Hello all!

Moderator: Community Team

jaiforce
Youth Team Player

Hello all!

Post by jaiforce »

Hello!

And thank you for keeping beautiful game alive!
Back from a time before extortionate transfer fees, and Liverpool were a non entity!
I look forward to interactiing with you all and trying to figure out how to install this game again! what the hell is a virtual drive anyway?! :lol:

I havent been on a football forum since this game first came out! but im looking forward to having a lively debate, and some friendly banter.

Thank you once again

a life long Man United fan

Jai Force
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Hello all!

Post by Redknapp69 »

Ah - Ole is at your wheel then ;)

Welcome to this fine place!

"Find the .ISO file. Right click and choose ""Mount"". When you restart the computer the iso (this is the file the game is on) is dismounted by the software (which essentially mimics ejecting a physical cd). You only need to find cm0102.iso (or a shortcut to the file), right click and select Mount. It will prompt to install the game again but this is the default option the software on the iso (disc) so you can just ignore or cancel this prompt. Once the iso is mounted again you can play the game as if there was a physical cd in there. If you have Windows 10 just double click the ISO file

The other option is to burn the iso file to a cd and leave the cd in the physical cd drive.
"
jaiforce
Youth Team Player

Hello all!

Post by jaiforce »

more by luck than judgement, i have managed to download it!
thank you for the welcome :)
i remember playing CM93 when that first came out, i have been addicted ever since!
hoping todays tactics will will work in 2001.

only the gods know how we will fare this season with Ole and Ronaldo! i guess time will tell, but if we don get silverware this season, im not so sure on Ole's future employment..
Mark
Chairman

Hello all!

Post by Mark »

Welcome!