using the CM0102 Editor

Post by Redknapp69 »

We are not live on this site so please use the old site for now (and install ad blocker) - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/

For your issue - suggest you install 3.9.68 patch which removes bugs from loriginal game

Also, ensure you run EVERYTHING (game, editor etc) as administrator