23%
samsami
15%

Total votes: 13

riise
Community Team

Member of the Month - January 2024

Post by riise »

At the beginning of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the previous month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'.

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

After a few days, the nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive unique status as 'Member of the Month'. It should go without saying that you cannot vote for yourself!

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here.

N.B. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE 2023 AWARDS: viewtopic.php?p=103557#p103557
Bringing the Boys Back Home - a story in which I attempt to succeed in England with a squad comprised exclusively of English players, only able to purchase English players that are based abroad.
SteveHarle
Update Team (Director)

Re: Member of the Month - January 2024

Post by SteveHarle »

davdav - 84/85 database, the madness he has done patching leagues etc. is nothing short of elite.
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Post by Redknapp69 »

Struggling the think off the top of my head and nominated one of the stories guys last month so not going down that road

Samsami remains an ovious choice for the amount of graft in Trillionaires and lovely having DTL back with Mark

Not close enough to detail on the 84 thread so basically I think i'm just gonna see who else gets nominated from others and then vote in the poll!
Xeno
Patch Team

Post by Xeno »

Offside Trap , for continuous social media CM videos and who is not MoM until now
ebfatz
Social Media Team

Post by ebfatz »

When I hit Unread Posts it is ALWAYS Trillionaires at or near the top. The amount of effort going into it is huge.

So it's samsami for me.
Find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Search
: TheEbFatz
Here2Win79
Update Team (Scout)

Post by Here2Win79 »

Bit meta this, but I'm going to nominate the presenter himself, Riise, for running both this on a monthly basis and the member of the year awards. It's a lot of work for the I think 12 or so members out of the thousands of users who actually participate in the voting and I'd have jacked it in long ago.
riise
Community Team

Post by riise »

Here2Win79 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:15 am Bit meta this, but I'm going to nominate the presenter himself, Riise, for running both this on a monthly basis and the member of the year awards. It's a lot of work for the I think 12 or so members out of the thousands of users who actually participate in the voting and I'd have jacked it in long ago.
Thanks, this monthly award is a piece of piss from my end, all I've got to do is remember to put it up at the start of the month really! But yeah the yearly is more hassle, and you're right it's a shame more don't get involved :( but each to their own.

Poll is up, until Monday, by which point hopefully the yearly awards are done and dusted.
Bringing the Boys Back Home - a story in which I attempt to succeed in England with a squad comprised exclusively of English players, only able to purchase English players that are based abroad.
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Voted, apologies I was too late for my suggestion, SteveHarle is correct davdav has done some great work in the 84/85 thread, but so has Steve himself so a mention for him as well.
riise
Community Team

Post by riise »

Congratulations to davdav, fresh from winning Best Newcomer in the 2023 champman0102.net Awards, he also picks up his second Member of the Month!

Thanks to all those that took time to nominate and vote, and well done to all nominees :) I could've made it closer if I'd voted for myself instead of davdav :lol:
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Post by Redknapp69 »

Congrats Davdav and for sure the rest of the noms - great stuff guys :ok:
AMC
VIP

Post by AMC »

Well done davdav, well deserved.