October 2022 Database.
CM 01/02 Update Team.
This is the official database released by the CM 01/02 Update Team in October 2022. The database updates players, staff, clubs, tables, colors, contracts to the 2021/22 season (starting in 2001/02).
The database's will never be perfect. If you find any data issue's (transfers, attributes, loans - items that can be changed in the Editor (cm0102ed.exe) ) please post in the Scouting forum and in the relevant thread
Installation Instructions (Windows 10)
UNPATCHED DATABASE (for use with Nick's patcher or Tapani's patch if you want to use your own settings)
Before you begin, please ensure that you have installed the game and the v3.9.68 SI Games Patch.
Installing a database
Step by Step Instructions
1) Download the database by clicking its filename in this post beneath the video.
2) Once downloaded, click on the zip file and it will open in File Explorer.
3) Extract the contents to a preferred location on your device.
4) Open the folder and you will see a number of files such as euro.cfg, player_setup.cfg. Highlight all of these files and click 'Copy'.
5) Navigate to the 'Data' folder in your Championship Manager 2001/2002 directory. Usually located (unless you specified otherwise during the installation of the game) in 'This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Championship Manager 01-02 > 'Data'.
6) Inside the 'Data' folder, (without deleting anything from 'Data' folder), paste all the files that you copied in step 4.
7) You will be prompted to 'Replace or Skip Files'. Click 'Replace the files in the destination'.
8) You may see a 'Destination Folder Access Denied' message appear. Tick 'Do this for all current items' and click 'Continue'.
9) Congratulations, you have installed the database!
Technical Support & FAQs >>> https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=274
Anything related to Patches >>> https://www.champman0102.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3482
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1