14%
SirChampman
21%

Total votes: 14

riise
Community Team

Member of the Month - March 2024

Post by riise »

At the beginning of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the previous month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'.

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

After a few days, the nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive unique status as 'Member of the Month'. It should go without saying that you cannot vote for yourself!

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here.
Bringing the Boys Back Home - a story in which I attempt to succeed in England with a squad comprised exclusively of English players, only able to purchase English players that are based abroad.
Dermotron
Update Team (Director)

Re: Member of the Month - March 2024

Post by Dermotron »

Nikolayov has been horsing into the work for the "April update that's not happening"
Coys
Update Team (Coach)

Post by Coys »

I echo that!
SteveHarle
Update Team (Director)

Post by SteveHarle »

Dermotron wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:37 am Nikolayov has been horsing into the work for the "April update that's not happening"
It is nearly May now to be fair... :lol:

Niko gets my vote also.
GFRay
Reserve Team Player

Post by GFRay »

Been reading up on the Trillionaire Toys since coming back on here and I must say that Samsami is putting in a masterclass again. I nominate him.
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Post by Redknapp69 »

Nothing instantly coming to mind so will abstain from a nomination this month and take a vote based on who other people have nom'd :ok:
riise
Community Team

Post by riise »

Thanks guys. Last call for nominations - I'll put the poll up in the morning.
Bringing the Boys Back Home - a story in which I attempt to succeed in England with a squad comprised exclusively of English players, only able to purchase English players that are based abroad.
Alias47
Backup Player

Post by Alias47 »

I am going to have to come out of retirement in this thread to nominate SirChampMan.

He joined the site and created a thread on 18th March that has 20 replies and over 600 views (not bad going) in which he has created and uploaded mulitple Menubars as well as taking requests for Menubar designs.

It's a tragedy I had to jump in at the last minute to nominate him, I guess the Graphics section is not populated by the regulars who all must be settled with their setups by now. Except for regulars AMC, Riise and SteveHarle who all posted in the thread. Steve got himself a Spurs Menubar as well and then nominated Nikolayov, who had already been nominated by Dermotron...

I'm not suggesting that seven time Member of the Month winner Samsani doesn't deserve it or Five time winner Nikolayov doesn't either, but isn't SirChampman's contribution this month what the site is all about? Keeping the game alive with new and original content and sharing it with others like SteveHarle and his new Spurs Menubar? ;) :lol:

Sarky bastard Alias47 out.
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Post by Redknapp69 »

I really do need to get my ass in gear and start looking into getting some background pics, menubars etc etc

So much cool stuff out there and it was only when I saw Alias47's font which I liked a couple of years ago that I delved into that world (his is the only different font from the standard i've used though!)

Think there is an element of some people who are quite vanilla with how they play the game or worried about how to install etc but now we have great tutorials/instructions etc so I tip my cap to your nomination as indeed a great shout :ok:
riise
Community Team

Post by riise »

Alias47 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 pm I am going to have to come out of retirement in this thread to nominate SirChampMan.

He joined the site and created a thread on 18th March that has 20 replies and over 600 views (not bad going) in which he has created and uploaded mulitple Menubars as well as taking requests for Menubar designs.

It's a tragedy I had to jump in at the last minute to nominate him, I guess the Graphics section is not populated by the regulars who all must be settled with their setups by now. Except for regulars AMC, Riise and SteveHarle who all posted in the thread. Steve got himself a Spurs Menubar as well and then nominated Nikolayov, who had already been nominated by Dermotron...

I'm not suggesting that seven time Member of the Month winner Samsani doesn't deserve it or Five time winner Nikolayov doesn't either, but isn't SirChampman's contribution this month what the site is all about? Keeping the game alive with new and original content and sharing it with others like SteveHarle and his new Spurs Menubar? ;) :lol:

Sarky bastard Alias47 out.
You've made your feelings clear about this part of the forum before (which is fine), so I won't address your points directly, but I'm glad that somebody worthy of recognition got it, however it came about!

Poll is up until Tuesday, vote vote vote.
riise
Community Team

Post by riise »

Congratulations to Nikolayov for winning March's Member of the Month award - his first win for 3 years!

Well done to other nominees, keep up the good work :)

And of course thanks all who took time to nominate and vote!