[RESOLVED] Player stuck on international team duty call ups

We have provided installation instructions and FAQs for each of our downloads. Please take the time to read these then post in the relevant section if you have not found a solution for your issue.

Moderator: Technical Support Team

Xeno
Patch Team

Player stuck on International duty

Post by Xeno »

mgrd wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:56 pm Hello all,

I start new games with Nick's CM0102Patcher (starting year is 2021) and October 2021 patch. In my first game English and Uruguay players can't retun from their national teams and in my second game this time Austrian players can't return. I tried John Locke tool and GK editor but in a few months later players are selected to their national teams and still can't return from national teams.

I know this error with older patches and data updates (probably 5 or more years ago). At that time there isn't a solution. Is there a permenant solution now?

Edit: I figured out a new patch s released. I used version 2.18 because only avaible patch is 2.18 when data update is released. I will try 2.19, now i have another question, with 2.19 patch can i recover my saves or should i start new game?

Thanks again,
If patch just changes match scheduled days, it may compatible with save games.
* [TUTORIAL] How to install and run the game CM0102?> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3571
* [TUTORIAL] How to patch your game? Nick's CM0102Patcher,Tapani Patcher,Saturn,John Locke,OllyDbg> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2956
snz
Youth Team Player

October 2021 Data Update Feedback

Post by snz »

Hello,

i have a problem. In the second season spanish players are constantly absent for the international team. And so i can't use these players for the club games.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks.
unclete
Youth Team Player

[RESOLVED] Player stuck on international duty call ups

Post by unclete »

ok
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Post by Dermotron »

JohnLocke's Go Home program is also handy to resolve this. https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=3023

Just run it and point it at the save that has an issue
smalls51286
Youth Team Player

October 2021 Data Update Feedback

Post by smalls51286 »

Hi, I've recently installed the new October 21 update, run with Patche 2.18 i've had issues with players being called for the world cup 21 and then hever being released. it seems to get stuck on the semi finals and 4/5 countries have all their players stuck on international duty indefinitely.

any suggestions? I have added managers for each country and released the players but then same issue happens on next set of international fixtures.

Any suggestions?
Mark
Chairman

Post by Mark »

Don't run the patch in 2021.
smalls51286
Youth Team Player

Post by smalls51286 »

I have resolved this by using the most up-to-date Nick patcher, however after the first world cup in 22 there isnt another one in 26, no qualifiers or anything, anyone got any suggestions??
HaroldFinch
Patch Team

Post by HaroldFinch »

smalls51286 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:57 pm I have resolved this by using the most up-to-date Nick patcher, however after the first world cup in 22 there isnt another one in 26, no qualifiers or anything, anyone got any suggestions??
That's a question for the Nick's Patcher thread, I would say. I believe someone else had this issue on there, so I would add details to that thread if I were you.
Xeno
Patch Team

[SOLUTION] Player stuck on international team duty call ups

Post by Xeno »

Player stuck on international team duty call ups: Related with start year patching about qualifying teams and host nations for the first international competitions in your game. Because of wrong/missing patching of your CM exe, the first FIFA World Cup or UEFA European Championship Cup in your game is not completed as there are 2 same national teams in the cup as this nation is host of cup and also qualified from FIFA World/UEFA Euro cup qualifyings and/or last FIFA World Cup winner. So, some national teams are still keeping their players to play the next matches in the international cup , even several years later.
Solution: If you want to continue your save game , you can use [TOOL] JLCollection (including Flex2) >>> 'GO HOME' option for sending all players from a given nation to home from international duty. viewtopic.php?p=28397#p28397 .
Otherwise, you need create new game after applying correct patches for start year patching about qualifying teams and host nations. It is suggested to use year specific patches from the main screen on Nick's CM0102Patcher v2.20 and later versions. Patches for year specific changes and competition host changes for all international competitions are all there. New main page screen to apply year specific patches (this option is selectable if start year change is set to 2020 or 2021, otherwise it is grey and not selectable)
* [TUTORIAL] How to install and run the game CM0102?> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3571
* [TUTORIAL] How to patch your game? Nick's CM0102Patcher,Tapani Patcher,Saturn,John Locke,OllyDbg> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2956