[RESOLVED] Player stuck on international team duty call ups

We have provided installation instructions and FAQs for each of our downloads. Please take the time to read these then post in the relevant section if you have not found a solution for your issue.

Moderator: Technical Support Team

Xeno
Patch Team

October 2021 Data Update Feedback

Post by Xeno »

agress0r wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:04 pm Guys, am i the only one who has problems with players who dont come back from international duty? :(
No, but I think you are the only one who does not search for solution from the search bar.
* [TUTORIAL] How to install and run the game CM0102?> viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3571
Please use search bar for solution before posting your issue
dmiddy
Youth Team Player

Players stuck in international team

Post by dmiddy »

I added a manager for each of the teams trapped in the world cup semi final and withdrew all the players from the squads
Pvt Joker
Youth Team Player

Post by Pvt Joker »

Great work guys, I noticed some players never get back from national teams, any info in how to change that?
mrbcop
Trialist

Post by mrbcop »

Pvt Joker wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:02 pm Great work guys, I noticed some players never get back from national teams, any info in how to change that?
Have you even looked in this thread?

I have the same problem, but I found the solution, as it's stated numerous times in the thread, by Mark. If you use the most recent database, make sure not to load in the year 2021. Use 2020.
brierleya85
Youth Team Player

Post by brierleya85 »

Hi everyone, new to this site and I've searched high and low so sorry I'm advance if I've missed the answer to this, I've used the go home file and it's worked great except I still have Tammy Abraham stuck on international duty, I've taken over as England manager and he's not even in the squad to send home, any ideas? I really don't want to lose this save if at all possible?
RouLeTTe666
Youth Team Player

Nick's CM0102Patcher (New version 16/04/22 17:10 GMT)

Post by RouLeTTe666 »

in my second year with nottm forest portugal and spain players stay in their national team all the time i dont see anyone with that error can you help me with that
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Issue with players not coming back from International duty for France, Brazil & Italy on Starter Kit.

Post by jamiek99 »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ri92a

Issue with players not coming back from International duty for France, Brazil & Italy on Starter Kit with April 2022 update.

If you look at my saved game Anthony played a few games for me at Chelsea but then went on International duty & never came back, it was only for a friendly for Brazil but similar issues with Italy & France too so you can still buy the players but you can never play them.

Let me know your findings as be interested in seeing what has happened?

My game is probably pointless carrying on after bringing Chelsea back up from the Conference to PL in 5 years due to financial irregularities :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Thanks
Jamie
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Post by Dermotron »

What settings did you use in Nick's patch?

This is from one of the really old Tapani patches so I'm guessing one of the newer options is using the same code.
Xeno
Patch Team

Issue with players not coming back from International duty for France, Brazil & Italy on Starter Kit.

Post by Xeno »

jamiek99 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:51 am https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ri92a

Issue with players not coming back from International duty for France, Brazil & Italy on Starter Kit with April 2022 update.

If you look at my saved game Anthony played a few games for me at Chelsea but then went on International duty & never came back, it was only for a friendly for Brazil but similar issues with Italy & France too so you can still buy the players but you can never play them.

Let me know your findings as be interested in seeing what has happened?

My game is probably pointless carrying on after bringing Chelsea back up from the Conference to PL in 5 years due to financial irregularities :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Thanks
Jamie
Need your exe also
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Post by jamiek99 »

What & how can I get Exe ?

Sorry I’m not too techy
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Post by jamiek99 »

Dermotron wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:00 am What settings did you use in Nick's patch?

This is from one of the really old Tapani patches so I'm guessing one of the newer options is using the same code.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zrm2qa

see image of settings
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Post by jamiek99 »

Dermotron wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:00 am What settings did you use in Nick's patch?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3rbqkq
I hve found the issue, france vs Italy or italy or japan or brazil in final so italy is corrupting it.

How best to fix?? or is the saved game ruined? Thanks
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Post by jamiek99 »

I have looked at hisotry of world cup winners & there isnt a winner in 2022 or 2026 so this is the error.

Look forward to what you think it could be to fix it.
Xeno
Patch Team

Post by Xeno »

jamiek99 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:21 pm https://www.sendspace.com/file/3rbqkq
I hve found the issue, france vs Italy or italy or japan or brazil in final so italy is corrupting it.

How best to fix?? or is the saved game ruined? Thanks
If you want to continue without FIFA World Cup , you can follow this solution >>> viewtopic.php?p=24479#p24479

Player stuck on international team duty call ups: Related with start year patching about qualifying teams and host nations for the first international competitions in your game. Because of wrong/missing patching of your CM exe, the first World Cup or European Championship Cup in your game is not completed as there are 2 same national teams in the cup as this nation is host of cup and also qualified from World/Euro cup qualifyings and/or last World Cup winner. So, some national teams are still keeping their players to play the next matches in the international cup , even several years later.

Solution: If you want to continue your save game , you can use [TOOL] JLCollection (including Flex2) >>> 'GO HOME' option for sending all players from a given nation to home from international duty. viewtopic.php?p=28397#p28397 .
Otherwise, you need create new game after applying correct patches for start year patching about qualifying teams and host nations. It is suggested to use year specific patches from the main screen on Nick's CM0102Patcher v2.20 and later versions. Patches for year specific changes and competition host changes for all international competitions are all there. New main page screen to apply year specific patches (this option is selectable if start year change is set to 2020 or 2021, otherwise it is grey and not selectable)
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Post by Dermotron »

jamiek99 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:31 pm

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zrm2qa

see image of settings
Use the likes of https://imgbb.com/ to host the image and then copy the link here

Not sure which of the settings from the Nick's Patcher/Starter Kit is causing it but still certain it's an issue with one of Tapani's pieces of code.
jamiek99
Youth Team Player

Post by jamiek99 »

Image - settings on nicks patcher

https://ibb.co/D5wbNT4 - world cup issue

Let me know if you get this? thanks
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Post by Dermotron »

Try the Go Home option in Flex 2

Download: https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=3023
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Post by Dermotron »

Dermotron wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:45 am Not sure which of the settings from the Nick's Patcher/Starter Kit is causing it but still certain it's an issue with one of Tapani's pieces of code.
Having used https://archive.org/web/ to access the old forum, it appears to be a scheduling issue with starting in odd years e.g. 2019, 2021, 2023 and the European Championships. There isn't enough active pages on archive.org to get the exact fix.

Patches forum url is http://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=12 if anyone else fancies checking through old threads. There's no search function and generally only the 1st 2 pages of a page or a thread will open