Greetings Managers!

Moderator: Community Team

LordEarendil
Trialist

Greetings Managers!

Post by LordEarendil »

New guy here, but old in the job

I d like to say my thanks to your team for keeping this classic title alive! When I was younger (now 38 and 4 kids...) I always expected the new season FM, as I seemed to prefer the more detailed simulation aspect of the game (not to mention the new signings). But currently, and with just 1-2 hours max per day available for gaming, CM0102 looks ideal for its casual, streamlined and pacey gameplay. Bonus points for the nostalgia of course!

Currently leading a succesful Panathinaikos side (thanks to iodine of course, lol), with the aim of reaching max stadium capacity (I think back when it launched I had managed to reach 24k? something like that) and at some point have only Panathinaikos youngsters in my team. First season didnt give my any youngsters at all, although I had a rather small squad (25 or less, none in reserves) with top training and youth academy, but I was able to convince the board that the stadium needs expansion. Any advice on how to make my life easier on the youth production would be much appreciated.

Again, many many thanks for your efforts!
Redknapp69
Marketing Team

Greetings Managers!

Post by Redknapp69 »

Welcome and a nice intro there :ok:
Mark
Chairman

Greetings Managers!

Post by Mark »

Welcome! CM is perfect for a quick blast, struggling to do that myself nowadays though!